Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here 2015 - First eviction! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Once again Lady C proves to be the most irritating person there.
    I second that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Once again Lady C proves to be the most irritating person there.
    She makes me cringe.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Vicky could run away with this if she's clever. She's coming across as extremely likeable, and her exchanges with Fearn deciding who to send to Snake Rock was brilliant viewing.

ReputationRep:
    I like Vicky

Straight talking, no nonsense and she's obviously tough.

Deffo a serious contender.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spencer exited after admitting to producers that he was addicted to steroids. Apparently he was taking them for a charity boxing match. Hope he gets that sorted out. He's blown a heck of an opportunity.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Spencer exited after admitting to producers that he was addicted to steroids. Apparently he was taking them for a charity boxing match. Hope he gets that sorted out. He's blown a heck of an opportunity.
    Ridiculous, the whole thing. He said he took some tablets leading up to the boxing match, and came off them just before the show. Big woop. What it sounds like is, he did a Dianabol cycle and, like every other steroid user for the past half a century, has now finished the cycle and is feeling the "post-cycle blues" while his natural testosterone production is recovering. Something he really should have been prepared for as a possibility.

See, kids - this is what happens when you use steroids without doing a single ounce of research and therefore don't know WTF you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually liking most of them this year! Favourites are George and Vicky, closely followed by Jorgie, Duncan, Yvette and Susanna!😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Vicky, Duncan, Jorgie and Chris are all very likeable.

ReputationRep:
    Been watching it on and off.

Haven't seen Duncan do anything yet...

I surprisingly like Vicky as well, despite that accent and swinging jaw :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Vicky's just so chill. She sucks it up, gets on with it, enjoys being there and is making an effort. Her bubbly personality is infectious and will really resonate with the public because she's so down to Earth. Jorgie was the girl next door at the start, but she's faded since Vicky/Ferne's arrivals.

ReputationRep:
    Think Brian is a good guy tbh, but seriously needs to get over what happened at Snake Rock.
    Constantly banging on about it. Can see him and Vicky coming to blows soon.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Rumours Brian has left: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/b...ng-out-6888990

ReputationRep:
    You did read the whole article...right? The part where it says "...The man in the photograph is actually Friedman's partner Daniel Brown...".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Vicky, Duncan, Jorgie and Chris are all very likeable.
    Really don't like Chris, find him old-fashioned and set in his ways. Wanted to slap him yesterday when he was moaning about a hug.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Brian will be first out.

ReputationRep:
    Lady C will be first out I reckon.

Just out of interest, what happened in the first 10 minutes, I forgot it was on so missed it and they all started arguing with Lady C.

It's a shame Yvette stood up and said something like she did. If that was a more prominent member of the camp, maybe Lady C would stop talking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Lady C will be first out I reckon.

Just out of interest, what happened in the first 10 minutes, I forgot it was on so missed it and they all started arguing with Lady C.

It's a shame Yvette stood up and said something like she did. If that was a more prominent member of the camp, maybe Lady C would stop talking.
    Lady C had a go at Tony and Georgie for not waiting on them last night.

ReputationRep:
    Team Lady C

Obviously she's a ****ing pain in the arse but she's just one of those senile old women you have to put up with. Tony not waiting on them was a **** move, especially considering how much food Lady C has won for the camp.

The only ones who have came out with any dignity after this fiasco is Kieran (despite crying like a *****), Chris, George (for keeping his mouth shut) and that burd from Towie or whatever.

Chris to win
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    What more can anyone say about Lady C. I hope she's voted out first.

Vicky to win :love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Vicky is definitely winning the nation's hearts. She's favourite with the bookies now, and rightly so. She's so down to Earth and genuine. Great to see.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.