Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nah judging by your responses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    That is true but doing something just so it doesn't put a dampner on your friendship if he rejected his friend doesn't sit right.
    Oh, no certainly not! I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, you gay.
    Well you might like women, but no straight guy would do any of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Yup, you gay.
    Well you might like women, but no straight guy would do any of that.
    I think you'll find many do... it's called having an experience.

Oh and FYI, if he likes women then he is heterosexual. That is what being heterosexual means.

ReputationRep:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnwLNNzbOTU

ReputationRep:
    Ha, ten years too late. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Ha, ten years too late. Grow up.
    Fine. OP is definitely bi. No straight male showers with another boy and lets him "grind" on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    Fine. OP is definitely bi. No straight male showers with another boy and lets him "grind" on him.
    You don't know what sexuality is. Ignorance-game is strong.

ReputationRep:
    You don't know what sexuality is. Ignorance-game is strong.
    If you feel the need to ask the question if you're gay, then you are definitely at least bi curious. Ask as many heterosexual men if they would consider OP heterosexual. My "ignorance-game " isn't anything. No straight man would want another man "grinding" on him.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find many do... it's called having an experience.

Oh and FYI, if he likes women then he is heterosexual. That is what being heterosexual means.
    No, no they don't. I have never met a straight guy who has done that and I have met a vast amount of guys. Don't use the internet as you base for "many" as it is an inherent echo chamber.

Or he is bisexual. That is a thing as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    If you feel the need to ask the question if you're gay, then you are definitely at least bi curious. Ask as many heterosexual men if they would consider OP heterosexual. My "ignorance-game " isn't anything. No straight man would want another man "grinding" on him.
    Okay, I'm sorry but are you going to actually make up your mind? First it was homosexual, then bisexual, now bi-curious. Decide, pal. I actually could not care less about what a lot of heterosexuals consider. Many heterosexuals have never had to learn about sexuality and understand it, hence why the world is full of so many anti-gay bigots because it is ignorant to the reality of the issue.

Sexuality is defined by sexual attraction. The OP clearly stated he was not sexually into the boy. I have had sexual 'experiences' with a girl and would never do them again and am not remotely sexually attracted to women. You are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    No, no they don't. I have never met a straight guy who has done that and I have met a vast amount of guys. Don't use the internet as you base for "many" as it is an inherent echo chamber.

Or he is bisexual. That is a thing as well.
    You have never met a heterosexual man who admitted it to you, no. I, however, have. You are incorrect. I assure you I have more experience of understanding sexuality than you do.

ReputationRep:
    Spread the liebe, guys

https://38.media.tumblr.com/e673dfa3...9utqo1_500.gif

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    it might not mean your gay if your only attracted to that one guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Absolute filth.
    Absolute immaturity.

ReputationRep:
    um from what you're doing it seems so. that's normally what couples do.
    you said you're not attracted to him... looks like your leading him on.

ReputationRep:
    You have never met a heterosexual man who admitted it to you, no. I, however, have. You are incorrect. I assure you I have more experience of understanding sexuality than you do.
    You have met one? Right, that is clearly all "most" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm sorry but are you going to actually make up your mind? First it was homosexual, then bisexual, now bi-curious. Decide, pal. I actually could not care less about what a lot of heterosexuals consider. Many heterosexuals have never had to learn about sexuality and understand it, hence why the world is full of so many anti-gay bigots because it is ignorant to the reality of the issue.

Sexuality is defined by sexual attraction. The OP clearly stated he was not sexually into the boy. I have had sexual 'experiences' with a girl and would never do them again and am not remotely sexually attracted to women. You are wrong.
    I'm not sure, I'm not OP. He is definitely not straight. "You could not care less what heterosexuals consider?" Now, who is being ignorant?! The end of the paragraph is a sweeping generalisation. Plenty of straight males are educated about sexuality.
    Do you think OP is being wholly honest about not being attracted to the boy? Even slightly? Why else would he let him "grind" on him? Would you let a boy grind on you, if you weren't attracted to him? It's illogical.

ReputationRep:
    You have met one? Right, that is clearly all "most" :rolleyes:
    I have met quite a few and know it happens from others. You can hardly speak on behalf of most when you have not met enough people to quantify "most".
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/o...uper-woman.png

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.