Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The HappyYy Thread - MAKE A TSRIAN SMILE. ^-^ watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ohmyg, I've seen you around lately but I didn't know that I knew you!¡ :eek4: I honestly still don't know who you are but you must be a friend of mine if you remember that. O_o I actually v much enjoyed that short lived period tbh. :moon:

Here is a hug bc I probably miss your presence. -----> :jumphug: <3

P.S. I'm sorry, I know you told me not to quote you but I just had to say it too. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    XD Oh..that's v true and we don't want that to happen again.. :no: Keep posting, starlight. Keep posting. :console: <3

There was a meme!¡ ^-^ It was one of those that everyone posts practically everywhere though aha, nothing special.

Yes you did see it bc you posted on the first page. :lol: No, I was moving up a gem level and yeah... Do you remember now? XD I don't know why I'm expecting you to recall it tbh, it wasn't anything overly significant. >.<

Heyyyyy...I actually, genuinely regret that bc I wasn't v nice I'm so silly sometimes. Well, all the time but there are times when it happens at a much greater effect than others and I always look back the day after and facepalm so hard bc I let my emotions take control when I shouldn't have yet apparently in that moment in time I considered myself to be doing the right thing. Gah, awful. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh God there was a meme in there, sorry Starlight I love the cats paw over his hand tho :lol: Yes, I remember it now, I remember the rep discussion thing as well I think

Oh no Sorry You shouldn't regret it tho, it was great and awesome that you stood up for yourself instead of being overly nice to the point of naivety Nahh, you did the right thing, it was about time you did it But yeah, I'll not mention that specific incident now :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    It will be rather easy when you get banned again. Till then

*quotes*
    Well then it's ignore for you, you stalker.:ciao:

Don't bother replying as you on my ignore list.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    I like the idea of THT Anon_98 bro :groovy:
    YayYyY, thank you LeyK. XD - I'm glad. :dance:

(Original post by LeyK)
    If there are not at least 5 'chicken crossed the road' jokes by Sunday I'll start crying for the rest of next week
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes it's still a threat :hide:
    :rofl: I don't know what day it is today though, ohmyg how long have I got¿¡ :woo: Please don't cry, I don't want to die by drowning in your tears. :puppyeyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It is? XD How dare you threaten me outside of The Hunger Games Arena :fight:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Question, is that you in the av?

ReputationRep:
    I did?
    Um, yes I think so - You told me not to reply to your post. :woo:

but don't comment to this.
    ^ see. Unless, I misunderstood . If that's the case, then I'm sorry aha. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Um, yes I think so - You told me not to reply to your post. :woo:

^ see. Unless, I misunderstood . If that's the case, then I'm sorry aha. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh lmao it's that kind of hour for me when nothing makes sense to me.

ReputationRep:
    why are you doing this to her?
    Um, oh I thought he was semi- joking.

~

X
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    X
    *Passes friendship necklaces* <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Oh God there was a meme in there, sorry Starlight I love the cats paw over his hand tho :lol: Yes, I remember it now, I remember the rep discussion thing as well I think
    Ofc there was a meme, we aren't going completely crazy. :dunce: XD Yes, you better apologise to Starlight. :fuhrer:

(Original post by somemightsay888)
    Oh no Sorry You shouldn't regret it tho, it was great and awesome that you stood up for yourself instead of being overly nice to the point of naivety Nahh, you did the right thing, it was about time you did it But yeah, I'll not mention that specific incident now :rofl:

:hugs: <3
    XD Thank you. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YayYyY, thank you LeyK. XD - I'm glad. :dance:

:rofl: I don't know what day it is today though, ohmyg how long have I got¿¡ :woo: Please don't cry, I don't want to die by drowning in your tears. :puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is? XD How dare you threaten me outside of The Hunger Games Arena :fight:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have T-Minus 3 days :trytofly:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does this mean the semi secret alliance is off?? :puppyeyes::chicken:

ReputationRep:
    "Things you do to make yourself happy."

I don't think you want to know about that, Anon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    You have T-Minus 3 days :trytofly:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does this mean the semi secret alliance is off?? :puppyeyes::chicken:
    :nutcase: This is insane. This is crazyyyYYyy. This is crazilyYYyy insane. O_o How will I manage it. :eek: Well, I probably won't. :eek2: It won't be done..I'll probably end up drowning. :eek3: Gah, I'm only a 5 month old TSRian. :cry2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    YESSSSSSSS¡¡¡¡ :fight:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    XD Ofc not. :chicken: Semi secret alliance - forever and always. :puppyeyes: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Things you do to make yourself happy."

I don't think you want to know about that, Anon...
    Why not? I dont mind what anyone posts - Obviously you don't have to share everything bc that'd take forever to list out but it was just a suggestion aha. Like something you may have done today which made you happy. ^-^ But ofc you don't have to tell me/share.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    somemightsay888 Btw, you're invited to my halloween party, I will PM you the details when it's closer to the date. :jacko:

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay, time for some more OP related posts :bubbles: :

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdcuaeYV9oM Guys, so when I first saw this I couldn't stop laughing over how the crowd/judges were reacting bc I didn't(and still don't) understand why the audience is literally going crazy. It was actually just hilarious bc I felt like everyone was so easily amused over this boy's dancing. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Can confirm this is working, am smiling :-)
    If you were a bird. <3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: It's seems to be so jelly-like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    somemightsay888 Btw, you're invited to my halloween party, I will PM you the details when it's closer to the date. :jacko:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no, I didn't get a notification for this :mob:

Thanks, pls invite me, I have my Poundland skeleton mask and onesie, you buy one too, we all have one :yes: :jacko:

Spoiler:
    Show
    3sp00ky5me :iiam:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.