Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are your bad habits? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Does being proud count? :dontknow: Trying to change.

Can be quite condescending as well

Apathetic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Very true, I guess you have to find out what works best for you and the other people.
    You will be a better person by achieving honesty with yourself and acceptance of it, plus you may gain a strong path to becoming an objectively more excellent person!
    Yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Animagus)
    I don't get it. Do you roleplay as a nun or something?
    What a nun wears is called a habit :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    What a nun wears is called a habit :lol:
    Well that's weird. And an anti-climax. But good joke. Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Animagus)
    Well that's weird. And an anti-climax. But good joke. Hehe.
    Lmao fanx :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Yeah I know, when you have feelings for someone or if they're your family/friends then you'll just tell them nice, positive things rather than the negatives but if it were someone who I didn't care about then I could probably be rude, but even then I don't have it in within me to create drama and I steer away from trouble

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep! this is actually an issue that really affects how others see you.. They could just take advantage of your niceness and how I like to call it, make you 'bumlick' them so they feel good about themselves. I used to do that a lot tbh, but I realised how it makes you come off as 'weak'. But I think over time, things will get better, hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    Yep! this is actually an issue that really affects how others see you.. They could just take advantage of your niceness and how I like to call it, make you 'bumlick' them so they feel good about themselves. I used to do that a lot tbh, but I realised how it makes you come off as 'weak'. But I think over time, things will get better, hopefully!
    You know you've overcome a problem when you can admit you once had it. Well done!

I think it happens with most of us tbh. It's natural to want praise, but I guess we must learn to be secure enough without it!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Procrastination. If it's something that benefits me then I'll be right on it, but if it's something like "Can you fix that for me when you've got time?" it'll be yep... but I've got a few box sets to watch and a few night's sleeps to get done and I'm quite busy converting oxygen to carbon dioxide via my respiratory system, so i don't quite have the time yet.

(Original post by starlight82)
    Feelings are really hard to control, our emotions can get the better of us sometimes. I hope things work out for the best with this guy I am addicted to the internet too, it annoys me when I'm having internet troubles - I'm soooo dependant lol.

Did you end up doing your assignment?

This is me lately, my sleep pattern is horrible
    Thanks for encouraging me I truly appreciate it. Keep calm! I'm sure that everything will turnout fine at the end.

We used to share mutual feelings but I still can't even believe that he's way out of my league.

ReputationRep:
    i have the bad habit of pouring honey on random people while singing phantom of the opera. Im trying to stop though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    You know you've overcome a problem when you can admit you once had it. Well done!

I think it happens with most of us tbh. It's natural to want praise, but I guess we must learn to be secure enough without it!
    Thanks never actually about it that way same goes to you!
    I think as long as you can shamelessly admit to your 'problems', it shouldn't take very long to get past them!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks never actually about it that way same goes to you!
    I think as long as you can shamelessly admit to your 'problems', it shouldn't take very long to get past them!
    PRSOM

And thank you ^.^

ReputationRep:
    He looked like a deer caught in headlights, sort of like :lolwut: I was in my own world and didn't realise until I got out of the car, by then it was too late and awkward to apologise
    I was thinking he would have gotten physically excited from that and misinterpreted your action as *a signal of sexual attraction of you to him. I would advise caution when doing that action on males as itt can be interpreted in this manner*.

So you did not apologise for it? Why? How old was he?

Luckily, you won't see him again.

ReputationRep:
    Haha you understand the awkwardness it can cause then :lol:
    Tbh i only did it to my friends ,guess there used to it now XD

ReputationRep:
    Bouncing my right leg up and down whenever i'm sitting. I can't stop

ReputationRep:
    I remember when the examiner sitting in the car next to me told me I passed my driving test. I couldn't believe it and started laughing. Then unconsciously touched his leg and asked 'are you sure?' Makes me cringe thinking back his face was a picture :lol:
    Your a wierd one

ReputationRep:
    Swearing every sentence

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.