Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Course: Math & CompSci BEng
    Subjects:IB HL Math, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, IB SL English Lit, Italian
    Grades: --
    Predicted Grades: 43 (7776 HL)

I have my interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiedustfairy)
    Course: Math & CompSci BEng
    Subjects:IB HL Math, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, IB SL English Lit, Italian
    Grades: --
    Predicted Grades: 43 (7776 HL)

I have my interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous D:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    So how did people find the interview today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thought it was ok, mine wasn't that technical and I don't think I made any major screw ups... Have to wait until their response to know for sure though - does anyone know how long it takes for replies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rtycoss)
    Thought it was ok, mine wasn't that technical and I don't think I made any major screw ups... Have to wait until their response to know for sure though - does anyone know how long it takes for replies?
    According to their website it takes about 2-3 weeks. BTW, did they ask you any general question, or was it entirely maths-based? And did they ask you things on your PS? Just out of my interest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isorrow0715)
    According to their website it takes about 2-3 weeks. BTW, did they ask you any general question, or was it entirely maths-based? And did they ask you things on your PS? Just out of my interest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had 2 maths questions and the rest was just PS questions - it felt too simple which was a bit worrying

ReputationRep:
    ugh they still haven't emailed me . All my friends had their comp sci interviews today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkwhater)
    ugh they still haven't emailed me . All my friends had their comp sci interviews today
    How does your application/grades compare to your friends and did you send your UCAS off the same time as each other? It's just that I haven't been invited yet either and I'm wondering whether it's just because they haven't processed my application yet or if my application isn't as good as the others.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I haven't heard yet either and am getting worried.
    AS maths fmaths physics computing - all A's
    A predictions A* in all four
    Thought they'd at least give me an interview 😰

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownDude)
    Got an interview!!!
    Congrats

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview!!!
    Congrats, bro!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview!!!
    Congrats! Do you choose an interview date or do they give you one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingKumar)
    Congrats! Do you choose an interview date or do they give you one?
    They gave me one

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview!!!
    Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview!!!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Question for applicants who also got an interview invitation: Have you received any timetable thing in addition to your invitation email? I only have an invitation email which only tells me to go to ROOM 308 when arrived.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isorrow0715)
    Question for applicants who also got an interview invitation: Have you received any timetable thing in addition to your invitation email? I only have an invitation email which only tells me to go to ROOM 308 when arrived.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You get a folder on arrival with timetable of the day in

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview for the games/vision/interaction course specifically? Mind giving a detailed explanation of what it was like if you did :P?
    Just got an interview offer so I'm curious as to whether it's maths heavy/logic problem heavy/talking about PS etc. For example, I hear Oxford interviews for their CS subjects tend to be like 'have a problem, we'll give you hints and see how you respond to them to try and solve it'. Judging by last year's interview dates though maybe interviews for this course tend to be a bit later than the others on this thread though. Mine's on the 2nd anyway.

Oh and might as well comply with the original format.

Course: Games, Vision and Interaction
    Subjects: HL: Maths, Physics, Economics. SL: English, German ab initio, Philosophy
    Predicted Grade: 40

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rabadon)
    You get a folder on arrival with timetable of the day in
    My thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.