Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is one guy much more physically attractive than the other (two guys)? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because the first guy looks a little more manly (however that is measured or defined idek lol) just imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    I think Muslims girls secretly like white guys BIG TIME but they would never show it in public or somewhere like Tinder. Black women don't like white men imho because of the history.

White girls don't like black men, at least not in the UK. It's blown out of proportion.

East Asian prefer any white guy because she hates the colour of her skin and wants mixed race babies like me.
    negl true

ReputationRep:
    No, none of the minorities or the average looking of the white men really did.
    Malcolm X would have gotten bare. He's the definition of suave. GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh I'll take the second one....

ReputationRep:
    the first one

ReputationRep:
    I think Muslims girls secretly like white guys BIG TIME but they would never show it in public or somewhere like Tinder. Black women don't like white men imho because of the history.

White girls don't like black men, at least not in the UK. It's blown out of proportion.

East Asian prefer any white guy because she hates the colour of her skin and wants mixed race babies like me.
    so if a girl converts to Islam she suddenly has a secret desire for white men? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Second guy looks like he bats for the other team. Not surprising the first got more attention.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I believe the angle the second one has taken it in is also a disadvantage. looking up to the camera is quite a feminine take on selfie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethwalker85)
    First guy looks a bit more masculine than the second and I'd be more likely to go for the first because I don't want a boyfriend that's prettier or takes more time on their appearance than me
    He looks much more masculine, bone structure is just. :congrats: Far ahead of the 2nd IMO.

Black guy just has blemished skin and a retarded haircut so...

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the 2nd guy (without the **** in his hand and a different background)

ReputationRep:
    Been testing responses to these two white male models on Tinder. One (the first guy) has got far far (far) more matches than the other. Both had 100 swipes and a 1 hour waiting time. Is one really much more attractive to women than the other or is it because of the pictures? The second guy got virtually no matches.

Second guy is slightly more effeminate, mainly because of his dress sense, pose & surroundings. He is also slightly smiling.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, i tried using a black guy's pic earlier and there was 1 match from 100 swipes right, 1 hour.

Ofc there was only 1 match.

A) The black guy is not model quality.

B) For guys, online dating is heavily skewed in favour of white guys. If you're an ethnic minority man on a dating site you're gonna have a bad time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Go to sleep troll. White girls love black guys. And white girls are most girls in the UK. I think you're just an insecure white boi who's jelly.
    The white girl lust for black men is only in the US.

Its non-existent in the UK.

Thia is because generally speaking people cant be attracted to something they've never had any exposure to, and in the UK black people are barely more than 1% of the population (whereas they're about 15% in the US).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Photovoltaic.)
    The white girl lust for black men is only in the US.

Its non-existent in the UK.

Thia is because generally speaking people cant be attracted to something they've never had any exposure to, and in the UK black people are barely more than 1% of the population (whereas they're about 15% in the US).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're 3%... Obviously it depends where you live. Rural farmer girls aren't going to be attracted. But people raised in urban areas likem yself where about 20% of my school's population was BME, yeah.

Been testing responses to these two white male models on Tinder. One (the first guy) has got far far (far) more matches than the other. Both had 100 swipes and a 1 hour waiting time. Is one really much more attractive to women than the other or is it because of the pictures? The second guy got virtually no matches.

I'd think the second guy is maybe gay? I don't mean to be discriminating but he just gives off the stereotypical gay vibe

ReputationRep:
    first = more handsome, mature looking
    second = more fun, cute looking

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I remember a thread similar to this before, it had a masculine vs feminine (not overtly) looking men
    As a straight guy I may add I thought women would prefer the latter as to me I presumed he looked nicer, turned out his eyes and cheek structure was a turn off to women, same as I guess a masculine jawline would be a turn off to men when seen in women
    So I guess what I'm saying is to those attracted to a particular sex, features which resemble there masculine/femininity are Whats desired (kinda logical I guess) but this trumps simple aesthetics

First guy looks more masculine and has better bonestructure which appeals to most women generally whereas the second guy looks more aesthetic. By that I mean more beautiful and less masculine than the first guy which usually appeals to younger women.

ReputationRep:
    Bruv someone help me. How do i achieve such facial muscle definiton like the guy in the first pic?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    The second guy looks far too effeminate for my taste, and the hairstyle is awful, just awful. I'm not saying he's unattractive, but he's just not manly enough. Truth be told I thought he was gay.

First guy would have my vote.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.