Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

When was your first kiss? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    God I swear the connections between my brain and fingers are rotting or something

I mean is that the ex that is the most recent ex? Or is it another?
    I only have one ex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Hey, dont say that! Everyone is beautiful in their own way! I'm 16 and I haven't yet lost my kissing virginity.
    thanks,
    made me feel a little bit better i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Real kiss?

I was 17, with my boyfriend. Don't care that my friends had kissed somebody else before me, I'm glad it happened the way it did.

If any kiss then I once staged a marriage when I was in pre school, married some gal called Wendy

ReputationRep:
    I'd had my first kiss when I was 12, but never counted it because it was barely there, but my first real kiss with a guy was when I was 16 at this party. We'd been going out for around 5/6 months and he was super shy and never tried anything because he said he didn't know how to make a move...So everyone was kissing and having fun at this beach party and I decided that I'd just do it...Leaned over and kissed him and he fainted....fainted dead away -_- woke up a little bit later and was ecstatic because that was his first kiss ever...he kissed me again and it was meh....he was a nice guy but we didn't really match with the fact that he hated my friends and was kind of weird.......oh well
    around 3 months after breaking up I had my first make out with...get this...my ex's worst enemy on NYE because we'd bumped into each other just before midnight....and someone managed to take a photo which ended up on fb for my ex to see.......FUN TIMES HAHAHA

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.