Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yo, name's Magnum. Got an unconditional offer for the Master's Degree in Contemporary Performance Practices. Buzz buzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy2405)
    Hey there!

I've just accepted my psychology offer for Royal Holloway too. Feel free to drop me a message on Facebook 'Luce Cory'

Lucy xx
    Hey, I'm starting psychology too at Royal Holloway ☺️xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahokey)
    Hi,

I firmed my unconditional for Geology the other day!!

Looking forward to meeting you in September!
    (does anyone know what day we start?!)

In Petroleum Geosciences which is starting from September 26, seismic interpretation will be the first course..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taylorcornwell)
    Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!
    (Original post by taylorcornwell)
    Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!

Hi I am currently applying for psychology at RH for 2017 and was wondering what your predicted grades were to get offered an unconditional? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy_beee)
    Hi I am currently applying for psychology at RH for 2017 and was wondering what your predicted grades were to get offered an unconditional? thanks!
    Not OP but I have an unconditional for rhul for psychology, predicted grades are A*A*A*

ReputationRep:
    Hey wat was ur predicted grades btw?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys from Wales, I haven't sent my application off yet but am hoping too very soon. What AS level grades do ya'll have?

ReputationRep:
    Heyo, I'm Ben. Just received an unconditional offer for the Information Security MSci, which I plan to accept once my other choices have come in. That's a lot of pressure off

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I am a Spanish student, and today I got an unconditional offer for Biomedical Sciences!

Looking forward to meeting you in September!

ReputationRep:
    hello all, and well done! just got an unconditional offer from RHUL for Ecology and Environment - delighted as I loved holloway when I visited, and I'm virtually certain that's where I'll be firming. very much looking forward to going, and currently enjoying the pressure relief!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've got an unconditional offer from RHUL for Politics which I'm really happy about, but I'm not sure about accepting it as it is on the outskirts and appears to be quite lonely outside of the university campus.
    Any advice on picking universities? Or why you guys pick RHUL?

ReputationRep:
    I just accepted an unconditional for English, I'm so excited! 😊😊 I'd love to get to know people before September
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by charlie_rhia_x)
    I just accepted an unconditional for English, I'm so excited! 😊😊 I'd love to get to know people before September
    You are still around?

Omg congrats on firming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    You are still around?

Omg congrats on firming!
    Yes, hi! I've not been on here in ages, I've had a pretty busy last few months

How about you, have you chosen your firm yet?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Yes, hi! I've not been on here in ages, I've had a pretty busy last few months

How about you, have you chosen your firm yet?
    Hi Glad you are back for a while then

:erm: still deliberating atm :/ no I haven't but I will soon!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi again Charlie!! Woo another congrats for firming!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Hi again Charlie!! Woo another congrats for firming!!
    Hi, thank you! 😊 how about you? made your choice yet? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Hi Glad you are back for a while then

:erm: still deliberating atm :/ no I haven't but I will soon!
    I feel you, it took me so long to make a decision! i know you'll pick the right place in the end 😊
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi, thank you! 😊 how about you? made your choice yet? x
    I know what to firm, but not what to insure, although for insurance I am leaning towards Durham.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I feel you, it took me so long to make a decision! i know you'll pick the right place in the end 😊
    Glad you have finally made your choice unconditional as well

Thank you :hugs: just have to make the grades for me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 21, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.