Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is Britain becoming like Sweden in relation to expressing views on mass immigration? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    Khan as Mayor? I would literally never set foot in London again
    Why's that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rat_Bag)
    Why's that?
    To be fair I actively avoid London already due to the downtown Mogadishu vibe that comes from too many areas. The nail is already in the coffin for the UK; only UKIP can bring the UK back. Labour and Khan in particular would be like getting the nail gun and going insane, sealing our fate.

What is your view on the destruction of Europe occuring before our very eyes, and against the wills of the population (but not the politicians)?

ReputationRep:
    To be fair I actively avoid London already due to the downtown Mogadishu vibe that comes from too many areas.
    Which areas have you got this vibe, and how did the vibe manifest?

The nail is already in the coffin for the UK; only UKIP can bring the UK back.
    UKIP will only make the UK take a turn for the worse.

Labour and Khan in particular would be like getting the nail gun and going insane, sealing our fate.
    What exactly is it about Khan being mayor that is so uncomfortable?

What is your view on the destruction of Europe occuring before our very eyes, and against the wills of the population (but not the politicians)?
    Yes, I am very concerned by the destruction of Europe by far-right identity politics. You seem to be contributing to that.

ReputationRep:
    Which areas have you got this vibe, and how did the vibe manifest?

Care to hazard a guess? You know full well which areas I am referring to (or you should).

UKIP will only make the UK take a turn for the worse.

Dodgy Dave has sold the country out.
    We will get rid of the deficit! LIE.
    We will build enough houses! LIE.
    No NHS top down reorganisation! LIE.
    We won't cut tax credits! LIE.
    I did not have relations with that pig! LIE.
    I could go on. The Tories are better than Labour for a mile. For me, UKIP get my vote. I just hope it isn't too late (though I suspect it is).

What exactly is it about Khan being mayor that is so uncomfortable?

Again, care to take a guess? I will give you a hint; tell me about him, his values, his party, their values.

Yes, I am very concerned by the destruction of Europe by far-right identity politics. You seem to be contributing to that.
    The far right only exist because the left have tried to invite barbarian hordes in to previously civilised and safe nations. I mean migrants taking jobs, homes, straining services, not integrating annoys me. But EU migrants don't hate us. So I don't hate them nor fear them.

However, these hordes who fill up French prisons, set up hundreds of no go areas across Europe, set up Shariah patrols, Shariah courts, attack the kuffars or at the very least accept those who do...
    all invited in by the left. And these hordes scare me. EU migrants won't topple civlised life-these Middle Eastern/African invaders in their millions will take the world back to the stone age.

My definition of invader;
    "a person or group that invades a region. In particular one who ignores legal protocol such as visas and work permits and often exhibits violent, criminal behaviour".

These invaders are not welcome, and Europe will not stand for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    99% of the media? What's the readership of the Daily Mail and Express - both firmly in favour of leaving?
    Express is the only one in favour of leaving. The DM is pro Tory through and through, more so pro EU. It doesn't matter what the readers think when the mail is attacking UKIP and their policy every day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gears265)
    Express is the only one in favour of leaving. The DM is pro Tory through and through, more so pro EU. It doesn't matter what the readers think when the mail is attacking UKIP and their policy every day
    The Daily Mail has unambiguously expressed it will campaign for the UK to leave the UK.

You don't know much about what goes on in the UK do you?

ReputationRep:
    Care to hazard a guess? You know full well which areas I am referring to (or you should).
    Actually I don't. I am curious which parts of London you feel give you these vibes. So please share.

Dodgy Dave has sold the country out.
    We will get rid of the deficit! LIE.
    They are doing that. It takes time.

We will build enough houses! LIE.
    This this didn't happen (though not sure if the Conservatives promised to be the ones who actually build them)

No NHS top down reorganisation! LIE.
    Yep, that was a big lie.

We won't cut tax credits! LIE.
    UKIP would have done the same.

I did not have relations with that pig! LIE.
    How do you know it's a lie?

I could go on. The Tories are better than Labour for a mile. For me, UKIP get my vote. I just hope it isn't too late (though I suspect it is).
    Would you ever have voted BNP?

Again, care to take a guess? I will give you a hint; tell me about him, his values, his party, their values.
    He seems to be very vague, empty and without any views about things (so very New Labourish). I don't know why this would lead you to "never set foot in London again". It can't just be the party, since Labour controls councils up and down the country. So care to elaborate what it is about Sadiq Khan that means his election would mean you couldn't go to London?

The far right only exist because the left have tried to invite barbarian hordes in to previously civilised and safe nations. I mean migrants taking jobs, homes, straining services, not integrating annoys me. But EU migrants don't hate us. So I don't hate them nor fear them.
    Sounds like a lot of hate pent up in there.

However, these hordes who fill up French prisons, set up hundreds of no go areas across Europe, set up Shariah patrols, Shariah courts, attack the kuffars or at the very least accept those who do...
    all invited in by the left.
    Many came over the past decades over a mixture of left and right administrations. I mean Angela Merkle is on the right.

Can you tell me where some of the no go areas in Europe are?

And these hordes scare me. EU migrants won't topple civlised life-these Middle Eastern/African invaders in their millions will take the world back to the stone age.
    I find your mindset amusing.

My definition of invader;
    "a person or group that invades a region. In particular one who ignores legal protocol such as visas and work permits and often exhibits violent, criminal behaviour".
    But that's not most of the immigrants into Europe or the UK. In fact it's a small proportion.

Your definition sounds a lot like the hordes of British people who descend on places like Magaluf and Ibiza each summer.

invaders are not welcome, and Europe will not stand for it.
    Europe needs immigrants

ReputationRep:
    Actually I don't. I am curious which parts of London you feel give you these vibes. So please share.

You don't? lol.

They are doing that. It takes time.
    No, they are running a deficit for much longer than they said and racking up a huge debt in the process. If you make a promise, stick to it.

This this didn't happen (though not sure if the Conservatives promised to be the ones who actually build them)

Yes it did. The starter home initiative-where is that?

Yep, that was a big lie.

Yes it was. Along with the "immigration to the tens of thousands" lie.

UKIP would have done the same.

But Cameron specifically said he wouldn't. Again, a trust issue. I'm not voting for a proven liar who had the most senior position and a majority and still broke so many promises.

How do you know it's a lie?

It isn't a big issue for me. Corbyn and Diane Abbot is much more disgusting.

No.

He seems to be very vague, empty and without any views about things (so very New Labourish). I don't know why this would lead you to "never set foot in London again". It can't just be the party, since Labour controls councils up and down the country. So care to elaborate what it is about Sadiq Khan that means his election would mean you couldn't go to London?

I have already given you enough information.

Sounds like a lot of hate pent up in there.

Europe is being destroyed. I hate that.

Many came over the past decades over a mixture of left and right administrations. I mean Angela Merkle is on the right.

Can you tell me where some of the no go areas in Europe are?

LOL! Sweden has over 50 itself, Germany and France are seeing it. Search on this forum-I have already posted it. Hilarious you have this continual "oh where are these areas? As if they don't exist. Like your little name the London areas. Too many to name, just too. many.
    Honestly, you ask like they don't exist

I find your mindset amusing.

What is amusing is how you ask continually questions like "oh, where abouts is that then?" Like you have never seen the news or heard of google.

But that's not most of the immigrants into Europe or the UK. In fact it's a small proportion.

Your definition sounds a lot like the hordes of British people who descend on places like Magaluf and Ibiza each summer.

Tourists leave. Tourists respect their visas and the law. The barbarian horde do not. They prey and make victims of those who follow the law.

Europe needs immigrants
    As suspected, you are just trying to be deliberately stupid. Questions like "oh, so where in London? And what are these no go areas? I have said early on in the thread, you could easily read that. Or use google. When you compare British tourists to these migrants...
    I shall not feed the troll any more.

ReputationRep:
    You don't? lol.
    No I don't. Please name the places in London you have been that have given you the vibes you talk about. What did you see? What did you feel?

No, they are running a deficit for much longer than they said and racking up huge debt in the process. If you make a promise, stick to it. p.
    Sometimes changes in the economy occur that the government has no control over. Grown up adults understand that.

Yes it did. The starter home initiative-where is that?
    The Starter Home Initiative didn't say it would build new homes, it would match buyers with homes in the private sector at a discount. And the programme was only launched last year.

Yes it was. Along with the "immigration to the tens of thousands" lie.
    Yeah, lucky this was a lie. The country so desperately needs migrants, whether they come as students, as skilled tradespeople, as highly skilled professionals. And it needs lots of them, so was lucky the quota was broken.

But Cameron specifically said he wouldn't. Again, a trust issue. I'm not voting for a proven liar who had the most senior position and a majority and still broke so many promises.
    I think you'll find that if UKIP were in power, there was be a lot of broken promises (UKIP has multiple distinct constituencies, with very different and opposing expectations, yet it promises everything they want to hear)

It isn't a big issue for me.
    So why raise it?

And again, how do you know it is a lie? You can't make accusations and then not provide evidence to support them.

Corbyn and Diane Abbot is much more disgusting.
    Why single out Diane Abbot of all people? She's a relatively minor person in Corbyn's Cabinet.

No.
    Why not? What about the BNP would make you not vote for them?

I have already given you enough information.
    No you haven't.

Do you avoid large parts of the country which are Labour controlled councils? Because Sadiq Khan is your run of the mill Labour politician.

Does the fact that he's Muslim and of Pakistani origin bother you?

Europe is being destroyed. I hate that.
    And people like you contribute to its destruction.

LOL! Sweden has over 50 itself
    Name them in Sweden. I've been to Sweden, including inner city Stockholm and Malmo with high immigrant populations.

Name the no go neighbourhoods, and the experience you have of them.

Germany and France are seeing it
    Where? Name them

Search on this forum-I have already posted it. Hilarious you have this continual "oh where are these areas? As if they don't exist.
    I just have a feeling that you have never personally experienced any of these "so called" no go areas, and just believe what you are told through various online media.

Like your little name the London areas. Too many to name, just too. many.
    Honestly, you ask like they don't exist
    I know London very well. Name the no go areas please, and how you have experienced them.

What is amusing is how you ask continually questions like "oh, where abouts is that then?" Like you have never seen the news or heard of google.
    I've heard people refer to neighbourhoods in London as no-go areas. I've been to those areas, and it's very obvious that they are no no-go areas at all. This is why I would like to hear your experience of these no-go areas.

Tourists leave. Tourists respect their visas and the law.
    Actually many many do no.

The barbarian horde do not. They prey and make victims of those who follow the law.
    Are you talking about the British tourists in Magaluf again?

As suspected, you are just trying to be deliberately stupid. Questions like "oh, so where in London? And what are these no go areas? I have said early on in the thread, you could easily read that. Or use google. When you compare British tourists to these migrants...
    It's very obvious that you have fallen victim to racist rhetoric you've encountered on the internet.

You seem very hung up about the issue of being asked of your experience in London, when it's obvious you haven't have any experience as you described, otherwise you wouldn't have got so defensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    I love immigration, i know many others who do too. Only people who don't are the ones who can't on in life - unemployed, not happy with their own situation and simply want to blame others are largely anti immigration lol. Especially those on benefits #Jeez! #BenefitWarfare

They're taking our council houses LOL when Dave is selling them by the 1000s every month!
    One of the stupidest things I've ever read on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Genius)
    One of the stupidest things I've ever read on the internet.
    Truth hurts.

More migrants in the UK please!

ReputationRep:
    Truth hurts.

More migrants in the UK please!
    Migrants don't bother me for the most part. If they come here, integrate and respect our law and culture then I don't give a feck. In other words if any Americans, Europeans, Australians, Indians, Koreans etc want to come to Britain It wouldn't bother me because I know they wouldn't riot, open halal shops and mosques on every corner.

If your from the middle east then no thanks, don't want that sort of cultural enrichment in Britain.

Since you love migrants so much, here is a suggestion, Why don't you move the hell out?

ReputationRep:
    Please don't feed the trolls.

ReputationRep:
    The media are pretty against the EU, there is no conspiracy. People will vote to leave; they are pissed at the UK being taken over like Sweden is. Khan as Mayor? I would literally never set foot in London again. Labour in government? I would leave the country asap.

We shall just have to wait and see though; PM me when the referendum comes-I still have faith that the British people won't vote for their destruction of their own culture, society and finances.
    You have more faith than me. People are stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Genius)
    Migrants don't bother me for the most part. If they come here, integrate and respect our law and culture then I don't give a feck. In other words if any Americans, Europeans, Australians, Indians, Koreans etc want to come to Britain It wouldn't bother me because I know they wouldn't riot, open halal shops and mosques on every corner.

If your from the middle east then no thanks, don't want that sort of cultural enrichment in Britain.

Since you love migrants so much, here is a suggestion, Why don't you move the hell out?
    Why would a noble man like myself listen to you?

I am all for migrants of any character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)

Now that was just priceless

*claps*

ReputationRep:
    Now that was just priceless

*claps*
    It was excellent :cool: Turkey got the Xmas she voted for

ReputationRep:
    It was excellent :cool: Turkey got the Xmas she voted for
    +10

Are you voting in or out of europe by the way?

ReputationRep:
    +10

Are you voting in or out of europe by the way?
    Out

ReputationRep:

I can't feel sorry for this women as much as I want too, especially as she confessed to voting Torrie, incredibly stupid woman, da*** she expect?

Reap what you sow and all that.

Should have voted for that guy who apparently couldn't eat a bacon sandwich properly you know the guy who wouldn't have cut your tax credits.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.