Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Has israel killed more muslims than the number of Jews and gymsies the Nazis did? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SignFromDog)
    Indeed. It's bizarre they would bring it up given it shows precisely the opposite of what they thought it would. Then again, many Israel haters are genuinely delusional when it comes to the historical facts so they wouldn't have known not to bring it up
    to be fair to the OP I do think this was a genuine question and given the hysterical way some are over this I can see why some would thin them comparable

But as we have shown the reality is somewhat different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)

15000 vs 5-6000000

During the same time scale muslims have killed 11000000 other muslims
    To be fair I severly doubted it had just wasn't sure on the figures. Israel is incomparable to the nazis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    ISIS says hello.
    The American far right says hello. Both are scumbags.

And there's a reason collective punishment is a war crime. Hence, don't paint every one with same brush.

ReputationRep:
    It'll be a muslim festival so it''l just result in more deaths

/sarcasm

But yes an astonishing figure
    Why is this rhetoric normal on these forums?

You're basically in a thread that references the worst genocides ever....
    and then you target another religion.

I guess some people never learn and bad people are everywhere. Doesn't matter how many people are killed in what circumstance, no matter how many deaths whether in the occupied Palestinian prison or in concentration camps, they are all bad. No matter how much worse the Nazi deaths and circumstances were, we should do what we can to prevent either happening again. The Israeli-Palestine is current and the world is too apathetic to bother to help out.

I don't even care if its animal cruelty or people's heads being taken off for no reason other than their faith. They are both horrible and tackling one (especially speaking against it on forums/debates) doesn't limit the scope and ability of tackling the other. So go after both. Instead here we have a bunch of morons who hate brown people on the basis of their religious beliefs, even if they are liberal (then they say they aren't following their religion properly... i mean what business is that of theirs?) and trying to use the fact that the Nazis did far worse to trivialise the fate of Palestinians who are trying to fight back.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread was a troll as it's damn obvious, especially since we learn about Hitler's atrocities continuously through are school years. Sorry to be rude OP but you're never passing any history classes!

ReputationRep:
    You are confused. He mentioned the Syrian Civil War, and you respond with a video about the Iraq War. Not incidentally, Ariel Sharon actually advised Bush not to invade Iraq.
    Who cares I said middle east Iraq is in the middle east duh. Israel getting exposed all the time if you got a rebuttal I would like to see it.

ReputationRep:
    How many Muslims, Christians and Hindus has the UK killed since its inception?

ReputationRep:
    Gymsies lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    It's irrelevant, as the situations aren't relatable.

That is, unless the Jews and gyspies kept firing rockets first at the Nazis?
    This isn't relevant either.

Unless you think the industrial scale of genocide the Nazis carried out against people's they didn't like would have been justified if said people's had contained groups of guerrilla terrorists. Do you?

ReputationRep:
    Here you go OP this is an interesting fact for you

'In a different perspective, some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.'

And Muslims suffer from 99% of 'jihad' terrorism. Yet many pretend that their life is under imminent threat daily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    This isn't relevant either.

Unless you think the industrial scale of genocide the Nazis carried out against people's they didn't like would have been justified if said people's had contained groups of guerrilla terrorists. Do you?
    It is actually relevant. The point being made is that a lot palestinian casualties are caused due to firing rockets at Israel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamthetruth)
    Who cares I said middle east Iraq is in the middle east duh. Israel getting exposed all the time if you got a rebuttal I would like to see it.
    Yes, Iraq is in the Middle East. And Israel advised the US not to invade Iraq. That is a perfect rebuttal to your silly comments about Israel causing all the wars and your citing a video that talks about the invasion of Iraq. It's funny because you appear to be so incoherent that you don't even know what points you've made.

In any case, it's clear you are not a particularly educated or well-read person and thus I do not see any profit in further debating with you. If you make other mistakes I will correct you, but I will not get into an extended debate with you.

ReputationRep:
    The only document that talks of exterminating Jew is meant to be the final solution

Can you believe that? despite all the spies, and even the British listening it on messages sent from German camps they never heard anything about gassing Jews... Do people know that camps were even inspected? yet the people who inspected them never documented anything about Jews being exterminated in camps.. at the same time they do not deny the Holocaust either, because they're scared...

Who has actually read the final solution to confirm it as being true?

If the final solution is what they say it is, then they should show it for the world to see.

You surely need a lot of evidence to suggest that millions of people were exterminated correct?

Were there any tests on gassed bodies to prove the gassings? Have these alleged buildings that we're to believe gassed so many people actually been looked at by experts?

Is it possible to gas so many people and cremate all those bodies? It takes hours to cremate a single body...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatYouDontKnow)
    The only document that talks of exterminating Jew is meant to be the final solution

Can you believe that? despite all the spies, and even the British listening it on messages sent from German camps they never heard anything about gassing Jews... Do people know that camps were even inspected? yet the people who inspected them never documented anything about Jews being exterminated in camps.. at the same time they do not deny the Holocaust either, because they're scared...

If the final solution is what they say it is, then they should show it for the world to see.

You surely need a lot of evidence to suggest that millions of people were exterminated correct?

Were there any tests on gassed bodies to prove the gassings? Have these alleged buildings that we're to believe gassed so many people actually been looked at by experts?

Is it possible to gas so many people and cremate all those bodies? It takes hours to cremate a single body...
    Wow.

You're our resident holocaust denier.

I'm pleased that your sister got at least a few minutes respite from your advances whilst you typed out that.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Iraq is in the Middle East. And Israel advised the US not to invade Iraq. That is a perfect rebuttal to your silly comments about Israel causing all the wars and your citing a video that talks about the invasion of Iraq. It's funny because you appear to be so incoherent that you don't even know what points you've made.

In any case, it's clear you are not a particularly educated or well-read person and thus I do not see any profit in further debating with you. If you make other mistakes I will correct you, but I will not get into an extended debate with you.
    Of course you won't debate with me cause you can't. You're not even on my level.

ReputationRep:

Found you somewhere else........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    This is quite interesting because I assumed that Israel killed many many more than 35,000, for some unknown, irrational reason :/
    Probably the disproportionate over-exposure of the conflict by the press and UN, to the point where in 2007 there were 22 resolutions against Israel alone, and only 4 against all the genocides and atrocities in the rest of the world. I imagine this is the same this year too.

ReputationRep:

Don't even know why I'm bothering to respond to this, no doubt you're too deluded to accept facts.

1. The final solution isn't the only document, there are over 90 volumes of works and evidence published of Nazi records from the time, including files from Krupp, Henschel, Himmler, the foreign office etc.

2. The Americans and the British did know what was happening to a certain extent, but refused to believe that such horrors could be taking place. See the Riegner Telegram warning of the Final Solution sent to America in 1942.

3. Many people have reviewed the final solution, and the fact that it was carried out obviously verifies it as truth.

4. Who is 'they?'

5. Yes the bodies and buildings have been examined. Alongside the masses of archaelogical, Nazi and witness testomonials, the IFRC 'found traces of cyanide gas in all relevant areas and this was not due to them having been fumigated against a typhus outbreak.'

I'm sure you feel all edgy and unconventional in being a holocaust denier, sat in the UK behind your computer screen. It's a shame you don't have to see the raw pain and anguish when a holocaust survivor hears others denying the genocide of his family and community. My best friend's grandfather is a survivor, and my god would it rip his 80 year old heart to see what ignorant fools like you are 'brave' enough to write.

ReputationRep:
    The 11,000,000 figure is quite an eye opener.
    I will remember that next time I hear the term "islamophobia" bandied about.

Fear and hatred of Muslims.

Seems the biggest "islamophobes" turn out to be other Muslims. Who'd have thought it. 😱

ReputationRep:
    No. Although according to the prime minister of Israel last week, the Nazis didn't want to kill Jews...
    But whenever you bring up how many Palestinains are killed compared to Israelis, the pro-Israel side replies 'yeah but it's not a numbers game'.

Israel clearly aren't anywhere near as bad as the nazis. However that by no means excuses their actions in recklessly slaughtering thousands of Palestinains on an almost bi-annual basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    No. Although according to the prime minister of Israel last week, the Nazis didn't want to kill Jews...
    But whenever you bring up how many Palestinains are killed compared to Israelis, the pro-Israel side replies 'yeah but it's not a numbers game'.

Israel clearly aren't anywhere near as bad as the nazis. However that by no means excuses their actions in recklessly slaughtering thousands of Palestinains on an almost bi-annual basis.
    It it was a numbers game as most Palestinian supporters think it is then the 10million muslims killed by other muslims in the same time period must cause some to go into melt down

But OH wait it doesn't it doesn't get mentioned does it.

why is that?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.