Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    And actually, by Aph's definition it would

Posted from TSR Mobile
    By Aph's definition, who wouldn't be a terrorist?
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    In other news- have the Government any plans or Bills to be released this week, on matters other than the response to the Paris Attacks? Important as it is, if we do not, haven't the terrorists succeeded in disrupting our business?
    I'm hoping to get my SOI out before the end of this week and there are also at least two bills that should be submitted by Friday, most likely sooner.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    I'm hoping to get my SOI out before the end of this week and there are also at least two bills that should be submitted by Friday, most likely sooner.
    We should be getting a few bits out tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Can everyone sign and share my petition please

https://petition.parliament.uk/petit...derVti3qEYbJeu

I'm not looking for recognition or personal gain, I just want action to be taken. Btw I'm 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD742)
    Can everyone sign and share my petition please

https://petition.parliament.uk/petit...derVti3qEYbJeu

I'm not looking for recognition or personal gain, I just want action to be taken. Btw I'm 17
    No
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by James Milibanter)
    He didn't quite understand that, and then watered it down to the groups he listed not being terrorists

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Ties to eco terrorism would

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So under Aphs definition , if I chuck a plant at someone I'm a " eco terrorists"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    So under Aphs definition , if I chuck a plant at someone I'm a " eco terrorists"
    If you chuck a plant at someone, that could quite easily be assault

ReputationRep:
    If you chuck a plant at someone, that is assault
    fyp
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    fyp
    It depends, if it was just like a daffodil or something then you'd have a hard time pushing for assault charges.

ReputationRep:
    It depends, if it was just like a daffodil or something then you'd have a hard time pushing for assault charges.
    You'd also have a hard time chucking it at someone.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    You'd also have a hard time chucking it at someone.
    Fair point.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It obviously mattered about their race otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place.
    You obviously didn't listen to this then, he didn't bring the issue of race up, a caller did.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by balanced)
    You obviously didn't listen to this then, he didn't bring the issue of race up, a caller did.
    Yet he implied that all men from romania were gangsters or organised criminals, and hasn't wavered from that point since.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've had enough fun :rofl:

(Original post by United1892)
    No
    Brutal
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yet he implied that all men from romania were gangsters or organised criminals, and hasn't wavered from that point since.
    On what basis? He said he has no problems with Romanians, migrants either. He has a problem with migration, not immigrants, please don't take the typical bigot view. He also, as I said earlier, said that he wouldn't like to live next to a house full of men. You seem to be one of the worst dogmatic types, so we'll see how this goes through.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    On what basis? He said he has no problems with Romanians, migrants either. He has a problem with migration, not immigrants, please don't take the typical bigot view. He also, as I said earlier, said that he wouldn't like to live next to a house full of men. You seem to be one of the worst dogmatic types, so we'll see how this goes through.
    What basis? This basis; when called up on what he said by James O'Brian he couldn't help himself but constantly link the people of Romania to organised crime.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What basis? This basis; when called up on what he said by James O'Brian he couldn't help himself but constantly link the people of Romania to organised crime.
    No he did not. He simply said he wouldn't like to live next to a house full of young men, how many times do you need me to repeat this.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No he did not. He simply said he wouldn't like to live next to a house full of young men, how many times do you need me to repeat this.
    Why are you lying?

"I do not wish for people to feel in a discriminatory manner towards Romanians but I do say there is a very real problem here, that everybody else has run away from, brushed under the carpet, the whole organised crime element and the impact that has had on London and other parts of the country. That is a serious issue." - Farage

Even when he was apologising for what he said, he then again did the same thing

ReputationRep:
    If he has no problems with Romanians or migrants, why did he say that any normal person would be concerned if Romanians moved in next door?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.