Turn on thread page Beta

Do you sleep with a weapon at close range? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have two swords and a compound bow in my room, not for protection, just the easiest place to keep them.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Wot u sayin, pig?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're a TSRian too....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where I come from ( town ) the outskirts of the town are not so bad to live , but the closer you are living to the town with all the terraced houses street after street , alleyways after alleyways , gangs of kids on street corners or hanging around some dealers house with everyone knowing eveyone too the town ain't big enough for its population . Crime is at it's all time high .I do know a few people who surround themselves with weapons , me myself trained my pitt x bulldog to be a gaurd dog for my family house so no I don't sleep with weapons but I have a big stick I like to call my ugly stick under the stairs just incase
    missy

ReputationRep:
    Never thought about this before, but I've just realised that I keep my knife underneath my bed, and when at home (out of university term time, when I go home for the holidays) there's a baseball bat near my bed behind some boxes. Never thought of using them as weapons, but I suppose I could do if I needed to.

ReputationRep:
    Some dodgy sales people was in the neighbourhood few days ago. They were checking if people have alarm. Reported them to the police who told us to be vigilant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No why would i do that?

If I somehow got attacked i would smack someone over the head with my electric guitar, the base is quite heavy and its easy to swing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    I'm the weapon.
    LMAO

(Original post by grassntai)
    My dildo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brutal

ReputationRep:
    I have a toolbox in my room. In case, BOOM! Spanner to the head.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Two metal dumbbell bars next to my bed at all times and an empty barbell (non olympic) on the other side of my bed if things get really messy.

ReputationRep:
    yeah...Deez nuts

ReputationRep:
    I keep a WMD on myself when i sleep
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Just my Glock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone2498)
    Two metal dumbbell bars next to my bed at all times and an empty barbell (non olympic) on the other side of my bed if things get really messy.
    lmao now that would be messy. wielding a barbell like a lightsaber.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whydoidothis?)
    No why would i do that?

If I somehow got attacked i would smack someone over the head with my electric guitar, the base is quite heavy and its easy to swing.
    electric guitar safety high five

this is us

those r bass guitars though

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was living in America, then I'd keep a 1911 (loaded up with hollow points) at the side of my bed when I'm asleep. Don't like these wimpy anti-gun laws

ReputationRep:
    I have a sword in my closet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Jusr incase sht pops off? I used to sleeo with a shank under my pillow but now I keep a baseball bat right next to me in my bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I have multiple weapons for when **** gets real

ReputationRep:
    No. Never really stayed anywhere that's particularly dangerous. Plus, I'm currently in student halls, which has pretty good security :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Standard fam

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.