Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danalwill)
    youts = youths = young adults = cheeky rapscallions
    I know what it means, I just see no reason of leaving out the 'h' unless it was a typo...

ReputationRep:
    my parents cleaner took my iphone but she's inside for plotting robbery and defrauding other customers as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    I know what it means, I just see no reason of leaving out the 'h' unless it was a typo...
    bantaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    So someone I am friends with on Facebook who is really rather attractive had her phone stolen today. She is not really my type, with blonde hair and large breasts, but never the less she is very attractive.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had there phone stolen when they were out on the street?
    The appearance description to title relevance: 6%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    The appearance description to title relevance: 6%
    Better than nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Prefer when it's on vibrate :mmm: people probably wonder where the noise is coming from and what it could be :mmm:
    1) Watch the clip

2) Acknowledge the message

3) Thank me for my concern

4) Act like a lady in future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Nope. Although my friend did whilst i was there (30 feet away).

3 black guys mind you.
    Pussy, and you stood back and watched, I hope your mate disowned you.

To answer the question... no but 3 guys tried to street rob me about 8 years ago but I let them know I was down to die.. we had abit of a punch up and I left with a bleeding nose but with my phone. No one would bother robbing me around my area.. not because I'm so tough but I won't give up and its not worth the hassle for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes - by my parents.

ReputationRep:
    No. I have dropped it once but it was handed in to my university sports centre where it turned out I dropped it going into hockey practice.

ReputationRep:
    Almost had it stolen in the centre of Newcastle on a Friday night. My friend realised he'd lost his wallet when we were in the bus station so borrowed my phone to call the bus company. Whilst this was happening, someone who was sleeping in the corner of the station (in a sleeping bag) suddenly started running towards us and it was clear he was going to try and grab the phone, so we ran. Scary stuff..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Pussy, and you stood back and watched, I hope your mate disowned you.

To answer the question... no but 3 guys tried to street rob me about 8 years ago but I let them know I was down to die.. we had abit of a punch up and I left with a bleeding nose but with my phone. No one would bother robbing me around my area.. not because I'm so tough but I won't give up and its not worth the hassle for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn straight he was a snitch brah.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.