Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Same! What was your offer?
    (Original post by kwh)
    I got an offer today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if you receive a rejection/offer, let us know the date you applied too, please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kgsj20)
    What were your grades and predicted and when did yoy apply? Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    GJ guys When did you apply, and what were your predicted/achieved grades at A2?

ReputationRep:
    AAAA at as and A*AA prediction good ps and I received my offer at 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwh)
    I got an offer today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! Are you first or second batch, like when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Course: LLB LAW
    Qualification; German Abitur with a predicted 1,0 average
    Applied; October 15th
    Got my last email on November 9th, saying that the Admissions Selector would take up to 8 more weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 198aantoniou)
    What were your grades and predicted and when did yoy apply? Congratulations
    Thank you! I got AAAB at AS (history, maths, French and English lit) and predicted A*A*A at A-Level (dropped lit). I applied on the 7th October, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    GJ guys When did you apply, and what were your predicted/achieved grades at A2?
    Thanks I got AAAB at AS and predicted A*A*A at A-Level, applied on the 7th October! You??

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I got AAAB at AS and predicted A*A*A at A-Level, applied on the 7th October! You??
    No news yet. I'm on week 7/8, and I should probably start hearing back from them this Thursday/Friday, or next week at the latest.
    I applied a couple days before the Oxbridge deadline.

Grades are:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    8A*s 1A at IGCSE
    4As 1B at AS
    Predicted 4A*s at A2

ReputationRep:
    No news yet. I'm on week 7/8, and I should probably start hearing back from them this Thursday/Friday, or next week at the latest.
    I applied a couple days before the Oxbridge deadline.

Grades are:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    8A*s 1A at IGCSE
    4As 1B at AS
    Predicted 4A*s at A2
    Wow I only got 3A*s, 6As and a B at GCSE. I'm sure you'll get an offer, your grades are stellar! Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    Wow I only got 3A*s, 6As and a B at GCSE. I'm sure you'll get an offer, your grades are stellar! Best of luck
    Thanks for your support I hope the PS was good enough - you always find yourself re-reading it and looking for issues that an admissions tutor will draw upon... oh well, fingers crossed, at least I'll find out before Christmas :P

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I just set up studentroom account so I am kind of an internet grandma on how this works, but hopefully this is how you make a post.
    I am also applying for LLB Law at LSE. I am an International Baccalaureate student taking HL: English A, Economics, Mathematics, Phlisophy SL: Chemistry and German B. My predicted grade is 42 and I am waiting for a response from LSE within 8 weeks (I got an email from them on November 2nd). How long will it take for them to tell me if I got in or not?

ReputationRep:
    Course: LLB Law
    AS grades: AAAB
    Predicted grades: A*A*A
    Current status: I GOT AN OFFER TODAY!
    Congratulations! what is the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who received their 8 week email on 2nd Nov got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arteyadam)
    How long will it take for them to tell me if I got in or not?
    8 weeks lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though, for some exceptional cases, they've been known to send out offers before that. It should also be noted that people were getting rejection letters 6 and 7 weeks into the process.

ReputationRep:
    8 weeks lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though, for some exceptional cases, they've been known to send out offers before that. It should also be noted that people were getting rejection letters 6 and 7 weeks into the process.
    Ok... That's not very comforting I must say... Have you gotten a response yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok... That's not very comforting I must say... Have you gotten a response yet?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm on my 7th week - so I should be hearing from them soon

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! what is the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A*AA

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I just set up studentroom account so I am kind of an internet grandma on how this works, but hopefully this is how you make a post.
    I am also applying for LLB Law at LSE. I am an International Baccalaureate student taking HL: English A, Economics, Mathematics, Phlisophy SL: Chemistry and German B. My predicted grade is 42 and I am waiting for a response from LSE within 8 weeks (I got an email from them on November 2nd). How long will it take for them to tell me if I got in or not?
    I got an email from them on November 2nd too. I got my offer on December 4th so I think you'll hear from them real soooon

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 2, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.