Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Another more people with status update?

ReputationRep:
    No sign. means no chance to see a change, right? Maybe it's time to empty my mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwannagotocam)
    Maybe she updates the statues one by one and she went for a coffee break ...
    Hahaha wishful thinking but I like it! Hopefully that's the case indeed

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps they update status in alphabetic order??

ReputationRep:
    Will those who do not receive an update get rejected immediately?

ReputationRep:
    I have refreshed like hundred times in the past hour..

ReputationRep:
    congrats to Phil.
    Still under consideration by department. Good luck to the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camref)
    I have refreshed like hundred times in the past hour..
    You're not alone mate

ReputationRep:
    Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies for me now. What does this mean? can anyone provide a link to this??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pear112)
    Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies for me now. What does this mean? can anyone provide a link to this??
    It means you've been accepted. Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied for real estate programme for other unis as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiayexiao7)
    I applied for LSE as well. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiayexiao7)
    I'd imagine some Cam applicants also apply to LSE, Reading and Cass but some might be set on just Cambridge as it seems to be the most desirable of the lot. Reading's real estate masters seem to be very well regarded in the UK (or at least the surveying side, not sure how well regarded it is in finance), Cass' masters is very expensive (overpriced) and I can't find out much about what people think of LSE's. I had started a thread on the LSE REEF (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3996411) but there wasn't any action!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for LSE as well. Yourself?
    i applied for UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realestate)
    I'd imagine some Cam applicants also apply to LSE, Reading and Cass but some might be set on just Cambridge as it seems to be the most desirable of the lot. Reading's real estate masters seem to be very well regarded in the UK (or at least the surveying side, not sure how well regarded it is in finance), Cass' masters is very expensive (overpriced) and I can't find out much about what people think of LSE's. I had started a thread on the LSE REEF (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3996411) but there wasn't any action!
    THX, i didnt apply for the real estate programme of LSE cus im an international student and the teaching that LSE offers is mainly based on EU standards

ReputationRep:
    Do they make any action to rejected applicants immediately?

ReputationRep:
    If our status doesn't change by 5pm UK time, does that mean we've been rejected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPKS)
    If our status doesn't change by 5pm UK time, does that mean we've been rejected?
    What's the initial of your surname? I'm wondering if they are doing it alphabetically

ReputationRep:
    What's the initial of your surname? I'm wondering if they are doing it alphabetically
    His name is Zjohn Zmartin

ReputationRep:
    Well, still not getting an offer.

Now, it is just matter of time tochange to unsuccessful. Really need to leave it behind andcongratulation to those who are getting an offer.

Bye

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.