The Student Room Group

Ngdp lga 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Application status changed to "under consideration" now, exciting times! :biggrin:
Hope they don't keep us waiting too long!
I wonder (/I hope) they're running behind as there's only seven days (excluding tonight) left of January for this video interview to occur :tongue:
Original post by makingamemory
I wonder (/I hope) they're running behind as there's only seven days (excluding tonight) left of January for this video interview to occur :tongue:

I think the latest information they gave said they'd try and get the results out by the end of January, so yeah.......guess there's no way we'll have the interview before Feb. Unless it all happens really quickly!
Well guys, let's relax (or rock back and forth in a corner) for another few days! Results are going to be out on Feb 1.

https://twitter.com/ngdp_LGA/status/691667536337883137
(edited 8 years ago)
Nice to have a bit of clarity. I wonder if they take the tests and the application questions into account at the same stage, or if they mark one progress those who pass and then mark them separately for the other.
Judgement day tomorrow! Good luck guys :smile:

Original post by Nightwing_
Nice to have a bit of clarity. I wonder if they take the tests and the application questions into account at the same stage, or if they mark one progress those who pass and then mark them separately for the other.

Who knows, but I wonder if we do get feedback on what made you unsuccessful e.g. if it was the SJT / application etc. or if it's going to be lumped together and then you have no idea.
I wonder if we will have to log in to find out or if we'll get an email. Anyone know what happened last year? Still just says under consideration with the online login.

Also wonder if we will get a message if we are unsuccessful.

Good luck all.
(edited 8 years ago)
I wonder if we will have to log in to find out or if we'll get an email. Anyone know what happened last year? Still just says under consideration with the online login.

Also wonder if we will get a message if we are unsuccessful.

Good luck all.

Last year you received an email either way, telling you that you'd either been successful or not, so just lookout for that.

And the suspense continues...
Reply 69
Still not heard :frown: keep refreshing my inbox haha! Anyone else had any luck?
Original post by abc:)
Still not heard :frown: keep refreshing my inbox haha! Anyone else had any luck?

nope, I'm the same!!! Starting to think it'll probably be right at the end of the day
I just heard back. Best of luck.
Original post by bluesubmarine
I just heard back. Best of luck.

How did you do? If you don't mind me asking!
Unsuccessful. So might be for the best if you don't hear today!
Original post by bluesubmarine
Unsuccessful. So might be for the best if you don't hear today!

:frown: That's a shame, good luck with any alternatives!

Do they give any indication as to what may have made your application unsuccessful this time, like numerical test, or SJT etc.?
That moment when you see you have a junk email and think it might have gone in there and then see "smell my body".......er no thank you, just no, please do one junk mail!!!
Unsuccessful. I wasn't going to go for it anyway however as I have a job offer already. Was just curious to see what the result was. This is the first time I've failed something at the first stage, so either I am crap at their form of testing or they were really competitive.
:frown: That's a shame, good luck with any alternatives!Do they give any indication as to what may have made your application unsuccessful this time, like numerical test, or SJT etc.?

Cheers. Thankfully I've a couple of others.

There is no indication as to what made it unsuccessful, it's just a fairly standard message saying all things were taken into consideration etc.
Commiserations to those not succesful :frown: I'm sure there was very little to choose between everybody...

I just checked my homepage and my status has updated to "invited to video interview." I haven't received an email though. So either some people don't get a notification, or I just got there ahead of the email being sent!

Good luck to all still waiting :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by paddy25
Commiserations to those not succesful :frown: I'm sure there was very little to chose between everybody...

I just checked my homepage and my status has updated to "invited to video interview." I haven't received an email though. So either some people don't get a notification, or I just got there ahead of the email being sent!

Good luck to all still waiting :smile:

Awesome, well done!! When do you have to do your video interview??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending