Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    There's nothing better than spending a hot summer's day out in the sun with my garden hoes :sexface:
    m8, you probs rake dem garden hoes in :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Around my height, a bit taller than me or shorter than me are all fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am glad to see relationships are not at all based on the superficial.

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    nah
    Yes they do, women are way more strict when it comes to height than men, this is beyond dispute.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes they do, women are way more strict when it comes to height than men, this is beyond dispute.
    okay anon i will listen to you.

ReputationRep:
    Preferably someone taller than me (I'm 5"3) but I've dated shorter guys before so it doesn't really bother me

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5'10 i honestly wouldn't mind a guy my height, even an inch shorter but on a shallow note i'd prefer at least 6'2/6'3 so that i can wear my heels out and not be taller than the guy : D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynmous)
    although shes 5"2, she has assets and looks nice so i would consider.

SHE'S WHAT???! O____O Ok, I may not like what she does, but seriously she's a stunning lady before and after surgery.

ReputationRep:
    You know I've never understood the whole 'he must be taller than me in heels' thing. If a guy ticks all the boxes and you have a great time with him, why pick heels over him? It's not like you can't wear heels around the guy, he'd just be shorter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    Apparently in the US just 1.46% of men are this height or taller. Good luck
    and in the UK it would seem, where are all the tall, keyword-available, men? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a bit shorter than me or the same size. Never been with someone taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I'm 5'7 and I'd prefer the guy being taller than me. I don't care by how much.
    What if he's 7'7?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Amazing omg dream goalzzzzz
    LMAO. That's made my day.

ReputationRep:
    Over 7ft is ideal

ReputationRep:
    Over 9000

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    If a guy ticks all the boxes and you have a great time with him, why pick heels over him? It's not like you can't wear heels around the guy, he'd just be shorter.
    It's pretty damning when you put it like that, and like you say, it is such a fiercely common filter for women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    Apparently in the US just 1.46% of men are this height or taller. Good luck
    LOL well i live in the UK, and every boy ive been with is that height or taller. and im part of the basketball scene so basically everyone i know is tall.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'10" and prefer taller guys but it doesn't matter that much... in an ideal world they'd be 6'4" but its pretty rare, even when i'm on a tube full of adults I'm still taller that at least 80% of the carriage :/

ReputationRep:
    i don't really think about it; i used to prefer girls that were at least 5'10 or taller but now i don't care

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 6'2", my girlfriend's about 5'6"? I think? I haven't asked specifically.

Even before I met her, I've always had a greater attraction towards small girls

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.