Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

General Fallout 4 thread! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I'm still not sure what's supposed to be making it so tedious that wouldn't still be the case on console (such as the ui)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My point was that any building type element of a game is going to be tedious on a console regardless, however that doesn't mean it needs to be so on the PC version.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Reue)
    My point was that any building type element of a game is going to be tedious on a console regardless, however that doesn't mean it needs to be so on the PC version.
    Isn't there a search function?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fallout 3: A son looking for his father
    Fallout 4: A father looking for his son
    I don't mind it once, but twice is lazy
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    It gets worse though

ReputationRep:
    It gets worse though
    What do you mean? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Bethesda's Fallout never had good stories tbh, shame. New Vegas had a great storyline, hopefully another spin off happens in 2 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Bethesda's Fallout never had good stories tbh, shame. New Vegas had a great storyline, hopefully another spin off happens in 2 years
    They need to get new writers asap. I agree, but my only regret with New Vegas is that I wish they spent more time fleshing out Caesar's Legion (they were going to) but didn't in the end. If they did, I likely would've had a harder time blowing their faces off in-game

ReputationRep:
    The building mode is great tbh. There's not as many options as I've hoped, but It's pretty cool how you can build your own base and store everything (and all your companions) there.

ReputationRep:
    They need to get new writers asap. I agree, but my only regret with New Vegas is that I wish they spent more time fleshing out Caesar's Legion (they were going to) but didn't in the end. If they did, I likely would've had a harder time blowing their faces off in-game
    Yeah, I haven't played through 4 yet so pls don't spoil it if you know what happens I don't know who they use for writing but Todd Howard directs, he should fire the writer asap. Caesar is the only side I've not picked yet, bar them making life easier for traders and caravans, they had no redeeming qualities, they were cool but a bit black and white compared to House, Independence and NCR.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    There are some outside the square on the map in the glowing sea, and a **** ton in Boston itself

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah cool that's good news, haven't made it to Boston yet.

Man alive the raid on the synth workshop was tough but amazing.

ReputationRep:
    You can side with the minute men for the ending? Something to do
    tomorrow.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the brotherhood and railroad also both destroy the institute. I assume the minute men destroy it
    Yeah it's more of a neutral ending when compared with the RailRoad and the Brotherhoods complete ideological differences.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Wellzi)
    Yeah it's more of a neutral ending when compared with the RailRoad and the Brotherhoods complete ideological differences.
    looking it up it seems similar to the others, may do it at some point. I would definitely say the institute's is most fun

ReputationRep:
    looking it up it seems similar to the others, may do it at some point. I would definitely say the institute's is most fun
    I've played another 8 hours passed the point of no return for the institute, so I'm just gonna leave it for another play through at some point
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I've played another 8 hours passed the point of no return for the institute, so I'm just gonna leave it for another play through at some point
    The point of no return for the institute only stops the Brotherhood

ReputationRep:
    The point of no return for the institute only stops the Brotherhood
    I "betrayed" the institute by taking that nuclear thing which I forgot the name of for the brotherhood, which I regretted pretty quickly.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I "betrayed" the institute by taking that nuclear thing which I forgot the name of for the brotherhood, which I regretted pretty quickly.
    Oh, that one, though you meant doing mass fusion and getting it for the institute. Beryllium Agitator IIRC

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that one, though you meant doing mass fusion and getting it for the institute. Beryllium Agitator IIRC

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the one

ReputationRep:
    So so sad, I got to the end of vault 111 but as the screen loads after you go up the lift the app closes. I think my laptop can't handle it anymore? :'( I wanted to cry

ReputationRep:
    Can you put any story decisions in ****ing spoilers?

Jesus, should be common sense.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Fallout 4 inspired cocktails, oh yes! http://www.outsidexbox.com/articles/...ious-non-toxic

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.