The best verse overlord I
    Can think of right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    Indeed, he would be
    The best verse overlord I
    Can think of right now.
    i....i.... i am not actually a bear...

it is just something i pretended to be on the interweb...

Spoiler:
    Show
    i am really a unicorn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    PRSOM.

Yes, that's correct - the same is with all of the application/AtCT/Mod feedback areas - the only threads visible to you are the ones you have made, or have been quoted into by a mod.
    Will you be/have you applied for a role listed in this thread? (Please say yes!! :sadnod:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i....i.... i am not actually a bear...

it is just something i pretended to be on the interweb...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i am really a unicorn
    I am personally staggered at this revelation. My world has been shattered into tiny pieces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    Oh wow, so many applications already! I will try and get to everyone as soon as I can!
    Good to hear that you've got so many applicants for Support Team roles

I would join but I don't post enough on here (outside of Chat/FG, anyway) and I probably wouldn't be accepted anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    I am personally staggered at this revelation. My world has been shattered into tiny pieces.
    u no likee unicorns ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    u no likee unicorns ?
    Me likee bears better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MexicanApology)
    Will you be/have you applied for a role listed in this thread? (Please say yes!! :sadnod:)
    As I said earlier, if they had a role in Chat/FG, I'd apply, but nowadays I don't post enough anywhere else :sadnod:

And anyway, why choose me to reply to as your first post? Have I done something to you?

In any case, welcome on board The Student Room

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to help out in the health forum and creative corner, where do I make a thread and what do I put in the thread?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PRSOM.

Yes, that's correct - the same is with all of the application/AtCT/Mod feedback areas - the only threads visible to you are the ones you have made, or have been quoted into by a mod.
    That's not quite true - you can have a thread made for you by a mod, but purely being quoted won't let you see the thread :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    That's not quite true - you can have a thread made for you by a mod, but purely being quoted won't let you see the thread :nope:
    Oh yeah I remember not - it's got to be between you and the mod for you to see it. For example, a couple of times, I have had threads created for me, and that's how I saw it.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by pineneedles)
    I'd like to help out in the health forum and creative corner, where do I make a thread and what do I put in the thread?
    This is taken from another thread, the OP of this thread has the same link but doesn't really tell you what to say.

To apply, post in our Moderator Applications forum outlining which forum you would like to help out in and why: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3411523

As a side note, I'd love to join as a Maths, Science and Technology academic help mod or Chat/Relationships, but those are probably the most oversubscribed areas. :getmecoat:
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    As a side note, I'd love to join as a Maths, Science and Technology academic help mod or Chat/Relationships, but those are probably the most oversubscribed areas. :getmecoat:
    You're welcome to apply if you want to but you're quite right (in terms of the Mathsy forums in Study Help) that we do already have many people covering those forums. It doesn't necessarily mean that we won't consider you though.

I can't speak for Chat/Relationships in the same remit but again, you'll need to apply if you want to join.

(Original post by Queen Cersei)
    x
    Do I need to have a clean community record/am I obligated to stick to the rules more stringently? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Do I need to have a clean community record/am I obligated to stick to the rules more stringently? :lol:
    That's I'd like to know as well.

I'd expect the latter to be true - as for the former, hopefully someone can inform us as I don't have a clean community record! So will I never be able to apply for a ST role?

I'd expect the latter to be true - as for the former, hopefully someone can inform us as I don't have a clean community record! So will I never be able to apply for a ST role?
    I guess I might apply but I don't know if I'd be able to behave myself if I was successful. :mmm: I do enjoy the freedom of a heated debate for which I later receive a yellow card for being 'patronising.' :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

You don't have to have a squeaky clean record. Depends on just how naughty you have been. I don't know the exact criteria, but the CT knows that everyone can slip up from time to time.

Of course, if and when someone becomes a Support Team member, they are meant to keep themselves out of trouble.

(Original post by Kittiara)
    You don't have to have a squeaky clean record. Depends on just how naughty you have been. I don't know the exact criteria, but the CT knows that everyone can slip up from time to time.

Of course, if and when someone becomes a Support Team member, they are meant to keep themselves out of trouble.
    I have three yellow cards that expire within a few days of each other in early December and a red one that expires in January and a couple of posting tips. Does this mean I've been too naughty, mummy? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I guess I might apply but I don't know if I'd be able to behave myself if I was successful. :mmm: I do enjoy the freedom of a heated debate for which I later receive a yellow card for being 'patronising.' :lol:
    I assume that the Section Leaders would keep an eye over the ST members in that section, so you'd probably be able to behave (that, or get kicked out the ST). Though I don't know exactly how the ST/SL/CT things work, so you'd probably have to get clarification somehow.

Best to avoid heated debates if they seem to result in you getting warnings!

I assume that the Section Leaders would keep an eye over the ST members in that section, so you'd probably be able to behave (that, or get kicked out the ST). Though I don't know exactly how the ST/SL/CT things work, so you'd probably have to get clarification somehow.

Best to avoid heated debates if they seem to result in you getting warnings!
    That, or don't be on the ST. I personally feel that a lot of my warnings/cards were unjustified but hey-ho. What're you gonna do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.