Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is currently happening in Punjab ( India )? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone2498)
    This isnt Pakistan vs India or Sikh vs Hindu, its that bhenchod Sukhbir Singh Badal. Fuddu banda messed up Punjab with the drug trade and now this smh.
    Except that's exactly what TheonlyMrsHolmes thinks it's about.

I used think the Akalis were actually alright. Last couple of years have convinced me otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Lol fair enough, I'm don't visit the the Indian soc much. :lol:

Well it depends on the individual, for you to accuse me of only caring to spite India is a bit annoying. As someone who's drawn to Sikhism I'm naturally going to take notice of what's happening.
    I don't visit the Pak Soc at all - Should I assume that all Pakistanis there are anti-India? Talk about jumping to conclusions. Anyone who criticises a Pakistani apparently has a 'Anti-Pakistan' agenda. :rolleyes:

I was talking in generalities. Perhaps there are Pakistanis who genuinely care, fair enough. But given the fact that relations between the two nations are hardly great, the 'caring' of most Pakistani's is naturally going to be suspect.

Don't use injustices against Sikhs as a chess piece in your games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Yeah. Very convenient.
    Lmao you're just crazy!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)

I used think the Akalis were actually alright. Last couple of years have convinced me otherwise.
    Akalis are fuddus bro, trust me my uncle is an Akali sarpanch (mayor) and he knows the stuff theyre doing. Not good man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lmao you're just crazy!!!!!
    Shut up, moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    This coming from the simpleton that thinks it's understandable that some Sikhs are violently preventing weddings from taking place.

I'm the least 'narrow minded and deluded' here. I'm the only one that hasn't jumped to conclusions over the actual incident. Have you seen your own posts. The bias is obvious. The only reason I haven't responded to you before is because I choose not to waste my time on one who has already made up their mind, regardless of facts.

I've commented on the Pakistani's sudden 'bleeding hearts for Sikhs', because it seems awfully convenient given their blind eye to abuses in their own nation. Only an idiot (yes offence) couldn't see it.
    LOL what is my bias? Go on, explain.

ReputationRep:
    This isnt Pakistan vs India or Sikh vs Hindu, its that bhenchod Sukhbir Singh Badal. Fuddu banda messed up Punjab with the drug trade and now this smh.
    This 100%. SAD need to be booted out of office asap.

ReputationRep:

No, I already said other factors are contributing to it, I have no doubt that has something to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL what is my bias? Go on, explain.
    Nah. I'm not going to waste time on you.

So could you kindly stfu.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Akalis are fuddus bro, trust me my uncle is an Akali sarpanch (mayor) and he knows the stuff theyre doing. Not good man
    Lol!

I suppose with Sikhs, the problem is what other party can they really support?

Congress? - well 1984 springs to mind.
    BJP? - seen as an exclusively Hindu party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    I really don't care what you think is important.

The fact is that you are talking BS and you are excusing Sikh violence.

The problem is when people like you say dumb things like " it is also an understandable situation" when people are threatened by knife whelding nutcases at their wedding.

If you care about dead people so much then maybe you should care about the 300 people that were blown up in the middle of their flight by Sikh terrorists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Or maybe that is " understandable"
    1985? okay let me go and search for White, black, protestant, catholic, muslim etc terrorists..... What is your point -_-

I said 'understandable' because I do see where they are coming from, I also said IT WAS WRONG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Nah. I'm not going to waste time on you.

So could you kindly stfu.

Thanks.

Lol then don't claim stupid things.

Bye.

ReputationRep:
    Lol!

Remeber me ?
    What is going on in India with attacks on sikhs,muslims,Hindu nationalists and BJP party ?
    Enlighten my ignorance .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    I don't visit the Pak Soc at all - Should I assume that all Pakistanis there are anti-India? Talk about jumping to conclusions. Anyone who criticises a Pakistani apparently has a 'Anti-Pakistan' agenda. :rolleyes:

I was talking in generalities. Perhaps there are Pakistanis who genuinely care, fair enough. But given the fact that relations between the two nations are hardly great, the 'caring' of most Pakistani's is naturally going to be suspect.

Don't use injustices against Sikhs as a chess piece in your games.
    I meant I hadn't seen your post about shiv sena, it's just the impression I got.

That's understandable, but I'm hardly using it as a "chess piece", at no point I've even said anything anti-Indian, I'm just here to get a better understanding of what's happening, like most people.

ReputationRep:
    Lol!

This is what we were talking about the other day. Why the BJP needs to crack down on the fringe and become a truly national party.

BJP has some Sikhs and Muslims in the party, but it needs to generally make itself more accessible to Non-Hindus (in image and in substance). The loonies alienate Non-Hindu communities which leaves them open to exploitation by the likes of SAD/Congress/PDP, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Lol then don't claim stupid things.

Bye.
    Lol, then don't make stupid posts.

Bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Lol, then don't make stupid posts.

Bye.
    Lol don't quote my 'stupid' posts

bye

ReputationRep:
    1985? okay let me go and search for White, black, protestant, catholic, muslim etc terrorists..... What is your point -_-

I said 'understandable' because I do see where they are coming from, I also said IT WAS WRONG.
    My point is that you write false statements about Sihks being peaceful. They are not.

I thought that would be obvious.

However, people like you want to give excuses instead by claiming it is understandable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Remeber me ?
    What is going on in India with attacks on sikhs,muslims,Hindu nationalists and BJP party ?
    Enlighten my ignorance .
    Yes, I do remember you.

It's the minority of loonies that are there in every religious community. Obviously since 80% of India are Hindus, there are a lot more Hindu loonies there!

But at the same time, you get LOADS of Hindus (including me) who actively condemn these attacks.

The BJP also has a loony fringe like every political party. But compared to some years ago, the BJP has evolved to SOME extent beyond religious politics.

ReputationRep:
    Lol don't quote my 'stupid' posts

bye
    You quoted me, idiot. You'll notice that you started speaking to me. I was ignoring you.

Now if you don't mind. Stfu.

Thanks.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.