Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no it's not. you need help for that kinda of idea
    It definitely is not. Racial fetish provokes stereotypes.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Probably because you touch yourself
    Yeah.. you being funny just happened to be a rare occurrence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    There is ALOT of things wrong with it tbh.
    Depends how tedious you are tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    ..meaning? fetish of a race is just wrong idc.

ReputationRep:
    Latina and Middle Eastern girls fall victim to this,especially on twitter, it's just so wrong on so many levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Everyone has a type. Calling it a fetish seems silly to me.
    There is a difference between having a type and fetishisation. You might want to read about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Depressing that you think this poor excuse for a witticism will win you the argument, however the person you're arguing with said 'alot' as one word and this is supposed to be a student forum so I guess I hate you both.

If you people really cannot see any harm in racial fetishisation then I'm seriously wondering how any of you got into any university anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Yeah.. you being funny just happened to be a rare occurrence.
    So you're stalking me? I'm always funny :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaAdore)
    Depressing that you think this poor excuse for a witticism will win you the argument, however the person you're arguing with said 'alot' as one word and this is supposed to be a student forum so I guess I hate you both.

If you people really cannot see any harm in racial fetishisation then I'm seriously wondering how any of you got into any university anywhere.
    Case in point.

ReputationRep:
    There is a difference between having a type and fetishisation. You might want to read about it.
    Yes! finally someone understands:clap2:

ReputationRep:

Oh gosh, I'm sorry.

Racial fetishism is a very real issue I myself have been victim of it on numerous occasions.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.