Good thing I'm not Muslim then :smile:

Original post by TitanCream
Just the one. My first kiss, still kissing her :smile:

What, rn?
18 and 2.
18 and 0
19 and 0
19, I work in a gaybar as a topless dancer so lots :tongue:
I'm 23... probs about 30-35.... oh the shame :s: suppose that's single life during my final year at uni for you!

Plus I never kissed anyone until I was around 15.... and the second girl I kissed was the one I ended up loosing my virginity to at 16.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 73
18 and 3 people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
19 and 1
18 and 4

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
17, f*ck knows
Original post by Essay_Folks
It is no secret that education has become a for-profit industry. The exorbitant cost of college education implies that an average student has to take on tonnes of debt and/or put their parents under major financial stress. The truth is, most colleges today are merely acting as money-making machines for their private owners and so we find more and more "grad student" associates taking classes, not to mention more lucrative "sports revenue". Engineering students are made to take up "philosophy" of music and other trivial subjects merely for the institute to get ABET accreditation. Such classes are nothing but money makers for the colleges, while taking time away from necessary education.

Today, opportunities for learning and growth expand way beyond the classroom. But the demands of conventional education mean that your student life is caught up in a regimen of submissions, quizzes and tests.

Won’t it be great to have someone to assist you with all of that, so that you can go beyond and learn something extra that really differentiates you from the rest? Drop me a line to know how you can make the most of your college life!

Think you got the wrong thread bro
Reply 79
I'm 21 .. like 12

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending