Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which body is better? watch

ReputationRep:
    Neither, they're both too muscly for me. But if I had to choose, then the left one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there a human option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    You are saying 6'4 is a bad height?

:pierre:
    I'm not talking about height; this is about musculature...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    Is there a human option
    Couldn't rep, lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    I'm not talking about height; this is about musculature...
    You said he was lanky, that's all I meant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    You said he was lanky, that's all I meant.
    Lanky means tall and scrawny...Not sure what he looks like now but during the Olympics before the weed scandal I'm sure not too many people were calling him hot, despite his height...

Can you at least put human examples so we can judge it more accurately?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    We all judge.
    You see a man with ripped clothes and dirty skin in town. Don't tell me you won't judge him as a poor man.
    No because I don't know his story.You never know a billionaire may want peace so he might dress as a poor man so he's not recognised...You never know anything can happen.A rich man might drive a crap car that doesn't mean he is poor..Never judge anyone by their appearance

ReputationRep:
    Both of them scare me.

ReputationRep:
    How is the right one so big, he doesnt have a mouth

But in all seriousness, the left one is more fit than the right one. I doubt the right one could jump very high or run very fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHussein7)
    No because I don't know his story.You never know a billionaire may want peace so he might dress as a poor man so he's not recognised...You never know anything can happen.A rich man might drive a crap car that doesn't mean he is poor..Never judge anyone by their appearance
    Yes judging is not good in most cases but I call bs when you say you wouldn't judge a man with smelly ripped clothes as a poor person. Stop making yourself seem like an innocent white shining knight. We all judge without thinking.

ReputationRep:
    That's.... Terrifying.

Both are pretty grotesque but I'm guessing it's more about whether we prefer low bf ripped guys or built/stockier guys? I'd go for the right, not really into the ripped look, right looks like he'd give better cuddles (if he wasn't a faceless zombie). Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Yes judging is not good in most cases but I call bs when you say you wouldn't judge a man with smelly ripped clothes as a poor person. Stop making yourself seem like an innocent white shining knight. We all judge without thinking.
    Look you have to understand that I ain't acting innocent number one and number two you don't even know me so stop assuming things please.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.