Turn on thread page Beta

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine1193)
    Same I just saw the track and I was like oh no! Checked this thread first and saw the message so made me feel better. Was also notts thank god... Need Liverpool
    DITTO .. Genuinely hoping for all of us ..this process is painful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xangelspawnx)
    DITTO .. Genuinely hoping for all of us ..this process is painful!
    It really is! And I was telling myself that if we're rejections we're going to go out it should be by tomorrow since the universities are closing now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine1193)
    It really is! And I was telling myself that if we're rejections we're going to go out it should be by tomorrow since the universities are closing now?

I've learnt not to speculate ..speculated and hoped for Swansea for them to only up their cut off ..just so unpredictable ..who knows

ReputationRep:
    I was going through the Liverpool 2015 entry (A101) entry thread and found people were emailed about passing the first stage in December. So, was just curious if anyones heard from the university in regards to that for this 2016 entry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ooompalumpa)
    I was going through the Liverpool 2015 entry (A101) entry thread and found people were emailed about passing the first stage in December. So, was just curious if anyones heard from the university in regards to that for this 2016 entry?
    That's interesting but no heard nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    That's interesting but no heard nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hope we hear something from next week onwards. Do you know when the medical school re-opens?

ReputationRep:
    Same heard nothing

ReputationRep:
    Hope we hear something from next week onwards. Do you know when the medical school re-opens?
    Nope I don't sorry! Probably officially again from Monday. But that's just my assumption

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gonna give them another ring next week when I'm hoping they'll be back in office. They found out our scores end of oct...you'd think they would have set a cut off and told us by now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia08)
    Gonna give them another ring next week when I'm hoping they'll be back in office. They found out our scores end of oct...you'd think they would have set a cut off and told us by now
    End of October? Are you positive? Could that be the reason why GAMSAT gave us that 25th October deadline...

ReputationRep:
    End of October? Are you positive? Could that be the reason why GAMSAT gave us that 25th October deadline...
    Either end of october/early november pretty sure it's end of october though. It's either on the gamsat acer website or I've got an email from them saying this.
    The uni's find out before we get results, so they can set their own cut off marks etc.
    Makes sense because SGUL and notts, usually set cut offs on the same day as we get our results..that would be a lot of effort if they didn't find out before?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is ringing Liverpool on Monday can they share the information they get? Thankssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    If anyone is ringing Liverpool on Monday can they share the information they get? Thankssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ditto Happy New year everyone! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, just rang Liverpool admissions (again..!)
    The lady said they were going to send out rejection and interviews invites in the next couple of days.
    I asked about the cut off score and she said this isn't something she could tell me, I have to request this? Not sure what this meant?

But yes..seems like the wait will almost be over...!! yay!!

ReputationRep:
    The lady said they were going to send out rejection and interviews invites in the next couple of days.
    I asked about the cut off score and she said this isn't something she could tell me, I have to request this? Not sure what this meant?

Oh yay, hopefully we'll hear this week then! I assume she can't tell you because they haven't told anyone else? not really sure on that one

ReputationRep:

You can use a freedom of information request (but they are slow) to get information.

I rang too (didn't see this post!) and was told invites would be sent over the next few weeks. Conflicting :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neuronerd)
    You can use a freedom of information request (but they are slow) to get information.

I rang too (didn't see this post!) and was told invites would be sent over the next few weeks. Conflicting :/
    oh okay, that makes sense. Next fews weeks?! oh dear...liverpool's first interview date is 1st feb...that might not give us very long

ReputationRep:
    Conflicting info yet again...nothing new there. Anywhos thank you to those who rang them and posted here....I reckon it'll all start from next week

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for this. Either way it goes hope we hear soon! Would love to know the cut off cos I'm right on the border

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quite surprised they haven't released GAMSAT cut-off details. Last year they had released in December I think. Guess things are running a bit late this year.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.