Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest school stories? watch

Announcements

(Original post by z33)
    YES - is there da SUMBOOOOOOOOOOOODEYYY
    http://buklau.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    We drew a giant penis on the board once before class and our teacher walked in and saw it and started shouting at us and then walked out of class and went to tell our head teacher... so we destroyed the evidence while she was away and then she came back with our headteacher but by then there was nothing on the board and our headteacher couldn't understand why the other teacher dragged her to the classroom, because I suspect she just told her that we are misbehaving, but didn't actually say 'they are drawing cocks on the board' and instead wanted to show her... lmao

One morning, our teacher walked into the classrom and my classmate said 'Hi Josef!' (Instead of hi Mr...lmao) and my teacher was FURIOUS and then he was all calm down like 'come here ' so my classmate walked up to him and my tacher slaped him across the face so hard that the board next to him slapped him on his other cheek lol

As for something that happened to me... well, I was walking to school with my friends and they were telling me how hot the new biology teacher was and then they started taking about what kind of sex acts they want to do to him, so when I walked into the classroom that morning, I saw two of my friends sitting in the front row so I immediately went up to them and told them that these girls (AND I NAMED THEM) were in love with this new teacher and wanted to have sex with him and then detailed what sort of things they said.... and then my friend was like: OMG STOP... and I was like what.... and she looked behind her back, so I looked up and I saw that the new biology teacher was sitting in the backrow and he heard EVERYTHING and he was blushing and got up and literally stormed out of the classroom LMAO.
    oh my gosh - first teacher is stupid ngl. Was she old or something? of course the evidence could be eradicated omgosh hahaha

woOW he slapped the kid?! Did he get fired omg! Our teachers don't really care, they'd be a bit weirded out like oohhhkaayyy? but they wouldn't get ANGRY! or slap us! haha

ohmygosh your poor new bio teacher! i wish we had good looking teachers - we just have wrinkley raisins that stand at the front and go ooonn and ooonnn with their monotone 20 Hz frequency voices! poor teacher though omg i would've felt like digging a hole for myself. haha your friends mustve been so PISSED at you! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxHolly96xX)
    i know haha!, the videos not on youtube anymore i checked nah i dont think anyone (apart from the teacher) cared because it was our last week until we left anyway haha
    haha we should do something like that on our last day of year 13... maybe results day haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    omGOSH you canNOT ask me thatttt!!!

I think when it first came out Haunting was my favourite EVER and Control, it's my Halloween JAM

but then... GASOLINE OMG - that reference to Hurricane though I almost had a heart attack

what is yours?
    omg, I CANNOT ANSWER THAT. First it was Hold me down, then Castle, then Gasoline, the young god.

AND NOW HAUNTING!!

Surprisingly, the one song I'm constantly obsessed with is Colours part II. The RAW melody is SOO BEAUTIFUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    haha we should do something like that on our last day of year 13... maybe results day haha
    OMG! you should then put the video on youtube , youll never be forgotten

ReputationRep:
    OMG WAIT I HAVE MORE.

There was a boy at in one of our classes that smelled like a goat and LOOKED like a goat. He lived on a farm and they did have a goat so we thought thats why he smelled like a goat but we didn't understand why he LOOKED like one. One morning the girls were talking at a table and one of the girls started making goat noises, I don't know if she was making fun of the guy or if it was unrelated but she was making goat noises, and the guy got up from his seat and he looked SO angry like a psychopath about to kill someone and he dragged the girl to the floor and started kicking her and beating her up LMAOOOO

Also, one morning there were shoe marks on the desks and the teacher came in and saw it and she was SO angry and kept asking who did it and no one would own up to it, so she made everyone take off their shoes and then she looked at everyone's shoes to compare the marks with the ones on the desk to identiy who it was. WHAT A DETECTIVE. lmao

Also, this same teacher, she is scared of mice and there was a mouse in the classroom once and she wa so scared that she climbed on top of her desk, the only problem is that this teacher was extremely fat and she ended up breaking the desk. And then the next morning a few students put a toy mouse on her desk and she was so angry she walked out and refused to teach the class LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    omg, I CANNOT ANSWER THAT. First it was Hold me down, then Castle, then Gasoline, the young god.

AND NOW HAUNTING!!

Surprisingly, the one song I'm constantly obsessed with is Colours part II. The RAW melody is SOO BEAUTIFUL
    Oh my GOSH Castle and Hold me down and evERYTHING is so beautiful!!!

Hold me down was the first song i ever heard by her! and YAS colours part II is LIFE just when she goes everything is- HIGH NOTES I CAN'T BREATHE

Haunting is AMAZING omgosh she's a queen she's so amazing SLAY ME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxHolly96xX)
    OMG! you should then put the video on youtube , youll never be forgotten
    yass omg i will!

(Original post by driftawaay)
    OMG WAIT I HAVE MORE.

There was a boy at in one of our classes that smelled like a goat and LOOKED like a goat. He lived on a farm and they did have a goat so we thought thats why he smelled like a goat but we didn't understand why he LOOKED like one. One morning the girls were talking at a table and one of the girls started making goat noises, I don't know if she was making fun of the guy or if it was unrelated but she was making goat noises, and the guy got up from his seat and he looked SO angry like a psychopath about to kill someone and he dragged the girl to the floor and started kicking her and beating her up LMAOOOO

Also, one morning there were shoe marks on the desks and the teacher came in and saw it and she was SO angry and kept asking who did it and no one would own up to it, so she made everyone take off their shoes and then she looked at everyone's shoes to compare the marks with the ones on the desk to identiy who it was. WHAT A DETECTIVE. lmao

Also, this same teacher, she is scared of mice and there was a mouse in the classroom once and she wa so scared that she climbed on top of her desk, the only problem is that this teacher was extremely fat and she ended up breaking the desk. And then the next morning a few students put a toy mouse on her desk and she was so angry she walked out and refused to teach the class LMAO
    Holy ****! omg that kid has PROBLEMSSSS! That's so scary omf

ohmygosh that teacher is Sherlock Holmes haha :lol:

omg :eek: it's like how elephants are scared of mice ahahahaha i can't deal poor teacher. Omg the students are JOKERs hahaha I wish I went to your school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Haha omg wtf glad i didn't go to a mixed school so many toilet incidents! Second guy must've been REALLY bored... do you think he put them on YouTube? :laugh:
    I'm not sure if he put them on YouTube, I wish I'd asked him because I saw a couple of the videos he did of my friends walking in on him and they were hilarious.

This actually happened a few weeks ago...
    We were in a history class (yr11) and someone at the back threw a condom on the teachers desk. Normally he's really chill, but when he saw the condom he went into super saiyan rage mode, literally screaming his head off. He said that the culprit should own up now otherwise he'll call SLT (Senior Leader Team) of course no one said anything, so he got the headmistress and she was like "right" and picked up the condom with her walkie talkie antenna (all the SLTs have one) then she was like "At least its not used" lmao. She made us all right at least one page statements because no one was admitting anything. some people said they didn't see anything so she was like "I don't care write something, tell me what you did over the weekend, right a short story as long as it's one page. We missed half of the next lesson because we were still in the history room. (the next lesson was PSHE so no one cared anyway). She read all of the statements and still no one admitted anything. So she made us all come back at lunch, in the period between PSHE and lunch someone snitched, (thank god) so we got to leave.

In the end the boy that did was excluded, and when he came back to the next history lesson (like two weeks later) we had started our history coursework, he didn't have a folder or anything so told the teacher. The teacher said if you didn't chuck a condom in my class you wouldn't have missed the important admin etc" Now this boy went rage he said and I quote "I didn't miss your fcking lesson because of the condom I fcked up my fcking leg so I wasn't in school. Fcking retard!" The history teacher was like you get a top degree from a top university and then call me a retard" Everyone in the class just looked at each other...

History is intense!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    We were in a history class (yr11) and someone at the back threw a condom on the teachers desk. Normally he's really chill, but when he saw the condom he went into super saiyan rage mode, literally screaming his head off. He said that the culprit should own up now otherwise he'll call SLT (Senior Leader Team) of course no one said anything, so he got the headmistress and she was like "right" and picked up the condom with her walkie talkie antenna (all the SLTs have one) then she was like "At least its not used" lmao. She made us all right at least one page statements because no one was admitting anything. some people said they didn't see anything so she was like "I don't care write something, tell me what you did over the weekend, right a short story as long as it's one page. We missed half of the next lesson because we were still in the history room. (the next lesson was PSHE so no one cared anyway). She read all of the statements and still no one admitted anything. So she made us all come back at lunch, in the period between PSHE and lunch someone snitched, (thank god) so we got to leave.

In the end the boy that did was excluded, and when he came back to the next history lesson (like two weeks later) we had started our history coursework, he didn't have a folder or anything so told the teacher. The teacher said if you didn't chuck a condom in my class you wouldn't have missed the important admin etc" Now this boy went rage he said and I quote "I didn't miss your fcking lesson because of the condom I fcked up my fcking leg so I wasn't in school. Fcking retard!" The history teacher was like you get a top degree from a top university and then call me a retard" Everyone in the class just looked at each other...

History is intense!!!
    Holy **** it's like the Cold War :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my gosh that's so funny, and yeah at least it WASN'T used omgosh! I would never snitch but I'm thankful to people that do haha daym though that kid needs to be moved to the other history class! almost feel bad for the teacher haha awh

(Original post by z33)
    Holy **** it's like the Cold War :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my gosh that's so funny, and yeah at least it WASN'T used omgosh! I would never snitch but I'm thankful to people that do haha daym though that kid needs to be moved to the other history class! almost feel bad for the teacher haha awh
    I don't know what's happened to him, funny thing is his parents are really strict...
    I see him waiting for his YGs on the corner of the street after school so I'm like *shrugs*

And our form time is so jokes, basically our form tutor is the head of tech, so we have form time in the tech room with all the vices etc. and me and my friends stuff anything we can find in the vices.
    So far we've destroyed
    A few whiteboard pens
    Glue sticks
    CDs
    Two computer mice
    Countless water bottles
    Also there's a microwave in the techroom so we put stuff in the microwave. we don't turn it on though, we don't want to kill ourselves )

ReputationRep:

History is intense!!!
    Lmao "Fcking retard" I'm gone

ReputationRep:
    A few years back I was playing hide and seek with some friends. It was decided that it would be unfair if anyone was to hide in the toilets, so that was banned, but I went and hid in a cubicle anyway. :innocent:

Anyway, so the seeker came in and saw my shoes under the cubicle. She assumed that I'd locked the door (when I hadn't), so kicked it. The door smacked me in the head and KO'd me.

ReputationRep:
    And our form time is so jokes, basically our form tutor is the head of tech, so we have form time in the tech room with all the vices etc. and me and my friends stuff anything we can find in the vices.
    So far we've destroyed
    A few whiteboard pens
    Glue sticks
    CDs
    Two computer mice
    Countless water bottles
    Also there's a microwave in the techroom so we put stuff in the microwave. we don't turn it on though, we don't want to kill ourselves )
    oh my gosh you guys must be ReeealLLLYyy bored haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    A few years back I was playing hide and seek with some friends. It was decided that it would be unfair if anyone was to hide in the toilets, so that was banned, but I went and hid in a cubicle anyway. :innocent:

Anyway, so the seeker came in and saw my shoes under the cubicle. She assumed that I'd locked the door (when I hadn't), so kicked it. The door smacked me in the head and KO'd me.
    oh my gosh you were actually KO'd hahaha omg awwwhhh **** must've hurt :eek:

(Original post by preetg97)

That's what you get for cheating lmao, hope you're ok though.
    I'm surprised you can be so comfortable in the toilets, in my school, I avoid them at all costs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Oh my GOSH Castle and Hold me down and evERYTHING is so beautiful!!!

Hold me down was the first song i ever heard by her! and YAS colours part II is LIFE just when she goes everything is- HIGH NOTES I CAN'T BREATHE

Haunting is AMAZING omgosh she's a queen she's so amazing SLAY ME
    SHE IS PERFECT SHE IS GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL BUILD A SHRINE AT HOME, FOR HER. FORGET RELIGION, THE ONLY GOD I WORSHIP IS HER <3 <3

I was SO MAD she didn't win upcoming artist in the EMAs. I mean, I like Troye Sivan.........but HALSEY IS HALSEY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh my gosh - first teacher is stupid ngl. Was she old or something? of course the evidence could be eradicated omgosh hahaha

woOW he slapped the kid?! Did he get fired omg! Our teachers don't really care, they'd be a bit weirded out like oohhhkaayyy? but they wouldn't get ANGRY! or slap us! haha

ohmygosh your poor new bio teacher! i wish we had good looking teachers - we just have wrinkley raisins that stand at the front and go ooonn and ooonnn with their monotone 20 Hz frequency voices! poor teacher though omg i would've felt like digging a hole for myself. haha your friends mustve been so PISSED at you! :lol:

English lesson, class discussion "Which BBC weather presenter has the biggest t**ts" , need i say more?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Teacher sat there nodding her head for around an hour....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.