Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas? watch

Announcements
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by OU Student)
    I think we saw some just after new year this year. I wonder how many had a best before that was before Easter?
    That's so early! People will eat them way before then, I couldn't have chocolate sat in my house for 3 months without eating it :lol:

(Original post by strangesquark)
    I've done most of my Christmas shopping already, but that's because I recently got back from a holiday where I did a lot of the shopping. Otherwise I wouldn't have been so organised in getting them done by now.
    Oh nice! Where did you go? Did you get any good presents? I've been starting to think about what Christmas gifts to get for people. Post any good ideas in the Christmas Gift Ideas thread :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    I spoke too soon about not seeing any ads, they're everywhere now!

The lights are turned on this week in town, which seems early but I guess it fits in with markets and Christmas shopping
    one of my friends has already put up their tree, they posted a picture on facebook...

i think everyone will agree that it is far too early for that

ReputationRep:
    I think Christmas should be contained purely within the month of December, as it seems to take up around 3 months of the year at the moment! I find that Christmas becomes increasingly less magical the more it is diluted - the earlier Christmas-related things creep into our lives.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by CatusStarbright)
    I think Christmas should be contained purely within the month of December, as it seems to take up around 3 months of the year at the moment! I find that Christmas becomes increasingly less magical the more it is diluted - the earlier Christmas-related things creep into our lives.
    What about now it's less than a month away? :mmm:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    What about now it's less than a month away? :mmm:
    that's a scary thought!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by OU Student)
    that's a scary thought!
    I'm looking forward to the break :lol:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.