Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    We have to insult each other, preferably by making homophobic or antisemitic remarks.
    oh, that's a bit different to a close thread button but each to their own I guess :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Rarity? illusion of hairlessness on the body? dunno, doesn't really apply to fake blondes. Maybe it's just of a more feminine hair colour.

At least they have the stereotype that blondes are stupid to balance it out a bit.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not everyone is beautiful.
    I guess its probably related to Hollywood's portrayal as well, and I do disagree I think there's beauty in everyone it just takes a different form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsrabby)
    oh, that's a bit different to a close thread button but each to their own I guess :3
    The jewry made 9/11.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    It's not the case everywhere. Not everyone prefers blondes
    the person in your avatar is gorgeous :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    going out on a whim here but I think that's her

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    going out on a whim here but I think that's her
    wasn't 100% sure so didn't want to say it was the poster. P.S. what have you done to your eyebrows? They're a bit scary! or is it just the raised eyebrows pose that you did on purpose. I can't tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    I'm naturally blonde but dye my hair black cause Im kind of emo lol

I get more attention with black hair even though people say blonde suits my features more.

Also I honestly don't meet that many guys that day who prefer blondes. The ones who do seem to be the Sun reading "laddish" boring types. I frequent some male forums and on a lot of polls guys prefer brunettes?
    deffo emo . A mean emo too!

ReputationRep:
    wasn't 100% sure so didn't want to say it was the poster. P.S. what have you done to your eyebrows? They're a bit scary! or is it just the raised eyebrows pose that you did on purpose. I can't tell
    I have naturally expressive eyebrows but thankyou for making me feel self conscious about my avatar, I'm going to change it, thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally expressive eyebrows but thankyou for making me feel self conscious about my avatar, I'm going to change it, thanks
    nooo i'm so sorry - I didn't mean to offend you - forgive me please! :eek3: PS guess the story behind my avatar

ReputationRep:
    nooo i'm so sorry - I didn't mean to offend you - forgive me please! :eek3: PS guess the story behind my avatar
    I have changed it now anyway so yeah and robins are hard to find near Christmas so you found one and thought you would keep it as a pet...?

ReputationRep:
    Are you naked in your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Are you naked in your avatar?
    no I was going to my aunties wedding and i had this strapless multi coloured dress on but i did debate on whether to use it as my avatar for that reason

ReputationRep:
    I have changed it now anyway so yeah and robins are hard to find near Christmas so you found one and thought you would keep it as a pet...?
    much better avatar! Keep it!

Story behind my avatar is this. I was sitting outside the gallery cafe in east London having a vegan lunch after my rock climbing session. This random local robin comes down from the wall and sits on my table. I decided to take a photo because I've never seen a robin come that close! :eek: It then proceeded to come like 10cm away from me after I took this picture and took food out of my plate! It was awesome! It was so tame!

Edit: I noticed that you joined TSR today. Welcome to TSR!

ReputationRep:
    no I was going to my aunties wedding and i had this strapless multi coloured dress on but i did debate on whether to use it as my avatar for that reason
    That's too bad.

ReputationRep:
    much better avatar! Keep it!

Story behind my avatar is this. I was sitting outside the gallery cafe in east London having a vegan lunch after my rock climbing session. This random local robin comes down from the wall and sits on my table. I decided to take a photo because I've never seen a robin come that close! :eek: It then proceeded to come like 10cm away from me after I took this picture and took food out of my plate! It was awesome! It was so tame!

Edit: I noticed that you joined TSR today. Welcome to TSR!
    oh wow, I did wonder why it was so close, I only ever see them in the garden, and thanks, I'm still getting the hang of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    That's too bad.
    oh is it now, why would it matter anyway the avatar was only of my face

ReputationRep:
    The 'person in my avatar' is me..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    The 'person in my avatar' is me..?
    Wasn't sure so didn't want to assume. You are beautiful

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't sure so didn't want to assume. You are beautiful
    Fair enough. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    BIG UP team Brune - Brune chaser 4 life
    plus wavy hair - luvs wavy hair

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.