Turn on thread page Beta

What's something you fantasise about? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    Well, have you tried making the first move, by talking to him first?
    Yes, I have. But, everytime I try to talk to him, he always goes red and talks to someone else.... it's really quite annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Thanks, that's really nice of you to say, I'm pretty boring though so I'm not really worth talking to.

I also feel like you should talk to your crush, otherwise you might both like each other but never do anything about and you'll miss out.
    Well, maybe.... I wouldn't say your boring! If you think you're boring, I wonder what I am... :/
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Cornflakes1688)
    This is so weird but i always "fantasise" most of the time it's a cute guy on the street who i'll NEVER see again but i usually meet them at parties like 2 years ago i met this guy at a party and when i think about being married and stuff he's always my husband figure and i always think about him, it's an obsession although he doesn't know i exist i spend a lot of my time consumed with thoughts about this guy
    that's soooo kewt but be careful how much time you spend emotionally investing yourself into this person, it can leave you in a mess at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Animagus)
    your face is great, just young. That hair is life. Are you Indian?
    Lol thanks..... yes I am Indian, why do you ask? - but on Monday, I cut all my hair off, so its above my shoulders.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 06sulraj)
    That cute Hispanic boy which I want make love with in a waterfall (especially at the age 18, since he was the definition of eye candy).
    i know how good hispanics can get *_*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Yes, I have. But, everytime I try to talk to him, he always goes red and talks to someone else.... it's really quite annoying
    Damn! That's awkward... I feel for ya :console:

Just forget about him, easier said than done I know, but try.

ReputationRep:
    Damn! That's awkward... I feel for ya :console:

Just forget about him, easier said than done I know, but try.
    Hmh - well I'll try.... you have no idea how many times my friend yells kinky when I stand next to him.... I think she made it obvious enough for him :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And I think he's kinda a homphobe so I'm just moving away gradually...

ReputationRep:
    Hmh - well I'll try.... you have no idea how many times my friend yells kinky when I stand next to him.... I think she made it obvious enough for him :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And I think he's kinda a homphobe so I'm just moving away gradually...
    Ooohh, that doesn't help. But he sounds like a meanie if he doesn't bother speaking to you when you talk to him. You'll meet better guys, don't you worry. (:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ugh, homophobes :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Ooohh, that doesn't help. But he sounds like a meanie if he doesn't bother speaking to you when you talk to him. You'll meet better guys, don't you worry. (:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ugh, homophobes :puke:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ikr! He's part of the cadets and he laways say that - and then I have a go at him.... at the rate things are going at, I think he thinks that I hate him...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ikr! He's part of the cadets and he laways say that - and then I have a go at him.... at the rate things are going at, I think he thinks that I hate him...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe he does, but you never know for certain.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, are you really asking this? I guess I can cut loose with this.

Naturally I do have fantasies about sexual encounters. Lets move on.

Sometimes I do have concepts and ideas for fanfiction even though I will never write them or ill write two chapters then stop (I-it's not like i've done this with this name on ffdotnet, nor am I asking you to read it or anything). I do have one idea that may go somewhere seriously but its all in my head at the moment, like my other delusions.

I also think about arguments. I don't know why but when I think of some kinda fight breaking out, I feel the need to think about how I would act in this situation. Maybe its the glory of winning a verbal fight or a irl fight (I win all virtual fights, so thats a given.)

I doubt anybody will pay attention to this but I thought it would be nice to say it here since I doubt a appropriate forum for this will appear anytime soon.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    Hm, are you really asking this? I guess I can cut loose with this.

Naturally I do have fantasies about sexual encounters. Lets move on.

Sometimes I do have concepts and ideas for fanfiction even though I will never write them or ill write two chapters then stop (I-it's not like i've done this with this name on ffdotnet, nor am I asking you to read it or anything). I do have one idea that may go somewhere seriously but its all in my head at the moment, like my other delusions.

I also think about arguments. I don't know why but when I think of some kinda fight breaking out, I feel the need to think about how I would act in this situation. Maybe its the glory of winning a verbal fight or a irl fight (I win all virtual fights, so thats a given.)

I doubt anybody will pay attention to this but I thought it would be nice to say it here since I doubt a appropriate forum for this will appear anytime soon.
    i dont really write fan fic for the purpose of publishing it so others can read, i do it because whenever i fall asleep while thinking of scenarios, i forget the next morning, so the next night i have to try and see where i left it off, so it is kind of confusing, which is why i write it down into a chronological story so i can see where im going with this
    i love those verbal fights too, i have intelligent arguments in my head but when i talk on the spot it's like someone who suffer from stuttering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i dont really write fan fic for the purpose of publishing it so others can read, i do it because whenever i fall asleep while thinking of scenarios, i forget the next morning, so the next night i have to try and see where i left it off, so it is kind of confusing, which is why i write it down into a chronological story so i can see where im going with this
    i love those verbal fights too, i have intelligent arguments in my head but when i talk on the spot it's like someone who suffer from stuttering
    Ah, I get what you mean by that method of fanfic writing. If I had sleep like that, I would probably do the same thing if there was a chance I could read it in the morn. I do most of the mental writing when I'm walking or something equally mind numbing so writing it down at that time would be troublesome.
    I think my desire for that verbal fight probably results to how I wanted to express myself in secondary but nobody would really do that, not even my friends. The verbal fights was an outlet for my aggregation towards some members of my peers. I don't really stutter when it comes to fights but anything less then that just kinda gets me being blunt.

I think I unloaded a little too much here, but oh well...

It's a bit sad, but having my own weeny house and teaching little ones in my own classroom.

ReputationRep:
    I'd get instantly perm banned , if my thoughts were let loose

ReputationRep:
    Being a hero :moon:
    Like saving a child from a predator or just saving someone in general

ReputationRep:
    Being filthy stinking rich ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzad0gs)
    Being filthy stinking rich ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Basically :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I dream of magic house-cleaning fairies.

I'm being serious, my boyfriend would live like a pig if it were up to him.

ReputationRep:
    •Studying in UK
    •Being rich....really rich.
    •No homeworks or assignments.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.