x Turn on thread page Beta

How long do you spend in the shower? watch

ReputationRep:
    5 mins

ReputationRep:
    No more than 10 or 15 at the most.. day to day about 5 mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1999_student)
    does anyone count how long they've been in by the number of songs that played through :cool:
    yea soo me, so i take like 4-6 songs

ReputationRep:
    I sing.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, morning showers are like 10 minutes but evening showers are like 30+ minutes usually

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    You must have a wonderful water bill :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most people don't have metered water :fyi:

For me, depends if I just want a shower (10 minutes), want to make double sure I'm clean (15-20), need to shave (20-25)... and so on.

ReputationRep:
    Typically just a few mins :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Between 45 and 60 minutes, because I start getting all philosophical and think about the meaning of life :eek:

And I have curly hair which takes literally ages to comb in the shower :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Between 45 and 60 minutes, because I start getting all philosophical and think about the meaning of life :eek:

Omfg that first part is soooo me! Like I could have written the Interstellar script if I had paper in the shower
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    15 up to 20 minutes. An hour is really too long to spend. But could imagine to spend 45 minutes in a bath tub.

ReputationRep:
    I alternate between a 15 minute body wash one evening and a 30 minute hair wash/deep hair condition/leg shaving shower the next evening
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by preetg97)

Do that as well, the thing with meaning of life, not the other one.

Have you ever thouhgt about the alternative comb your hair in front of a mirror?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Do that as well, the thing with meaning of life, not the other one.

Have you ever thouhgt about the alternative comb your hair in front of a mirror?
    I can't, my hair needs to be literally saturated for me to detangle it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentless123)
    I spend 45/60mins and everyone thinks im crazy. I love a hot shower and i hate getting out
    just came out of the bath, spent an hour

though I did purposefully just decide to take my time because I wanted to relax

I took my DS in there and also watched youtube videos so that explains it xD

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.