Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Question for the girls (sexual nature) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mostly think he's a bit of a scrote that he can't keep it to himself really. If I was attracted to him I might be a little turned on but I definitely would think less of him for just casually telling me like that completely randomly. Just a bit cheap really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RonnieRJ)
    girls saying they'd be disgusting haven't sexted lols
    Difference between sexting and some loser just going 'yeah I just masturbated you know ugugug schnort schnort'

Erw.

ReputationRep:
    That's like telling someone , " yeah just did a big ****". No one needs to know! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    what is going on? idk what you are talking about
    Trust me Cavy you dont want to know
    It will end up scaring you for life!!!

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Difference between sexting and some loser just going 'yeah I just masturbated you know ugugug schnort schnort'

Erw.
    Yeah but I assumed this would be in the context of someone you're speaking to?? As in someone u fancy lols

ReputationRep:
    That's so awkward why would someone tell a girl they've just been masterbating and put the ugly masterbating face image in their head... I'd never tell a boy that unless he's my boyfriend so I'd probably not reply to a guy who said something like that.. A bit rude and awkward
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Trust me Cavy you dont want to know
    It will end up scaring you for life!!!
    yeah i don't want to google what a m*********** is in case something se**** comes up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little popcorns)
    difference between sexting and some loser just going 'yeah i just masturbated you know ugugug schnort schnort'

erw.
    hahahhahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    That's like telling someone , " yeah just did a big ****". No one needs to know! XD
    Oh please?! Everyone needs to know! With great poos comes great triumph.

ReputationRep:
    This is a yes OP. Anyone who knows me knows I would tell a girl I just shot a cannon. Because there's nothing to be ashamed of. And even if there is, I refuse to walk around feeling like I'm carrying this huge rock. It also serves as a hooking anecdote if you know how to tell a story :beard:

So I tell people everything. Every gory detail about every thing. I've grabbed the faces of girls who I don't even to know to tell them worse **** than that I played with myself :rolleyes: Except that I don't tell my mates when I have to fart, so they don't get up and are forced to inhale my excellence.

ReputationRep:
    It's just gross. Like I'd rather not know if it's all the same to you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by rhiannonm25)
    That's so awkward why would someone tell a girl they've just been masterbating and put the ugly masterbating face image in their head... I'd never tell a boy that unless he's my boyfriend so I'd probably not reply to a guy who said something like that.. A bit rude and awkward
    I always wondered why, when girls orgasm, they always look beautiful, serene and vitalised - whereas men rather closely resemble a turtle dropping a massive dung :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Something that I've always wondered but never asked, and I just read a thread on here that got me thinking about it again and I thought, sod it, I'll ask these nutters and, beauty of the internet, no real awkwardness surrounding such a strange question

If a guy that you think is hot or fancy a bit tells you he's about to have/has just had a tug/masturbate/stroke of the salami/I could come up with euphemisms all day so call it what you like... what's your reaction? Disgusted? A bit turned on? Indifferent?

I should note, it doesn't have to be that the guy is masturbating over you, it could just be in general. I realise the responses will differ from girl to girl (or guys, if you swing that way, do throw in your 2p) but I'm a little intrigued all the same.

P.S. Will rep for useful responses, 9 gem bribery fo' dat ass
    yeah it usually turns me on. I like the way it's such a naughty thing

ReputationRep:
    I think its just a bit too much info but u would inevitably picture it in ur head. If somebody did it over a pic I gave them of me then I would be flattered because why send someone a nude if not for that purpose? ;p

ReputationRep:
    I would find it a bit of a turn off tbh

ReputationRep:
    It would do absolutely nothing for me unless I was in the "mood" myself and I liked the guy I was talking to, otherwise I'd feel like "okay, nice to know" & continue on with life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah i don't want to google what a m*********** is in case something se**** comes up
    Wait.. you don't know what masturbation is?

In the least patronising way possible, I kind of want to adopt you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    no i found out what an o***** was the other day (not thro personal experience i hasten to add) as ppl informed me on the cool society thread but alas what a ma******** is still leaves me confused :sigh:

:blushing::hugs::jumphug:awww, well i'm not up for adoption but loads of other homeless piggies are :
    http://www.rspca.org.uk/findapet
    Spoiler:
    Show
    M*********** is the way to self-o*****.

I hope that wasn't too corruptive

I already have two beautiful dogs from the RSPCA <3 one is a case dog her previous owners were jailed for six months, the *******s. I'm afraid they'd probably eat any guinea pigs I might adopt :hide:

ReputationRep:
    you can self o*****? what a strange world...

awwwwwwwwww!!!! you brilliant person !!!! omg they should have got longer than that!!! at least there was some sort of justice, don't think the person who left my piggies to die by a motorway got anything yeah good point
    Well.. you can do what another person could also do to yourself. Dem opposable thumbs can come in useful.

That's the maximum sentence :unimpressed: considering that we've had my dog for seven years and done nothing but love her, but she's still afraid when a man wears a hat or someone raises their hand above their head, they should have been in prison for life :angry: They probably never found the person who abandoned the guinea pigs

ReputationRep:
    no i found out what an o***** was the other day (not thro personal experience i hasten to add) as ppl informed me on the cool society thread but alas what a ma******** is still leaves me confused :sigh:

:blushing::hugs::jumphug:awww, well i'm not up for adoption but loads of other homeless piggies are :
    http://www.rspca.org.uk/findapet
    It's ok to have an orgasm or to give yourself one. Most people do it or have done it

I mean it;s fine either way, no pressure or anything but you shouldn't feel bad about it.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.