Which body do you like the most and WHY? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    10-12%. Best balance of a lean, strong and functionally athletic physique
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    it's not like i have a phobia for food, but i've stayed at 45kg for years now
    Granted but it's basic thermodynamics - you consume more calories than you burn, you'll gain weight. You don't, then you won't. At your weight, I'd hazard a guess as to say that if you started to consume 4000 calories a day - EVERY day, no excuses - then you'd get fat pretty ****ing fast

ReputationRep:
    Between 15 and 25% ... massive six packs kinda creep me out, like 3-4% JFC :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Modern body building from my view is just about the biggest muscles and a lot of body builders look terrible and destroy their body instead of it. Back in the day it wasn't all about size and I don't understand why the bellies of all body builders are like inflated or something? Ask yourself this, some people may think you look good but can you actually sprint? Body building also causes athletes to take steroids to keep up with each others size which is its own problem... I don't think it should be considered a sport as it is probably not even healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    walls :perv:

do not read this if you are not nathandyel or i am going to band camp
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ronnie was almost done, happily enjoying the feeling of hot water against his body, still tired from his previous workout. Suddenly, he felt a strong grip on his sore arms. "What's up, Coleman?" He recognized Jay Cutler's voice from behind him.
    "Jay? What-" he tried to turn around, but his grip was just too strong. "Cut it out, dickwad!" Cutler's strong commanding silenced him. "Don't pretend like you don't know what's happening!"
    "Umm...no, Jay...listen, maybe ya got the wrong idea, but-"
    "THE WRONG IDEA!?" His fellow bodybuilder leaned in to roar in his ear, and Ronnie felt a big, hard shape against his ass. Was that Cutler's ****? It was like a baseball!
    "You prance around showing off that hot ass of yours, and when one tries to give you exactly what you're asking for, you act all prudish!" Ronnie had already given up on trying to break free from the bodybuilder's firm grip.
    "I jus' really like prancin'!" he explained desperately.
    "Don't tell me you didn't know there was a camera in here!" Cutler's powerful arms turned Ronnie around, making him look up at a corner. For the first time, Ronnie noticed a hidden camera lens on the ceiling, pointing directly at his shower of choice.
    "Don't try to deny it, you just love showing off your stuff! Tell me you weren't begging for prick when you flashed me just minutes ago, you **********! Yeah, 'budday' my balls! Since you joined this gym your ass has been hungry for a Cutler dicking, and that's just what I'm gonna give to it!"
    His grip on him suddenly changed from Ronnie's arms to his hips, lifting him off the ground. Ronnie flailed his arms around desperately, trying to break free to no avail. How did Cutler ever get so strong? He felt the thick **** against his lower back, and with a sudden motion the bodybuilder jammed the head up his ass, slamming Ronnie's face against the wall and muffling his shriek of pain.
    For what seemed like hours, Ronnie was ridden by Jay Cutler, crying out for help to no avail. He finally gave up, and the only sound that could be heard was the Mister Olympia's pounding motion and his demeaning insults. Finally, he felt Cutler's tool in his rectum swell up and explode. He heard him grunt with pleasure. "You know why they call you 'Unbelievable'? Unbelievable hot ass, that's why."
    The bodybuilder let his man cream come out on Ronnie's ass for a while, before pulling out and turning him over, finally allowing him to see his face. He was red from the effort and lust. "Swallow, *****," he ordered simply as he directed his white gob shooter at his face. Ronnie was too tired and humiliated to fight back, so he just complied.
    "I'll let you in on a secret, cnut" Cutler said, finally done emptying his release. "See that camera over there?" Ronnie noticed a remote control on Cutler's hand as he pointed up. "It's been broadcasting to all the gym's tv screens since the start of our little ordeal." A look of terror appeared on Ronnie's face. "I'd love to see what your beloved fellow gym-goers think of your performance." The bodybuilder smiled in a wide grin.
    "Open up," he ordered, as his strong arms lifted Ronnie by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall. Leaning his hips upwards, he started to pee, his still semi-erect **** delivering a glorious golden shower on the former Mister Olympia's body. He let go of one shoulder and used his free hand to direct his yellow stream against the black bodybuilder's face.
    With his tool finally empty, Jay Cutler unceremoniously dropped Ronnie on the floor and left. Lying face down, water falling down on his ravished ass, still hearing the blonde's jovial laugh, Ronnie turned his face up towards the camera. "Buddays..." he cried out, as a single tear streamed down his face.

JD1lla he's hot af

I don't know what to say...... Is it normal to feel horny after reading that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanDYEL)
    I don't know what to say...... Is it normal to feel horny after reading that??
    sure bro

ReputationRep:
    15% to 20% for me, more cuddly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    Modern body building from my view is just about the biggest muscles and a lot of body builders look terrible and destroy their body instead of it. Back in the day it wasn't all about size and I don't understand why the bellies of all body builders are like inflated or something? Ask yourself this, some people may think you look good but can you actually sprint? Body building also causes athletes to take steroids to keep up with each others size which is its own problem... I don't think it should be considered a sport as it is probably not even healthy.

1) Why does a bodybuilder need to sprint?
    2) Every sport has steroid use in it.....
    3) By your logic no sport is actually a sport......

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm going to say somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd photo.
    Somewhere between is good. This photo does well to show extremes. It's either massively muscular like roids, or boringly average, or just tubby.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y98Z6v7BQE&t=2m45s

ReputationRep:
    3) By your logic no sport is actually a sport.....
    4) stfu *******.
    There's performance enhancers.

And then just roids like to build physique. Bodybuilding is notorious for both but especially the latter. And those dudes look down on cardio, so while they can bench a car, they can't even jog a mile. Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    15-25% although, i'd not be bothered with 30% either tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3rd and 4th photos are the goal.

1st and 2nd look disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Mal)
    There's performance enhancers.

And then just roids like to build physique. Bodybuilding is notorious for both but especially the latter. And those dudes look down on cardio, so while they can bench a car, they can't even jog a mile. Pathetic.

Steroids are PEDs....... Basketball players and baseball players use the same steroids as bodybuilders do, well there may be a slight variation actually, but all use steroids nethertheless.

And they do more cardio when shredding for a show than most people.

Please do some research before commenting false information.

ReputationRep:
    10 to 25% is fine with me.

ReputationRep:
    Steroids are PEDs....... Basketball players and baseball players use the same steroids as bodybuilders do, well there may be a slight variation actually, but all use steroids nethertheless.

And they do more cardio when shredding for a show than most people.

Please do some research before commenting false information.
    Do you know what cardio is.

ReputationRep:
    3) By your logic no sport is actually a sport.....
    4) stfu *******.
    A "*******" is a term I certainly wouldn't use to describe myself. But come on man, you got topless pictures of yourself on your profile and you're calling me a *******? :/

Every sport has steroid use in it... That's certainly very likely however I doubt steroids are abused as much as in body building. I think some tournaments even allow you to use steroids? Damaging your DNA is something which has a lot of consequences and doesn't just impact you, it can affect your children as well.

Going to the gym everyday and drinking protein powder doesn't seem very productive to society and there are other things to focus on in your life. Going to the gym shouldn't really count as work unless you're a personal trainer. Body-building these days is pretty dumb and is all about getting the biggest muscles you can get which is pretty bad because balance is important. Bodybuilding is very demanding and as soon as you stop training your muscles shrink and you get weaker, this can have some pretty bad consequences such as leading to depression and other psychological problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Attachment 472749

How fat is this guy? looks 10-15% i think. hmm
    That guy's problem is he needs a hedge trimmer to combat the hair growing out his shoulders/back.

ReputationRep:
    Guy is not that big, I'm talking about competing body builders but damn that dude has some beef.

ReputationRep:
    A "*******" is a term I certainly wouldn't use to describe myself. But come on man, you got topless pictures of yourself on your profile and you're calling me a *******? :/

Every sport has steroid use in it... That's certainly very likely however I doubt steroids are abused as much as in body building. I think some tournaments even allow you to use steroids? Damaging your DNA is something which has a lot of consequences and doesn't just impact you, it can affect your children as well.

Going to the gym everyday and drinking protein powder doesn't seem very productive to society and there are other things to focus on in your life. Going to the gym shouldn't really count as work unless you're a personal trainer. Body-building these days is pretty dumb and is all about getting the biggest muscles you can get which is pretty bad because balance is important. Bodybuilding is very demanding and as soon as you stop training your muscles shrink and you get weaker, this can have some pretty bad consequences such as leading to depression and other psychological problems.
    how is that part any different from other sports tho?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.