x Turn on thread page Beta

Cuddling your pillow imagining its a girl/your crush watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Why don't you just hug your dog

Attachment 472849

Is it too big for your bed hehe?

P.S My dog definitely did not want to be hugged then lmao. But he was trying to eat a fly which I'm not allowing.
    My dog's at my other house and yeah she does hog the bed

ReputationRep:
    I always do this. I kiss my pillow thinking its the face. srs

I hug my duvet then breakdown and cry because he has no interest in me whatsoever.

(Original post by Proxenus)
    I always do this. I kiss my pillow thinking its the face. srs
    I repeatedly kiss it softly imagining its me givi g her a goodnight kiss on her forehead

(Original post by jamestg)
    I don't do it imagining a specific crush, I just do it imagining myself have a girlfriend *cries*

I also got friendzoned yesterday, that was nice *cries even more*
    *sending virtual hug*
    I'm in the exact same position except I'm a girl and imagine having a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is this weird or OK?
    For me it's not anything to do with hormones but I just imagine if I had one last hug then it would be like that.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I repeatedly kiss it softly imagining its me givi g her a goodnight kiss on her forehead
    what about licking da p0ocy

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that tucks some of my duvet between my legs (calfs, not any weird stuff) when I am "cuddling" it?

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I cuddle my duvet, but because it's comfortable. Like a bed burrito
    Bed burrito. That is a wonderful term

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think its weird. Before me and my bf lived together, I used to spray my pillow with his aftershave and sleep next to that. It used to help me sleep and reminded me I would see him again soon .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.