Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    oh no i wish i was joking. well you could think of it like that lol - but only if you don't change your pad thing. If you go the whole day without changing it, a) you'll end up with a bowl of red cereal in your pants by the end of the day, and b) it will overflow and leak out the sides... So that's why we go to the toilet like every half an hour - and it's also why we don't wear white bottoms EVER during that week
    Has the thought to taste the chunks ever popped into your mind?
    Only because we're describing them as cereal.

(Original post by )
    Has the thought to taste the chunks ever popped into your mind?
    Only because we're describing them as cereal.
    please no - i JUST recovered from the nausea *gags*

ReputationRep:
    please no - i JUST recovered from the nausea *gags*
    Have you at least felt them?like wtf is it like. Is it like little fleshy marshmallows or like little pieces of dry watermelon??

(Original post by saladisgreat)
    she was really cool about it, gave me a hug
    awhhh i'm glad your manager was nice about it and helpful though! it's the worst when you're vulnerable and can't manage yourself and everyone else makes it so difficult for you -_-

Have you at least felt them?like wtf is it like. Is it like little fleshy marshmallows or like little pieces of dry watermelon??
    ewwww **** no ****'s nasty... do you feel your ****? I hope not!

i can tell you everything's wet looking though but I am NOT touching that ****

ReputationRep:
    ewwww **** no ****'s nasty... do you feel your ****? I hope not!

i can tell you everything's wet looking though but I am NOT touching that ****
    Maaaaayyyybeee erm i mean No! of course i don't feel my ****.

Were you never tempted though?

ReputationRep:
    Maaaaayyyybeee erm i mean No! of course i don't feel my ****.

Were you never tempted though?
    No. It's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    No. It's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you forget to go anonymous? or someone else.....

ReputationRep:
    Someone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Someone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, i don't believe you. You haven't commented on this thread yet and you answered right away.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i don't believe you. You haven't commented on this thread yet and you answered right away.
    Post 16. Me. Why would I give advice to myself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Post 16. Me. Why would I give advice to myself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm interesting
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    OP - it gets better pain wise as you get older. Someone did suggest folic acid (I think) to me to help with the pain. But yeah, I'd suggest a chat with your GP.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have really painful periods and they only settled down once I was on the pill. I have also had the implant, which made my periods less frequent but I still had terrible pain around ovulation. I now have the mirena cool which has given me very light, regular periods with very little pain. My point is, different things will help different people. Try a pill before jumping into something more long term like the implant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by myblueheaven339)
    I used to have really painful periods and they only settled down once I was on the pill. I have also had the implant, which made my periods less frequent but I still had terrible pain around ovulation. I now have the mirena cool which has given me very light, regular periods with very little pain. My point is, different things will help different people. Try a pill before jumping into something more long term like the implant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes. I seem to remember that some women say that certain forms of contraception either make it worse or give them a never ending period.

No. It's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree preach gurl preach!

nope still anon not me haha - i've had way too many accidents to forget to check that box loll

(Original post by OU Student)
    OP - it gets better pain wise as you get older. Someone did suggest folic acid (I think) to me to help with the pain. But yeah, I'd suggest a chat with your GP.
    I hope it does! oh i need me some of that. yeah i'll talk to my GP thanks!

(Original post by myblueheaven339)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah deffo trying the pill before the implant! thanks for the advice! do you take the pill only when you're on your period or like a few days before or all the time or what

(Original post by OU Student)
    Yes. I seem to remember that some women say that certain forms of contraception either make it worse or give them a never ending period.
    holy **** a NEVER ENDING PERIOd - i would literally get suicidal

Get well soon I think I saw this thread a too late.

Thanks for all the advice and help y'alll!!! feeling much better today it's good to be able to walk and not be emo-level moody

thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    go on the pill , my periods have stopped completely since being on it !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Get well soon I think I saw this thread a too late.
    me too bud

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.