Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=donkey24;63155819]ahhh I got an offer!
    I'd love it if you could send the the Facebook links! Thanks so much

Hey, congrats on getting your place! I've just applied for the same course, how long did it take for you to get your offer? They say it can take up to four weeks, i'm just wondering if the turnaround time is any quicker.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi everyone!

Just a heads up that our Postgraduate Virtual Open Day takes place next Wednesday - perfect if you can't visit our campus in person!

See more about the event here: bit.ly/1C4tzBt

Thanks,
    Will

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I hold an offer from Queen Mary for MSc Marketing. I wanted to know that whether the course will finish by July or Sept because I will sort my accommodation accordingly.

Thank you.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi everyone!
    Our Postgraduate Virtual Open Day is taking place right now! Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience QMUL from the comfort of your home.

Come and chat to me in the social lounge!

See more about the event here:
    https://qmul.online-event.co/invitat...-day-wednesday
    Thanks,
    Will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donkey24)
    Hi All!

I'm just applying for the MSc Management of Intellectual Property. I haven't found anyone else who has applied for this course so would be great if anyone else has applied for that!

Has anyone else been to visit the university? I live in the North East so travelling down is quite expensive!
    I have applied for the MSc Management of IP, Business stream. But did not get reply back yet as I applied this month.

I visited University, the Holborn campus (Fields, where LLM and law related postgraduate courses are taught), its quite nice, next to a park and very close to the station,

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I'm starting a MSc Medical Microbiology in September and would love to get to know more people in the course!
    Looking forward to meeting new people!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get an answer? I know it may be 4-6 weeks but we are in August and I can't afford getting an answer in September, right before the start of the course, as I have a back up I may loose.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by rbgpwer)
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get an answer? I know it may be 4-6 weeks but we are in August and I can't afford getting an answer in September, right before the start of the course, as I have a back up I may loose.
    If you're worried, drop them an email or give them a call to ask and it might help! (although just a warning they are very busy with results day at the moment so it might be best to wait until next week!) Hope this helps -Sarah

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! I have applied for a LLM 4 weeks ago now and I'm still waiting for an answer to my application! I'm in the same situation !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EFPP12)
    Hey there! I have applied for a LLM 4 weeks ago now and I'm still waiting for an answer to my application! I'm in the same situation !
    It takes a very long time, especially for LLM due to number of application. You will have an answer for sure. Its true that now its getting quite late...

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm considering applying to QMUL for the MSc Global Public Health and Policy program this year. Do you mind telling me a little about your experience so far in terms of course load, exams, professors? As someone who's also from the U.S., I want to know if it transfers well there when I apply for jobs. Your feedback would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cool213s)
    Hi! Just accepted to the MSc Global Public Health and Policy program for this September!! Most of my courses will be on the Whitechapel Campus I believe.
    Are you all using university accommodation or getting your own flat?

I'm from the U.S. so I won't be able to furnish any flat. But I also don't want to live in a dorm with a bunch of undergrads haha
    Hey! I'm considering applying to QMUL for the MSc Global Public Health and Policy program this year. Do you mind telling me a little about your experience so far in terms of course load, exams, professors? As someone who's also from the U.S., I want to know if it transfers well there when I apply for jobs. Your feedback would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting organized to apply to QMUL for US History. Any inside info on that department?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 10, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.