Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazeydaisy)
    My offer was for ABB/AAC and I got BCC at AS. My predicted grades are ABC
    Thanks!! I got BBDE lol, do you think it's worth applying? Thinking of either just IR or international relations with philosophy? I am predicted ABB though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessacb)
    Thanks!! I got BBDE lol, do you think it's worth applying? Thinking of either just IR or international relations with philosophy? I am predicted ABB though
    Have you been to Reading uni? I just put it as an option because i've hated pretty much every other uni i've been too(apart from Birmingham and Aston) and my friend said that Reading was nice.

ReputationRep:
    Have you been to Reading uni? I just put it as an option because i've hated pretty much every other uni i've been too(apart from Birmingham and Aston) and my friend said that Reading was nice.
    No I haven't but I've heard it's lovely, I just want a good uni that I'll probably get an offer from! Unsure if they'll give me one

ReputationRep:
    I am applying for business management with a placement year. Just sent my application off yesterday! Eeeeeekkkkkk! Reading is my firm choice and I've fallen in love with the uni. What does everyone think about the accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the acknowledgement email from Reading!! :bumps:
    They said they'll take max of 4 weeks.. :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK1998)
    Just got the acknowledgement email from Reading!! :bumps:
    They said they'll take max of 4 weeks.. :3
    what course for if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harryjames3210)
    what course for if you don't mind me asking?
    Economics, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I would normally say go for it! I've applied to Birmingham with ABC and their entry grades are ABB. BUT I think IR at Reading is either over subscribed this year or they didn't like me, as I was expecting a BBB offer and got a ABB one instead.

It's your choice!
    I emailed them a week ago about my grades and whether to apply - They told me if I get an A in Politics as I already achieved a B at AS, they would let me in with ACC or ABC

Southampton, Reading, Aston have all been very leniant with their entry requirements - unless that's just because they are aware of personal matters that affected my grades last year...
    Omg same course! Where else have you applied!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idkwhattocallme)
    I emailed them a week ago about my grades and whether to apply - They told me if I get an A in Politics as I already achieved a B at AS, they would let me in with ACC or ABC

Southampton, Reading, Aston have all been very leniant with their entry requirements - unless that's just because they are aware of personal matters that affected my grades last year...
    Omg same course! Where else have you applied!?
    Birmingham, Aston,Reading, Kent and Chester

ReputationRep:
    Economics, what about you?
    I'm doing business management

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional offer to do Economics at Reading :banana: that was really quick, wasn't expecting it

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Psychology and just got a conditional offer of AAB!!

ReputationRep:
    History; offer received - ABB, will be lowered to BBB if firmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butler1234)
    Has anyone got an offer for psychology ?
    I have had an offer from psychology. Have you got anything yet??

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional offer to do Economics at Reading :banana: that was really quick, wasn't expecting it
    WOW when did you apply? well done

ReputationRep:
    WOW when did you apply? well done
    Thank you
    I sent it off before half term but my school told me to make some corrections, so I gave it in last week again and apparently they sent everything yesterday, at least that's what UCAS told me via mail

ReputationRep:
    Thank you
    I sent it off before half term but my school told me to make some corrections, so I gave it in last week again and apparently they sent everything yesterday, at least that's what UCAS told me via mail
    Blimey ! I sent mine off on Sunday. I am constantly nervous every time I get an email to see if I have had a reply from a university 😂 hopefully they reply to me as quick as they did you! Well done for getting an offer though 😊

ReputationRep:
    Blimey ! I sent mine off on Sunday. I am constantly nervous every time I get an email to see if I have had a reply from a university 😂 hopefully they reply to me as quick as they did you! Well done for getting an offer though 😊
    They will don't worry did you apply through your school/college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They will don't worry did you apply through your school/college?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I did. They have said they've sent all their necessary stuff off... Just a waiting game now!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did. They have said they've sent all their necessary stuff off... Just a waiting game now!
    Yeah, don't worry. You'll get it soon

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.