Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    I'm not letting my brother walk around with just boxers once he reaches that age.. Besides he lives in a house full of girls.

What about your dad OP? Does he wear boxers too at home?
    No. My mum and dad both wear old clothes at home. It's just me and my older bro who wear boxers when we are at home.

ReputationRep:
    That anonymous post was actually me. The anonymous box keeps being ticked automatically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No. My mum and dad both wear old clothes at home. It's just me and my older bro who wear boxers when we are at home.
    What is old clothes? Personally, I would find it very awkward.

ReputationRep:
    What is old clothes? Personally, I would find it very awkward.
    Just normal t shirts and tracksuit bottoms that are too old or unfashionable to wear outside. It is kinda awkward but my parents think there's no need to buy any PJs because we're guys so there's no real need to wear much at home, so me and my bro are in boxers whenever we're at home. In the winter I'll sometimes put on some thick trousers and even that is seen as a bit weird by my parents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Just normal t shirts and tracksuit bottoms that are too old or unfashionable to wear outside. It is kinda awkward but my parents think there's no need to buy any PJs because we're guys so there's no real need to wear much at home, so me and my bro are in boxers whenever we're at home. In the winter I'll sometimes put on some thick trousers and even that is seen as a bit weird by my parents
    If you're not freezing in it and happy to just wear that then I guess it's fine but i'd be pretty annoyed if my parent's tried saying that to me or my brother.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not freezing in it and happy to just wear that then I guess it's fine but i'd be pretty annoyed if my parent's tried saying that to me or my brother.
    Lol yeah it's not freezing cold, just chilly during nights in the winter. I'm okay with it although I'd much prefer to wear PJs or some sort of clothing rather than just boxers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I've been having to go to bed with two layers of clothes + gloves + beanie on, and sleep in a sleeping bag with a thick duvet on top, of late :erm:

Pics or it didn't happen
    Oh you want to take alittle peak? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Funny thing is, I usually sleep naked :mmm:

Someone who had said we could live together let me down, so I'm forced to stay with family and unfortunately my old man's just moved into a place that has a problem with formaldehyde off-gassing floor sealant (has been ****ing us up). I've been sleeping outside in a tent as a consequence and it's been a little.. 'frosty' at times :innocent:

I feel sorry for you bro in a tent on ya own

ReputationRep:
    So OP you have to wear boxers during winter even though you rather wear PJs? WHY? This makes no frigging sense!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping4thebest)
    So OP you have to wear boxers during winter even though you rather wear PJs? WHY? This makes no frigging sense!!
    Coz I can't have PJs okay?!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Tbh, I don't strip down till I go to bed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, it's definitely not. Wear whatever it is you're comfortable with!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Oh you want to take alittle peak? :sexface:
    Wouldn't say no :innocent:

(Original post by hoping4thebest)
    I feel sorry for you bro in a tent on ya own
    IKR? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elainekorb)
    No, it's definitely not. Wear whatever it is you're comfortable with!
    Yay I'm not weird!! But not that comfortable either lol

(Original post by Andy98)
    Tbh, I don't strip down till I go to bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lucky guy I have to be in boxers as soon as I get horm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lucky guy I have to be in boxers as soon as I get horm
    This post was me as well. Also, I meant to say home not horm lol

ReputationRep:
    I wear boxers and a t-shirt around the house and for sleep, clothes are for outside only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    I wear boxers and a t-shirt around the house and for sleep, clothes are for outside only.
    Nice username

ReputationRep:
    I think most guys stay in the underwear.

And I think girls look hot when they wear pyjamas.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Basically at home I live with my parents and my older bro. My parents wear old clothes at home.

When I get home, I usually take off my outside clothes and stay in my boxers and my bro does the same. We don't have pyjamas because my parents said that there's no point wearing them since we're not little kids or anything and we never really cared much about it. But my friends all wear them and think it's a bit unusual. Is this really the case? I always though that there was no point.

Btw, the ones I wear are like these ones but not as tight (people keep posting about the issue of your **** hanging out but as you can see it's not true): http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0197071022.html
    That guy looks so uncomoftable. Tbh, I go to bed for a nap pretty frequently when I get home from Work and usually wanna get out of work clothes pretty sharpish, but will chill in PJs most of the time, generally don't wear proper clothes unless I have to.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.