Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim men-Do you ACTUALLY find hijabis attractive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    to me it does make them less attractive..the reason why i asked.

Feel sorry for muslim men then!
    Thats your opinion..

I prefer a woman in a hijab and i have seen countless of extremely attractive hijab's.
    The hijab is not supposed to make you less attractive that is the most retarded thing i've heard on TSR.

(Original post by Real_jenn)
    Wait what? you're the stupid one here because you mentioned "hijab" not "Hijabi"secondly I specified that a hijab cannot "PHYSICALLY" prevent fornication if you had common sense you would have realised that I meant hijab in terms of a physical attire,Of which is the piece of cloth around the girls' hair.Clothing does not and surely will not prevent fornication.the conscience of the woman will.
    Absolutely this. A hijab doesn't make a girl a saint, she can be just as sinful as anyone else.

(Original post by Synchyst)
    Thats your opinion..

I prefer a woman in a hijab and i have seen countless of extremely attractive hijab's.
    The hijab is not supposed to make you less attractive that is the most retarded thing i've heard on TSR.
    pls,stop being silly now. No ones saying that's it's supposed to be make a girl horribly ugly,but it definatly is meant to make them less pretty,that's why the hair is covered! It's not covered to stop them getting nits from other is it !

ReputationRep:

What else do you think is the purpose of the hijab LOL?

ReputationRep:
    Do Muslim men find hijabis attractive?

Well nuh uh, they all just live happily ever after with women they dont like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    What else do you think is the purpose of the hijab LOL?
    It's a purpose of modesty and preventing men seeing you as a piece of meat. Think before you speak 😂

ReputationRep:
    pls,stop being silly now. No ones saying that's it's supposed to be make a girl horribly ugly,but it definatly is meant to make them less pretty,that's why the hair is covered! It's not covered to stop them getting nits from other is it !
    You're wrong again! It seems like you have lacked basic religious education.

ReputationRep:
    Do you actually find hijabis attractive?
    i am not a mlae but i want to say something regardless if men dnt find hijaab attractive it dosent matter becuz why would u break a law of god just for male and get punished though it dosent look attractive u do what ur lord tells u for example if you do not belive in gd u follow the laws of the country in the same way u ollow the law of god whther u lyk it or not becuz god knows what ios right for you and what is not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown786786)
    i am not a mlae but i want to say something regardless if men dnt find hijaab attractive it dosent matter becuz why would u break a law of god just for male and get punished though it dosent look attractive u do what ur lord tells u for example if you do not belive in gd u follow the laws of the country in the same way u ollow the law of god whther u lyk it or not becuz god knows what ios right for you and what is not
    Totally agree.

You're wrong again! It seems like you have lacked basic religious education.
    no,your wrong. its to stop men seeing a piece of meat that theyd feel lust for and is thus in place to make the women appear less attractive.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When I was a Muslim, no I didn't find them attractive. I pitied them, because in my experience I realised they were girls forced to wear it by their parents (... and eventually growing up getting used to wearing a hijab - feeling uncomfortable without, whilst defending the reason they wear it and forgetting the original reason that they were forced).

I have also seen some that take the hijab off when they think it's safe and no one they know is watching.

At my workplace, there's a few hijabis that take it off. I assume that when they leave, they put it back on again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    When I was a Muslim, no I didn't find them attractive. I pitied them, because in my experience I realised they were girls forced to wear it by their parents (... and eventually growing up getting used to wearing a hijab - feeling uncomfortable without, whilst defending the reason they wear it and forgetting the original reason that they were forced).

I have also seen some that take the hijab off when they think it's safe and no one they know is watching.

At my workplace, there's a few hijabis that take it off. I assume that when they leave, they put it back on again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is your job, out of interest?
    Sorry if it sounds rude,whether what type of job would it be that they would talent off and no one sees them,so I'm guessing it isn't service type job?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

What is your job, out of interest?
    Sorry if it sounds rude,whether what type of job would it be that they would talent off and no one sees them,so I'm guessing it isn't service type job?
    The office is a large open-plan, with departments in different areas - everyone can pretty much see each other or walk across to one another, makes working with others efficient. My job is varied but technical in nature, generally I'm a web applications developer, project management and responsible for training and leading junior developers including remote teams, liaising with other departments etc.

The women with the hijabs are not in my department. I believe they're into sales or operations. There's a Muslim women in another department (language interpreter I think and managing a remote team in Asia, but I'm not sure), and she doesn't wear the hijab at all - long hair with highlights, her personality comes across as strong and independant. But this doesn't have anything to do with the lack of wearing a hijab, she is still a Muslim. Hijab is not restricted to clothing, it's how you compose yourself e.g. this woman doesn't wear revealing clothes, keeps halal, greets with salaam etc. but that's just in public of course - no idea what goes on in people's private lives and it's not my business.

I believe women should only wear the hijab when they feel ready and not pressurised.

ReputationRep:
    Some of them are good looking even with a hijab.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Are you suggesting the hijab is ineffective?
    I did not say 'ineffective'. But if you say so, it is to some. Some people are naturally attractive, having a scarf wrapped around your head doesn't make you less attractive. The face is more important than hair being seen.

ReputationRep:
    It's like that feeling you get on Christmas where you can just see what's being hidden and you know it's good

You just wanna rip the covering off and get to what's underneath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    It's like that feeling you get on Christmas where you can just see what's being hidden and you know it's good

You just wanna rip the covering off and play
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who finds this 'fetish' extremely stupid? Sorry but I've noticed a lot of people on this forum seem to have some fixation on girls wearing scarfs.

ReputationRep:
    Legit laughed so hard I got a nosebleed reading this thread title how is this even a question oh my goodness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    :lolwut:
    Christmas probably was a poor choice of religious festival...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.