Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

B876 - Divorce Bill 2015 (Second Reading) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    X
    Oh help me I'm getting attacked by an offended homosexual Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo. Wait I can defend myself, I'll just continue making logical arguments as I always do and expose flaws.

First of all I'm not a troll, I'm a human being thank you very much. Plus, individuals in this forum started to attack me not the other way round.

I will continue to protect the definition of marriage and prevent ignorant homosexuals such as yourself from changing the definition. Repeatedly using the word marriage doesn't make your relationship a marriage and yes you are in the same category of people who believe in bestiality with regards to this. thousand of years of history has defined marriage and no one gets to change the definition not you or the gay community as a whole.

Homosexuals such as yourself have a super agenda. First it's the media and hollywood where gays are overrepresented atleast by a factor of ten. Then it's spread to schools and communities via these gay parades and gay protests/activists aswell as organizations. Massive amounts of funding go to these campaigns and TV shows aswell as movies are pressured into promoting homosexuality.

Homosexuals don't have to use the word marriage to define their relationships but insist on doing so due to the fact they now how valuable this word is to heterosexuals. The attempt of hijacking the word marriage isn't going to work as I said before no one changes the definition of marriage.

Homosexuality isn't something I believe should be promoted in anyway especially by heterosexuals who do not realize the dangers of doing this on future generations. The so called reduced taxes and benefits are because heterosexuals can actually have children naturally and create families something that is considered valuable to society.

Labelling me a homophobe doesn't make me a homophobe. I'm not against gay rights just the use of the word "marriage".

ReputationRep:
    Aye, no grievances with the bill.

ReputationRep:
    Aph I have been writing an essay all evening, preventing me from reading every comment but if you have seen any homophobic remarks please quote them to me, but if the homophobia is being against same-sex marriage I am not concerned because I do not think being against same-sex marriage is homophobic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali1302)
    And proud to be one.
    ANNDDDDD you're the reason UKIP has a bad name. It's why I hugely support the work of the LGBTQ members of UKIP, I'd suggest you contact them for a bit more education on the subject, they're lovely people.

XcitingStuart Drop me a PM if you want mate!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Gays such as yourself have a super agenda. First it's the media and hollywood where gays are overrepresented atleast by a factor of ten. Then it's spread to schools and communities via these gay parades and gay protests/activists aswell as organizations. Massive amounts of funding go to these campaigns and TV shows aswell as movies are pressured into promoting homosexuality.

Homosexuality isn't something I believe should be promoted in anyway especially by heterosexuals who do not realize the dangers of doing this on future generations. The so called reduced taxes and benefits are because heterosexuals can actually have children naturally and create families something that is considered valuable to society.
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    Aph I have been writing an essay all evening, preventing me from reading every comment but if you have seen any homophobic remarks please quote them to me, but if the homophobia is being against same-sex marriage I am not concerned because I do not consider being against same-sex marriage as homophobia, nor bigotry.
    I feel the above are prime examples. I don't regard being against gay marriage as homophobic either but going on about the 'gay agenda' calling people gay because they support gay marriage and calling homosexuality dangerous is.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Oh help me I'm getting attacked by an offended homosexual Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo. Wait I can defend myself, I'll just continue making logical arguments as I always do and expose flaws.

First of all I'm not a troll, I'm a human being thank you very much. Plus, individuals in this forum started to attack me not the other way round.

I will continue to protect the definition of marriage and prevent ignorant homosexuals such as yourself from changing the definition. Repeatedly using the word marriage doesn't make your relationship a marriage and yes you are in the same category of people who believe in bestiality with regards to this. thousand of years of history has defined marriage and no one gets to change the definition not you or the gay community as a whole.

Gays such as yourself have a super agenda. First it's the media and hollywood where gays are overrepresented atleast by a factor of ten. Then it's spread to schools and communities via these gay parades and gay protests/activists aswell as organizations. Massive amounts of funding go to these campaigns and TV shows aswell as movies are pressured into promoting homosexuality.

Homosexuals don't have to use the word marriage to define their relationships but insist on doing so due to the fact they now how valuable this word is to heterosexuals. The attempt of hijacking the word marriage isn't going to work as I said before no one changes the definition of marriage.

Labelling me a homophobe doesn't make me a homophobe. I'm not against gay rights just the use of the word "marriage".
    Aph I have been writing an essay all evening, preventing me from reading every comment but if you have seen any homophobic remarks please quote them to me, but if the homophobia is being against same-sex marriage I am not concerned because I do not consider being against same-sex marriage as homophobia, nor bigotry.
    That's just from reading one comment....

ReputationRep:

Nigel Farage MEP - pretty inflammatory enough.

ReputationRep:
    Aph PetrosAC I see you beat me to it.

ReputationRep:
    Nigel Farage MEP Using the word agenda isn't homophobic since everyone has their own agenda. Mentioning gay influence in the media again isn't homophobic. Also mention that the person I'm responding to is homosexual again isn't homophobic at all since it was quite obvious from the profile pic. Please ignore the political correctness police here I support the rights of everyone and would never hate anyone irrationally.

edit: Also I would like to mention that I was referred to as stupid and a troll by the person I responded to.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Nigel Farage MEP Using the word agenda isn't homophobic since everyone has their own agenda. Mentioning gay influence in the media again isn't homophobic. Also mention that the person I'm responding to is homosexual again isn't homophobic at all since it was quite obvious from the profile pic. Please ignore the political correctness police here I support the rights of everyone and would never hate anyone irrationally.

edit: Also I would like to mention that I was referred to as stupid and a troll by the person I responded to.
    You also called another member an imbecile, so that's not exactly a great argument...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    You also called another member an imbecile, so that's not exactly a great argument...
    I didn't mention a hint of bigotry in my comments at all and made the same argument with everyone. Also believing homosexuality shouldn't be promoted isn't homophobic, I also believe heterosexuality shouldn't have to be promoted either. Please do not label me in a false or misleading way especially when talking about serious topics.

ReputationRep:

Proclaiming that the LGBT community has some sort of gay super agenda to take over society is too ridiculous to even be considered offensive.

Just because an individual has a profile picture of two males kissing makes them gay does it? So what if we all sort the ignorance in your post and changed our pictures, would we all be gay? You don't have to be gay to support the rights of the LGBTQ community.

In no way, shape or form do we pretend to be the political correctness police. We've known Nigel a lot longer than you and I had the great pleasure to work alongside him, I'd rein your arrogance in before it comes back to bite you. You're new so I'll cut you some slack - you will make this very difficult for yourself if you carry on giving your views in this ignorant way.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    I didn't mention a hint of bigotry in my comments at all and made the same argument with everyone. Also believing homosexuality shouldn't be promoted isn't homophobic, I also believe heterosexuality shouldn't have to be promoted either. Please do not label me in a false or misleading way especially when talking about serious topics.
    That's fine, but then when you suggest it is dangerous to do so, it becomes a problem. You are well within your rights to have your opinions and express them. I just disagree with them incredibly strongly.

You probably shouldn't be referring to people as imbeciles, just like you shouldn't have been referred to as stupid.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    'Shouldn't have to be promoted'?! Are you telling me you go round telling LGBTIQ+ to be heterosexual?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeL1994)
    Proclaiming that the LGBT community has some sort of gay super agenda to take over society is too ridiculous to even be considered offensive.

Just because an individual has a profile picture of two males kissing makes them gay does it? So what if we all sort the ignorance in your post and changed our pictures, would we all be gay? You don't have to be gay to support the rights of the LGBTQ community.

In no way, shape or form do we pretend to be the political correctness police. We've known Nigel a lot longer than you and I had the great pleasure to work alongside him, I'd rein your arrogance in before it comes back to bite you. You're new so I'll cut you some slack - you will make this very difficult for yourself if you carry on giving your views in this ignorant way.
    Again, everyone has an agenda to promote and this isn't only limited to the gay community.

Well it would be odd to have such a profile picture and not be homosexual. But if the person isn't I'd simply apologize and say I'm mistaken. I'm not against anyones rights just the use of the word "marriage" that's it. As far as rights go I'd support the rights of everyrone, gays, straights, pedophiles, murderers,people who believe in bestiality.

I think your ignorant and arrogant for most of your responses, I'm entitled to my views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    'Shouldn't have to be promoted'?! Are you telling me you go round telling LGBTIQ+ to be heterosexual?!
    NO, what is wrong with you people why would you think I would do that? I also don't believe heterosexuality has to be promoted either.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The dumbest logic ever. First race doesn't change the definition of marriage being between a man and a woman neither does age.The definition actually applies to both, you can choose to interpret this way you want but it is still between men and women.

Also polygamy can also count as a marriage. Especially in the vast majority of cases were the one man is married to each woman. I don't see how this changes the definition of marriage but simply can be defined as a plural marriages.

Finally, your pathetic defense of the gay agenda and gay interests demonstrate how influenced you've become of the media. If you are heterosexual then we don't have anything to argue about, this discussion makes very little sense. This is exactly what most gay people would want to achieve friction and division among homosexuals on this topic.

The definition of marriage changes for no one and hasn't changed throughout history no matter what you make of irrelevant examples. Also, since I'm willing to be amused please state how my definition of Marriage allows "lesbianism"? This should be good.
    The only reason you say that is because all you care about is the man and woman bit because that allows you to poorly defend your gay bashing.

Does this mean that you do support forced marriage, polygamy and marriage to minors, after all, they're still between man and woman.

And nice to see you ignoring your poor etymological knowledge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    NO, what is wrong with you people why would you think I would do that. I also don't believe heterosexuality has to be promoted either.
    Because you said "homosexuality shouldn't be promoted and heterosexuality shouldn't have to be" that suggests that you actively promote heterosexuality.

ReputationRep:
    Again, everyone has an agenda to promote and this isn't only limited to the gay community.

Well it would be odd to have such a profile picture and not be homosexual. But if the person isn't I'd simply apologize and say I'm mistaken. I'm not against anyones rights just the use of the word "marriage" that's it. As far as rights go I'd support the rights of everyrone, gays, straights, pedophiles, murderers,people who believe in bestiality.

I think your ignorant and arrogant for most of your responses, I'm entitled to my views.
    Ignorant - no, arrogant - probably slightly having seen people like you come and go through UKIP and never leave their mark on the MHoC and be a lot safer in that knowledge.

Not when your views constitute insulting people for something thy have no control over, unless you believe LGBTQ people have a choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    The only reason you say that is because all you care about is the man and woman bit because that allows you to poorly defend your gay bashing.

Does this mean that you do support forced marriage, polygamy and marriage to minors, after all, they're still between man and woman.

And nice to see you ignoring your poor etymological knowledge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For the last time, I'm not gay bashing. I'm not against them having rights, I'm just against the use of the word "marriage". What don't you understand?

How is it relevant whether I support forced marriages, polygamy and marriage to minors. This is completely irrelevant to the point.

Stop being a grammar Nazi and I can't even pretend to care.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.