Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You're young. You'll meet someone suited for you, don't let your previous experiences put you off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lunch Money)
    Why would it always be the person they are dating? Maybe OP acts like an idiot in relationships and so they leave her.
    Not going to dig into her relationships and she does say about cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Not sure if you are american or not. If you are then highschool for you is our year 10, 11, 12, 13. Your college is our university. Our college is year 12 and 13 usually. If you are not American and you just say high school than yh..
    I'm not American.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Why thank you :hat2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's been good thank you, wbu gorgeous? :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show

wonderful to hear
    Spoiler:
    Show
    aww, me gorgeous, thanks you !! xx
    Spoiler:
    Show
    all is good dear, all is good thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You can spank me all night long, as hard as you like.

ReputationRep:
    lool haha
    (Original post by william walker)
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Not sure if you are american or not. If you are then highschool for you is our year 10, 11, 12, 13. Your college is our university. Our college is year 12 and 13 usually. If you are not American and you just say high school than yh..
    Lol not everyone is the UK refers to it as secondary school. People I know from Essex and Harrow call it high school, it depends where you live.

(Original post by william walker)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Likewise buddy
    You are into that kind of stuff, aye, learn something new everyday :blush::yep: naughty naughty......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Likewise buddy
    You are into that kind of stuff, aye, learn something new everyday :blush::yep: naughty naughty......
    Who are you? PM me.

(Original post by candycaneland500)
    every relationship i go into they end up being **** and they guys always leave me or cheat on me. Any ideas as too why?
    same thing with me- but i dont know what to do ive tried guys from school, training, online and older guys- none seem to work out... maybe we should wait a few years unti uni and a job.......

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.