Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Black ops 3 watch

• View Poll Results: Who's buying the black ops game?
    Yay
    52.38%
    Nay
    47.62%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Guys,do you think I should wait for the reviews of fallout 4 and black ops 3,then?
    Yes but call of duty always gets good reviews despite being the same **** every year. Every other franchise will get slaughtered for a new game "being too similar" to the last instalment. But call of duty somehow gets a pass. Fallout 4 should still get better reviews though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Yes but call of duty always gets good reviews despite being the same **** every year. Every other franchise will get slaughtered for a new game "being too similar" to the last instalment. But call of duty somehow gets a pass. Fallout 4 should still get better reviews though.
    Lol why??? Surely the internet comments would be harsh if the game is was,bear in mind how much people are paying for it

ReputationRep:
    Lol why??? Surely the internet comments would be harsh if the game is was,bear in mind how much people are paying for it
    Just had a look at IGNs review for Black Ops 2 and they gave it a 9.3/10 (LOL). But the video has as many dislikes as likes (12,000).

ReputationRep:
    Bill,I expect a ticket to the Emirates in return,business class!
    only if i can come too?

(P.s girls flying business class to emirates by themselves are usually hookers :P)

ReputationRep:
    Guys and girls please recommend me some good games that aren't too old for ps4.
    AC Syndicate or Need For Speed.
    You could get Fallout out but you'll have to wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Just had a look at IGNs review for Black Ops 2 and they gave it a 9.3/10 (LOL). But the video has as many dislikes as likes (12,000).
    Ign likes to lick ass.
    They gave RE 6 a 4/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    It's still probably the biggest fps shooter , but personally i used to get it all the games for about 5-6 years , grew out now though. All about the #PCMasterrace.
    PCmasterrace has nothing to do with being interested in Call of Duty. These games are on PC too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Call of duty is the biggest ****fest ever. I use to like COD 4 and MW2 back in the day but now it's full of 12 year old kids who claim to have banged my mother.
    Admit it, you were probably one of those 12 year olds at some point.. :lol:

Y'all getting the new black ops game that's out tomorrow? Is it worth it or nah? Wanted to get it as a gift for somebody but unsure
    for real though the new nuketown looks the same as the old one from the first black ops.... Black ops 2 was a major disappointment since zombie mode was absolute garbage... WHY MUST THERE BE A FIRE NEAR THE BOX?!?!?! I think zombie mode should be better for this and after watching people stream bops 3 I think it's worth a buy... But it's damn expensive.. It'd make a good gift but can you afford to spend all that money on one person

ReputationRep:
    Should I just wait for the reviews then? Thank you so much!
    Yeah, you can check them out today, (plus Youtube reviewers who got the game earlier yesterday )

Fallout 4, haven't played it before
    but also it's been given awesome advertising that I might want to get it

ReputationRep:
    Guys and girls please recommend me some good games that aren't too old for ps4.
    Is this for Christmas? Battlefront or Fallout 4 would be far better choices than COD.

Unless he's like 14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    PCmasterrace has nothing to do with being interested in Call of Duty. These games are on PC too.
    Call of duty is predominately played on consoles , i said pc masterace because i only exclusively play PC games these days , like league. But yeah , i get what you mean :P

ReputationRep:
    Call of duty is predominately played on consoles , i said pc masterace because i only exclusively play PC games these days , like league. But yeah , i get what you mean :P
    bruh league ruined my life... I'm gold since season 2.. and it's season 6 ;_;

ReputationRep:
    Most multi platform games are predominately played on console.

Uhh League, the game that has a community full of toxic trolls. Not sure how I played that game for 2 years straight. Managed to reach Challenger though still.

ReputationRep:
    Most multi platform games are predominately played on console.

Uhh League, the game that has a community full of toxic trolls. Not sure how I played that game for 2 years straight. Managed to reach Challenger though still.
    Name:  999378_10200212415541298_779514383_n.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  25.9 KB
    wat

ReputationRep:
    COD is a stale franchise but people still play it because of the hype people just buy what they're told to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    Name:  999378_10200212415541298_779514383_n.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  25.9 KB
    wat
    Mhm. Then I stopped playing for 3 months because reality hit me that I was only playing to see a rank rise, rather than having fun. I started playing again recently on and off, found myself decayed down to diamond 2 due to inactivity xD

ReputationRep:
    Mhm. Then I stopped playing for 3 months because reality hit me that I was only playing to see a rank rise, rather than having fun. I started playing again recently on and off, found myself decayed down to diamond 2 due to inactivity xD
    Man... I've played this ****ty game for a good 5 years now.. Still gold :lol: I don't understand... I was gold 1 at one point but then I fell all the way to gold 5? The majority of the players act 12 and call you a kid :rofl: I recently tried to get back into it to get to plat but my computer keeps dying D: what role do you play?

ReputationRep:
    Man... I've played this ****ty game for a good 5 years now.. Still gold :lol: I don't understand... I was gold 1 at one point but then I fell all the way to gold 5? The majority of the players act 12 and call you a kid :rofl: I recently tried to get back into it to get to plat but my computer keeps dying D: what role do you play?
    I main jungle. I got to diamond from bronze in one season, then it took me another season to go from diamond 5 to challenger.
    I pretty much exclusively only played jungle. Mainly playing Nocturne, Vi, Kha'zix. Though I can play pretty much any champion well.
    I got to the point where im so high elo that you play with and against the same players over and over again. People started banning nocturne in challenger EUW just because of me.

ReputationRep:
    I main jungle. I got to diamond from bronze in one season, then it took me another season to go from diamond 5 to challenger.
    I pretty much exclusively only played jungle. Mainly playing Nocturne, Vi, Kha'zix. Though I can play pretty much any champion well.
    I got to the point where im so high elo that you play with and against the same players over and over again. People started banning nocturne in challenger EUW just because of me.
    Damn bruh... The only bans that were made for me were permanent bans LOL.. My first account got perm banned because I flamed so much.
    Where you from bruh? And what's your summoner name?

ReputationRep:
    Damn bruh... The only bans that were made for me were permanent bans LOL.. My first account got perm banned because I flamed so much.
    Where you from bruh? And what's your summoner name?
    London.

Lejend

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.