Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I love my boyfriend but want to f*ck other guys. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gherk)
    There's a reason why LDRs hardly work out.
    Because they suck and are unnatural...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danalwill)
    I've just shown your bf this thread
    Awesome, maybe he'll come home!

ReputationRep:
    You got me at;

I absolutely love my boyfriend, he's amazing and I'd never cheat on him but it's seriously difficult to not look at other guys during this time and imagine having sex with them. I just want a one night stand

Seriously though, I'm in a LDR and me and my girlfriend have coped for two years and will continue to do so. If you can't but your boyfriend can then just finish it and let him find someone who doesn't want to **** other guys whilst he's away.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you don't do anything then in my opinion it's fine. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you can no longer find other people attractive and get turned on, it's just a matter of not acting on those feelings. I'd recommend getting a sex toy(s) for yourself, or maybe trying some sexy talk with your boyfriend over the phone/skype?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadile)
    As long as you don't do anything then in my opinion it's fine. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you can no longer find other people attractive and get turned on, it's just a matter of not acting on those feelings. I'd recommend getting a sex toy(s) for yourself, or maybe trying some sexy talk with your boyfriend over the phone/skype?.
    I suggested this but she ignored me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DebbyDowner)
    Yeah I'm planning to mid-December at the end of this semester. 56 days to go......
    It's not THAT long...?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe see if it is possible to go and see hi. when you come back if you still feel the same you should sit down and possibly reconsider the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Oh :/ I guess I'll give her the benefit of the doubt since she may just not want to admit to these things on here, or he may have already declined some ideas. But she can't complain if she doesn't actually try to do something.

ReputationRep:
    There is a world of difference between looking at other guys and actually ****ing them.

Personally I don't believe you stop funding other people sexually attractive when you are in a relationship. It just aint gonna happen.

Sometime I just sort fo wish humans were aloud to have sex with anyone they wanted....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    We already 'sext' on the phone and via Skype pretty often.
    I'm not ignoring you. Obviously you think you're superior to me, you've already put your opinion across, as have I, so there isn't anything else to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jvstdan)
    You got me at;

I absolutely love my boyfriend, he's amazing and I'd never cheat on him but it's seriously difficult to not look at other guys during this time and imagine having sex with them. I just want a one night stand

Seriously though, I'm in a LDR and me and my girlfriend have coped for two years and will continue to do so. If you can't but your boyfriend can then just finish it and let him find someone who doesn't want to **** other guys whilst he's away.
    Why didn't you read the rest of my post....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    It's not THAT long...?
    It's been like 7 months... So nearly 9 months by December. That's long lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a LDR whilst my boyfriend studies abroad for a 18 months!!
    I absolutely love my boyfriend, he's amazing and I'd never cheat on him but it's seriously difficult to not look at other guys during this time and imagine having sex with them. I just want a one night stand... (In my head)
    I tried to bring it up with him because I believe in honesty but obviously he wasn't happy to talk about it and just told me that he doesn't look at other girls at all...
    He makes me feel like a terrible person but surely it's natural? Does this mean that I'm not really in love because I can separate the two things?
    Debbie, you have confused love with lust, what is love ? It means putting the other person above your needs and desires and wanting the best for them, you are clearly not mature enough to be in a relationship, how would you feel if your boyfriend told you he wants to sleep with other woman and in doing so kick you o the curb ? Debbie you need God, you need Jesus, seek him and as the bbile says he will give you living water.....but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."... repent and believe in Christ as you are lost.

ReputationRep:
    We already 'sext' on the phone and via Skype pretty often.
    I'm not ignoring you. Obviously you think you're superior to me, you've already put your opinion across, as have I, so there isn't anything else to say.
    No, not at all!! I wrote a few paragraphs trying to help as, being in an LDR myself, I understand what's it's like to want sex but not be able to have it. I'm a little bit confused actually because I thought I was helping by saying that setting a date to see each other helps (which you've done) and skyping/sexting helps (which you're doing)

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a LDR whilst my boyfriend studies abroad for a 18 months!!
    I absolutely love my boyfriend, he's amazing and I'd never cheat on him but it's seriously difficult to not look at other guys during this time and imagine having sex with them. I just want a one night stand... (In my head)
    I tried to bring it up with him because I believe in honesty but obviously he wasn't happy to talk about it and just told me that he doesn't look at other girls at all...
    He makes me feel like a terrible person but surely it's natural? Does this mean that I'm not really in love because I can separate the two things?
    OK if your looking to **** other guys them im here, just pm me for meet up lol, ill bring lube and condoms

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't look at other girls at all??? He was kidding you. That is against the men's nature.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    obviously you think you're superior to me.
    That's the issue with the Internet - it's so easy to misinterpret what someone is trying to say. Didn't mean for it to come across that way

ReputationRep:
    Well, chances are that you just have a high libido. If you were a man, I don't think anyone would have an issue with you thinking like this.

You should just bear in mind that this is the opposite of what usually happens. Compartmentalising sex and love like this is typically regarded as masculine thinking in social stereotypes, so people don't know how to take it when the situation is reversed. That's probably why you're getting so many negative responses.

I will just say, this is natural in a long-distance relationship. They rarely work out. If someone's not around most of the time and you're mostly interacting with other people, you'll be drawn to the people you can be around in the moment rather than the distant one you made a commitment to earlier. You might regret that later on, but in the moment the available partner seems more appealing than a lonely sense of duty. Especially when the person isn't even around to scold you or be disappointed in you.

Some people stay in relationships for love. But you seem like the kind of person who has other... needs. So you're not happy in your relationship because your boyfriend isn't around to meet those needs. Since you may very well be a high libido person, this is frustrating for you. And being a girl, you probably feel somewhat guilty about it because you think you're supposed to be the stronger one.

I would say that you might need to think about whether you want to stay in a long-distance relationship. Will the situation change any time soon, within a few months? Or will this go on for years? I think that when the two of you can be together in person, a lot of these feelings will go away. But if that's not going to happen for a while, your frustration might become unbearable.

Only you can decide what to do about it. I suppose you could even point out to him that you are... lonely, and ask for his permission to sleep with someone until he gets back. Some people will agree to such things in an LDR situation when you point out that they aren't there for you, but lying and sneaking around is always a bad idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buddychenchen)
    He doesn't look at other girls at all??? He was kidding you. That is against the men's nature.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not true. Some men don't, some women don't, some men do, some women do. It depends on the person

ReputationRep:
    I'll be honest in that he makes you "feel" like a horrible person because you are a horrible person to an extent...

How else do you expect to feel? Not exactly going to get a knighthood or peerage are we...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.