I can't think of anywhere I consider to be getting worse although places towards Seacroft are still run down.(Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
ngl Leeds is a nice place to be but i wouldn't want to live there only bits of Leeds are decent some parts are crappy and becoming, like Bradford, very derelict
Sheffield is okay, I rate it marginally above Huddersfield and Wakefield. Badly pulled down by the rest of South Yorkshire though.(Original post by prepdream)
Anyways, what do you guys think of Sheffield?
I really love Yorkshire that I am planning to go to uni in here. Sheffield in particular
Mint sauce goes with everything.(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Lived in Bradford for four years for university, it's good but there's too many hills, you play the wrong sort of rugby and mint sauce on non-lamb pies is an abomination that they seem to be obsessed with.
Turn on thread page Beta
What do you think of Yorkshire? watch
- 19-10-2015 22:01
- 19-10-2015 22:27
1. Beautiful county, lovely warm friendly people and fantastic traditional northern food
2. Yes, I have family in a very rural part of the West Riding and we try to go up and visit every couple of years or so Never been to the cities though.
3. Love the Yorkshire accent. I'd give anything to speak Yorkshire instead of stuck-up southern RP
4. Can't eat enough of the food when I'm up there. The food down here is great but Yorkshire food is on a different planet
5. My favourite is beautiful Kent, because it's amazing and it's where I've spent most of my life, but Yorkshire definitely comes in a very close second
(Original post by EliteWolf98)
- 19-10-2015 22:43
Right, I'm from gods country, Yorkshire (West Yorkshire to be specific)
What does everyone think of Yorkshire?
Have you been there?
Do you like the accent or dialect? I've seen my people of this site who dislike the accent.
Do you like the food? Yorkshire puddings ect..
What's your favourite county?
Anyone else here from Yorkshire???
1) In all seriousness it's alright although some of the places are dumps.
2) Multiple times mostly watching football.
3) Don't mind most the accents except for the South Yorkshire (Dee-Dah) accent which is vile.
4) The food is good, especially curry in Bradford.
- 19-10-2015 22:51
Yorkshire's the best! I'm biased though, York is my home city
Posted from TSR Mobile
Offline21ReputationRep:TSR Support Team
- TSR Support Team
- 20-10-2015 07:13
And almost all congregated in the inner city suburbs making it feel much worse. Bradford has a classic white flight pattern.
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 20-10-2015 08:58
I love living there, for its beautiful countryside alone. I live just outside the North York moors national park.