Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I really want to have sex with my ex? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Yes, let the cyanide run its course.
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    so yeah an abusive relationship then
    I am not going to be responsible for his death. And its not only just that. I cared about him a lot and it took a lot of strength to walk away from this the first time and 3 months later here we are again, together. And as much as I'd like saying it's because I don't want him to die, its also because I wish he hadn't been a total c*nt and we could still be together. I know he's never going to change but honestly I feel as though every relationship I will ever get into will be as ****ed up as this so why not just let this one continue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    I know we shouldn't as he wasn't good to me at all, but we are incredibly compatible sexually speaking. But anyways thats not all relationships are about and what he did to me (over and over again) can't be forgiven or forgotten so I completely ignored him. He even joined TSR just because I would utterly ignore him in real life and he knew I was using the forum for a while and posted some pretty private things about our sex life on here. Thing is I'm a total nymphomaniac when it comes to him. And I'd really like to do it with him but I know it's a bad thing. Can people just talk to me on here about anything and everything to distract me or something. I'm too lazy to go for a run right now and too horny to force myself to answer his call or text. He's infact calling em right now as we speak.
    Thought you said you were too classy for casual sex?

(Original post by RobML)
    Thought you said you were too classy for casual sex?
    I am. It's not going to be casual sex though is it? We're back together now anyways.

ReputationRep:
    I am. It's not going to be casual sex though is it? We're back together now anyways.
    You're cray cray. You'd be better off with William tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Just gonna let it run its course.
    This is the best thing you can do right now.

Were you able to go for a run yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    I am not going to be responsible for his death.
    In that case I assume you have reported his suicide threats to mental health professionals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I do agree with this. However people can't always do what they are better off doing. There are other constraints and things to consider.

ReputationRep:
    This why never tell a woman which guy to choose.

ReputationRep:
    I am not going to be responsible for his death. And its not only just that. I cared about him a lot and it took a lot of strength to walk away from this the first time and 3 months later here we are again, together. And as much as I'd like saying it's because I don't want him to die, its also because I wish he hadn't been a total c*nt and we could still be together. I know he's never going to change but honestly I feel as though every relationship I will ever get into will be as ****ed up as this so why not just let this one continue?
    If he wasn't a total c*nt he wouldn't be the same person.

So what are the redeeming factors that cause you to love him with...such loyalty?

And tbh it's not your responsibility to make sure he doesn't kill himself, and encase you haven't realised, its often the strategy of an emotional abuser used to manipulate someone close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Cut his **** off
    Do it. It'll be hilarious

ReputationRep:
    You're not responsible for any of his decisions, unless you deliberately and maliciously manipulate him. Provided you make sure that if he's truly vulnerable that you call someone to help, then nothing he does is any of your concern.

It sucks when people you care about threaten suicide. It sucks even more once you realise those threats are made to manipulate. However, your own personal well being is your first priority.

Lose his number, buy a vibrator, and move on with your life.

(Original post by RobML)
    How am I crazy?

(Original post by AdjectiveNoun)
    You're not responsible for any of his decisions, unless you deliberately and maliciously manipulate him. Provided you make sure that if he's truly vulnerable that you call someone to help, then nothing he does is any of your concern.

It sucks when people you care about threaten suicide. It sucks even more once you realise those threats are made to manipulate. However, your own personal well being is your first priority.

Lose his number, buy a vibrator, and move on with your life.

Thank you that was prolly the only useful response other than that of Queen B's and a couple others.

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    If he wasn't a total c*nt he wouldn't be the same person.

So what are the redeeming factors that cause you to love him with...such loyalty?

And tbh it's not your responsibility to make sure he doesn't kill himself, and encase you haven't realised, its often the strategy of an emotional abuser used to manipulate someone close.
    I realise he is manipulating me but I'm afraid to take the chance. And tbh it's not so much about qualities in him that makes me care about him deeply, it's more about the kind of person I am. I care for people and once I care for them I don't think I ever really stop, I don't know how people do it but I can't. I would be there for them despite **** they've done to me because I like treating others the way I want to be treated, so I wouldn't really be like to left alone when I need others the most. And yes he has left me at a time of need but doesn't mean I'll retaliate by being a **** the way he was to me.

Robs right, I'm probably crazy.

(Original post by william walker)
    I do agree with this. However people can't always do what they are better off doing. There are other constraints and things to consider.
    Thank you for being understanding.

ReputationRep:
    Omg why are you two always attention seeking on TSR??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fat Rudeboi)
    I seek nothing but death. The sooner the better. I have sort of just given up now.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for being understanding.
    Would I be anything else?

ReputationRep:
    No he's not harassing me on here. But I'm like soo hornyyy

But I don't like doing anything with people I don't feel anything for.
    Wow, talk about confusion.

You clearly do feel something for him, the only problem is it's not what you told yourself, or you've been taught, you should feel for him. Inside your head you've orchestrated a feeling you're supposed to feel, one you're supposed to respond to, and enjoy, without ever likely having experienced that feeling. In gist, it doesn't exist; you're perceiving life rather than actually living it.

What is clear is that, to some degree, you need him. Like all transactions in life - be they commercial or social - you have need, he fulfils it, and vice versa. It's very fashionable to set ourselves up in opposition to the state of nature. Invariably, it takes people a good 25 years on earth before they realise they can't beat it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCitizenAct)
    Wow, talk about confusion.

You clearly do feel something for him, the only problem is it's not what you told yourself, or you've been taught, you should feel for him. Inside your head you've orchestrated a feeling you're supposed to feel, one you're supposed to respond to, and enjoy, without ever likely having experienced that feeling. In gist, it doesn't exist; you're perceiving life rather than actually living it.

What is clear is that, to some degree, you need him. Like all transactions in life - be they commercial or social - you have need, he fulfils it, and vice versa. It's very fashionable to set ourselves up in opposition to the state of nature. Invariably, it takes people a good 25 years on earth before they realise they can't beat it.
    I think you've possibly misunderstood what the OP is saying here, that was in response to question asking why not get with a random hookup.

I understand very little of what you're saying here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you advocating hedonism?

(Original post by TheCitizenAct)
    x
    Don't understand what you're trying to say here :confused: But no I would never have one night stands with random people I don't feel anything for, just not for me.

(Original post by AdjectiveNoun)
    I think you've possibly misunderstood what the OP is saying here, that was in response to question asking why not get with a random hookup.

I understand very little of what you're saying here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you advocating hedonism?

Lol I don't get him either, now that you bring it up it does seem like he was advocating hedonism.

(Original post by Fat Rudeboi)

Green.

(Original post by william walker)
    Would I be anything else?
    MA BESTFRAAAND.

(Original post by maryamzahid)
    I've read somewhere having sex with an ex can offer some kind of closure to the individual, however, if you feel its a bad thing to do, then don't do it.
    I can understand this. When my first girlfriend broke up with me, we had lots of closure after about a month

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.