Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    being picked up from college for a ride home on a cold, rainy day is so nice
    Lol , good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    love it

but if you pretend / act like I'm heavy af I will bury you

ReputationRep:
    If the guy and girl are flirty with each other or really good friends, yeah it's can be nice, (usually fireman lift is the most successful), however not knowing the girl and randomly picking her up and running off with her is something I wouldn't advice

ReputationRep:
    :eek4:

No, bc I usually dont get a warning so it's unexpected and when I'm asked to be put down nobody ever puts me down they just find it funny and run faster and obviously this means I cling on harder bc I dont want to break my neck and pffttt..I don't want to cling on like a child. ^-^ I'm not in control, it's kinda scary which is just annoying and I have legs so don't do it. >.< Unless I ask, ofc. But I wouldn't ever ask. -_-

Spoiler:
    Show
    I suppose it could be kinda cute in some contexts. :awesome: And in that sort of scenario, I'd love it. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    love it

but if you pretend / act like I'm heavy af I will bury you
    depends how heavy u r

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Don't like anyone touching me, never mind "carrying".
    obviously your excuse for never being touched

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandvika)
    obviously your excuse for never being touched
    how did you guess? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    how did you guess? :O
    your profile picture
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry that was a joke i couldnt resist

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind if it was someone I knew. At fresher's week last year a guy just came behind me and lifted me above his head... I found that strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    I wouldn't mind if it was someone I knew. At fresher's week last year a guy just came behind me and lifted me above his head... I found that strange.
    That kind of casual lifting from behind thing that some guys think is fine and funny even if they don't know you that well is pretty annoying and sexist really. I think often it's a kind of domination behaviour dressed up as 'teasing' or flirting. I really hated it when it happened at parties or whatever at college. Whole different thing if it's the man you're in love with of course.

ReputationRep:
    What about us guys? Maybe MY legs are tired, maybe I want to feel supported and comforted by being carried...

I'd totally go for it to if my girlfriend wasn't short and incapable of picking me up.

ReputationRep:
    From the back and the inside of the knees, like cradling.
    I haven't met a girl who didn't laugh and enjoy it.
    I'm not saying it was sexually arousing for them, just fun and a good laugh.

ReputationRep:
    No because it reminds me of the time i ordered a large double bacon XL cheesburger meal at burger king with an extra portion of mozzarella sticks on the side. And yes i cri evertym.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandvika)
    your profile picture
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry that was a joke i couldnt resist
    PM me the details x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Girls are not a collective entity all with one opinion. Some girls like it, others don't. This is a pointless thread.
    Sums up the majority of threads on this forum.
    Half of them generalise entire sexes, races and nationalities.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.