Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ask a handsome 22 y/o virgin with absolutely zero friends anything! (pics/vid of me) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankTeller1234)
    I read online once that the larger your glute muscles are and the harder you can tense them, the less likely someone will be able to sodomize you. So I actually train my glute muscles every second day through squats, hip-thrusts and glute-ham raises.
    I'm a master bum sodosmizer, no amount of training could prevent my mighty love spear from exploring your insides.

ReputationRep:
    This website has such a gutter mentality, OP has probably had a worse life than people imagine, but he turned out handsome and already they're trying to bring him down.

Prove it's you and scoop up those PM's

Might sound like a weird suggestion, but you thought of being like an insta model or smth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EA436)
    You're gonna hate me saying this, but I actually think you look better in this picture than how you do now.
    Lmao, OK.

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly how you feel.

It's easy for people with perfectly smooth/clear skin to say, "just be confident", but it's hard to be confident when people are repulsed by the way you look.

Your age won't be an issue. You only have to be 12 years old for accutane.

You should tell your Dad how you feel and say that you feel as if you are isolating yourself instead of enjoying your youth. Now is a good time to do it because you don't want to be stuck with acne at university and end up locked away in your room like I was while everyone else is having a good time.

Get him to go with you to the derm and have the derm explain that rarity of severe side-effects and make sure your Dad knows, if you experience serious sides, you will come off the accutane.

Dry skin, dry/cracked lips, dry hair, dry hands, dry eyes, nose-bleeds, runny-nose, weird nails are all common, though, and temporary.
    Thanks for all your help! will definitely try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FridaKahlo)
    Might sound like a weird suggestion, but you thought of being like an insta model or smth?
    I've thought about doing this.

The thing is... I'm pretty much off-the-map in terms of high-school/university contacts. So it would look bizarre if, out of nowhere, I start adding people I know whilst having practically zero followers and looking completely different. Most people genuinely do not recognize me anymore. When I *do* go out, I can walk past people from high-school and they won't even acknowledge me.

Maybe I should spend $10 buying 200-500 followers to get me started, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Of course there is such a thing as "objectively good-looking".

Every physical attribute we are sub-consciously attracted to is a result of millions of years of human evolution.

I'm not attracted to large female breasts, wide hips and symmetrical/youthful faces just for the hell of it... I'm attracted to those features because they are indicators of genetic fitness and fertility (breasts = ability to nurture offspring, hips = ability to carry offspring in womb, youthful/symmetrical face = less likely that offspring will have genetic defects).

Similarly, women are attracted to some key features in men that indicate high-testosterone levels and overall genetic fitness. Those being; a chiseled jawline, broad shoulders, a small waist with low overall body fat, masculine facial traits (e.g. a prominent brow-ridge, straight hairline and high-cheekbones).
    That's the conventional standard yes, however you are conflating terms here. One is attracted to those attributes because of evolution sure, however I used the word 'beauty' which is a little more vague. Aesthetics is quite a big branch of philosophy and while there are those who believe in a formalistic, scientific standard of beauty, I think there's more to it than that linguistically speaking. We as people do argue over whether certain celebs or ordinary people are attractive, so if there truly was a formula which worked 100% of the time, there would be no such arguments.

There are also different shapes, face and body wise, that people have. We can't just sit here and say one body type and one face type is considered universally attractive with no exceptions, and for a 'law of beauty' to hold as it were, there can't be any exceptions.

I've thought about doing this.

The thing is... I'm pretty much off-the-map in terms of high-school/university contacts. So it would look bizarre if, out of nowhere, I start adding people I know whilst having practically zero followers and looking completely different. Most people genuinely do not recognize me anymore. When I *do* go out, I can walk past people from high-school and they won't even acknowledge me.

Maybe I should spend $10 buying 200-500 followers to get me started, lol.
    Heard of Nate garner? his story is pretty similar in that he didn't have many friends growing up. I say go for it

don't know why people are hating on you in this thread

ReputationRep:
    Op's got the girls gushing lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Op's got the girls gushing lmao
    Leaking, not gushing.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, OK.

You look fake, second picture. Sorry again.

ReputationRep:
    What are your interests OP? You could try to find groups or sports clubs to meet new people with similar interests.

(Original post by FridaKahlo)
    ^This could also work for you

ReputationRep:
    wow

ReputationRep:
    Christ, you could screen-test for anime.

ReputationRep:
    I was an acne-ridden, lanky and socially-inept kid in high-school and so struggled to establish any real connections with people. I have acquaintances but none of those relationships were substantial enough to call friendships. As for females... it's safe to say I was essentially invisible to them.

However, as a result of undergoing somewhat of second puberty, having cosmetic surgery and working-out (in addition to using anabolic steroids), I have been able to significantly improve my physical appearance.

Despite this, at the age of 22, I am still a house-bound recluse with zero friends and a non-existent sex-life. The thing is... whilst my looks have improved... I still have the same mentality as I did in high-school and so I am completely oblivious as to how to react around other males my age... let alone females. The fact I have mild asperger's doesn't help either, to be honest.

Anyway, ask me anything!

This is what I look like in motion. I posted this for Reddit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTZ...ature=youtu.be

Here's some pictures of me so you know I'm not talking BS. I posted some on here before but I may as well do it again:

You should become an Instagram model,this way you will gain confidence and also be known ,which can lead you to becoming an actual model

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spotted Monkey)
    What are your interests OP? You could try to find groups or sports clubs to meet new people with similar interests.

^This could also work for you
    I'm actually an artist. It played somewhat of a role in my cosmetic surgery plan. Below are some examples of my work.

Outside of art, I like to read philosophy and romance, watch anime and surf the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geek_shay)
    You should become an Instagram model,this way you will gain confidence and also be known ,which can lead you to becoming an actual model
    I don't really need confidence/validation regarding my physical appearance... I need experience in social situations/relationships but it's impossible to integrate myself into social groups at the age of 22 because everyone already has sectioned-off friendship circles.

If I went out alone, I would look like a weird loner... especially given my socially ineptitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy_98)
    wow
    1998 makes you 17?

What is your relationship experience? Are you a virgin?

It is genuinely depressing seeing people 5+ years younger than me with more experience with the opposite sex than me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really need confidence/validation regarding my physical appearance... I need experience in social situations/relationships but it's impossible to integrate myself into social groups at the age of 22 because everyone already has sectioned-off friendship circles.

If I went out alone, I would look like a weird loner... especially given my socially ineptitude.

Where do you live anyway OP. Why not just Google your local sports or social clubs and try and meet people that way?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.