Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by truthteller2)
    I'm a genuine racial nationalist. I made an account here before but was banned. It's sad to see that even a Tory is a racially unaware commie leftie like the rest.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with this motion. Sgt Blackman should be set free. People from the superior races should be free to do what they like with the inferior orders of humanity, including violently disposing of them when they choose.
    You again ffs. Leave us alone, we don't want people with your views in our community.
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    I admit it did look like i was paising racist but I really wasn't i was praising the fact he was considering joining the party
    No, mate. You told a far-right 'racial nationalist' 'you sound like a Tory'. Coming from me that would be the ultimate insult, but coming from you, a Tory, that is praising a racist and his horrible views. You should be very, very ashamed of yourself, you racist scum.

(Original post by Life_peer)
    Let's calm down, everyone. Hazzer, please don't invite people to the party like that. We try to be sensible and do background checks including dupe checks if necessary. He made his account today so I'm suspicious to say the least.

Truthteller2, with all due respect, I think you're either a dupe/troll account or not going to last here very long anyway because the local mods could easily card most of your posts. If you're genuine, we'd certainly find some common ground but it isn't white superiority, I'm afraid. While I'm much against globalisation and dislike certain cultures and one particular religion, my party and I do not support the views that you've presented so far.
    You've said something I agree with for once :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a genuine racial nationalist. I made an account here before but was banned. It's sad to see that even a Tory is a racially unaware commie leftie like the rest.
    Ah, I see, that makes sense. Sorry for the troll bit then, you're free to say whatever you think is right as far as I'm concerned, I just don't agree with it and I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me a commie lefty as you put it...

(Original post by hazzer1998)
    I can only apologise and I apologise
    Don't worry about it too much but next time have a look at the person's previous posts and keep in mind that while it's nice to recruit new members, we have the option of choice to make sure they fit in nicely. Needless to say, this one wouldn't and I hope that you're not sharing those views.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Nay.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Ah, I see, that makes sense. Sorry for the troll bit then, you're free to say whatever you think is right as far as I'm concerned, I just don't agree with it and I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me a commie lefty as you put it...

Don't worry about it too much but next time have a look at the person's previous posts and keep in mind that while it's nice to recruit new members, we have the option of choice to make sure they fit in nicely. Needless to say, this one wouldn't and I hope that you're not sharing those views.
    Thank you for understanding , it was a case of me not reading what was said properly and not thinking straight

And I definitely do not share the views expressed

ReputationRep:
    **** off to Stormfront where your backward views belong please.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aph)
    :eek: are you Britain first or an even more toxic variety of politics?
    There was me thinking he was being hilariously sarcastic
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    No the word is Stormont. That's the DUP's home.

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by DMcGovern)

PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    You again ffs. Leave us alone, we don't want people with your views in our community.

No, mate. You told a far-right 'racial nationalist' 'you sound like a Tory'. Coming from me that would be the ultimate insult, but coming from you, a Tory, that is praising a racist and his horrible views. You should be very, very ashamed of yourself, you racist scum.

You've said something I agree with for once :congrats:
    Hopefully not the part which is code for "I hate Muslims"...
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)

I was literally about to say that I read that as Stormont at first and had a good laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    Hopefully not the part which is code for "I hate Muslims"...

I was literally about to say that I read that as Stormont at first and had a good laugh!
    No, not that part, I haven't suddenly gone right wing, don't worry

The word is evidently also 30 Millbank:lol:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    This is in cessation.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.