Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    So it's okay for them to treat non Muslims Arabs like dirt too,even Arabs who are Jews?
    What? :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Likewise
    Then answer it Queeny. I did after all ask first

Then I will answer yours (this is how it works)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by admonit)
    What? :shock:
    Arabs are a mixture of Jews,Christians and Muslims. I myself am a Christian Arab but there are lots of Jewish Arabs living in Palestine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Then answer it Queeny. I did after all ask first

Then I will answer yours (this is how it works)
    A two state solution is the only way forward otherwise Israel will continue shedding blood of Arabs without any reason.

ReputationRep:
    A two state solution is the only way forward otherwise Israel will continue shedding blood of Arabs without any reason.
    So you agree they should have accepted the 1947 borders proposed as you said by the west (the same people that drew the lines on most of the middle east by the way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    lol get a brain implant
    Merkel has contributed to the cultural suicide of Europe through mass migration of 3rd world Muslim men.

ReputationRep:
    So you agree they should have accepted the 1947 borders proposed as you said by the west (the same people that drew the lines on most of the middle east by the way)
    No more questions. It's your turn to answer mine. Why do you hate Palestinians ? Why do you support the killing of Palestinians?Do you support illegal settlement building in Israel?

ReputationRep:
    Is that you admitting you were wrong?
    No. It's that most irrational Isrealie supporters ignore any problems with Isreal in the whole Israel and Palistein situation to the point they may as well agree with racists that would do a bit of genocide if they thought they could get way with it, which Israel probbaly could since they turn such a blind eye to what the State does.

ReputationRep:
    No more questions. It's your turn to answer mine. Why do you hate Palestinians ? Why do you support the killing of Palestinians?Do you support illegal settlement building in Israel?
    You still haven't answered mine

Do you agree that they should have accepted the 1947 borders they were offered?

It's a Yes or No

But that's not what you asked me you asked me if the borderes were defined by the west and I have politely answered that despite you not answering my question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    No. It's that most irrational Isrealie supporters ignore any problems with Isreal in the whole Israel and Palistein situation to the point they may as well agree with racists that would do a bit of genocide if they thought they could get way with it, which Israel probbaly could since they turn such a blind eye to what the State does.
    Fair enough

you were of course wrong no one here has defended this claim or the man making it

Now you can rant away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    If he did say it (though that is yet to be confirmed), did it not occur to you the mufti may of had some part to play. Hitler was responsible for most of it but the mufti is not entirely innocent as you make out.

Here's a video of him saying those words.

ReputationRep:
    So people are defending this guy?!
    In no uncertain terms he has said Hitler did not want to kill the Jews and only did so because he was persuaded to by the Palestinians.
    He's been slammed by many accredited Jewish and non-Jewish researches of the Holocaust, including the head researcher for Yad Vashem (The Israeli Holocaust memorial) for pure factual inaccuracy. The killings had started months before the meeting and the idea that Hitler didn't want to kill Jews and only did because he was convinced by the Palestinians is frighteningly close to a form of a Holocuast denial.

The Prime Minister of Israel is prepared to absolve Hitler of responsibility because it suits his agenda to blame Palestinians.
    It's shocking.

ReputationRep:
    This is like the Global Jewish Conspiracy, except where Arabs/Muslims are the ones secretly conspiring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Who is defending this Guy?

ReputationRep:
    Who is defending this Guy?
    Posters on this bloody thread.
    And you're determined to side step it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    This is like the Global Jewish Conspiracy, except where Arabs/Muslims are the ones secretly conspiring.
    Imagine if Corbyn said 'Hitler did not want to kill the jews'.

ReputationRep:
    Posters on this bloody thread.
    And you're determined to side step it.
    I've read the whole thread and I can not see a single person defending what he has said

But of course you can show me who has

ReputationRep:
    Arabs are a mixture of Jews,Christians and Muslims. I myself am a Christian Arab but there are lots of Jewish Arabs living in Palestine
    A lot? Great. Then of course you won't have a problem to provide appropriate links. I held my breath.

ReputationRep:
    I've read the whole thread and I can not see a single person defending what he has said

But of course you can show me who has
    Gears 265 both defended it and denied that Netanyahu even said it.

ReputationRep:
    "This guy" already corrected his remark:
    I didn’t mean to absolve Hitler of responsibility, but to show that the father of the Palestinian nation wanted to destroy Jews even without occupation
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...olocaust-claim

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.