Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are the funniest (or the strangest) dreams you've ever had at night? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I had a dream once in which I was bumming a young Chinese lady on the Great Wall of China. Last wet dream I ever had actually, was quite a while ago now :lol:
    :nothing:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    :nothing:
    The thread title did say (or the strangest), had to chip in :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Hmmm maybe :/
    yeah but the dream was split in two
    the first bit i woke up after they threw tp at me and lit it x'D

but when i went back I made it out (just be like || <-- that much - i made it into the outside through a little hole in the wall i wriggled out of on the bottom floor)

It was a building - it wasnt THE building but it looked VERY similar to a parking garage building thing for a shopping center we used to go to often as a family
    ... except in the dream it went on forever
    it was similarly structured with the levels and floors and stuff
    but it was kinda broken
    and taken over by the gang with graffiti and stuff
    this might be annoyingly finicky but during the dream did you have a sense of being lost?
    I've had similar dreams where I'm in a place like where I spent my childhood but haven't been in a while, and something random happens like being chased through my old neighbourhood, or I encounter unrealistic obstacles on the way home. All in all it means you are running from something in your real life or suppressing the need to face a true obstacle. It could also be a sign of simply coming of age and you're not ready to leave something behind. If not, you have psychic powers and have predicted that you will get chased by a gang through a weird parking garage :indiff: lol but yea I think it's the former, classic dream story tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I once dreamt that I closed TSR and did something with my life. lmao

ReputationRep:
    this might be annoyingly finicky but during the dream did you have a sense of being lost?
    I've had similar dreams where I'm in a place like where I spent my childhood but haven't been in a while, and something random happens like being chased through my old neighbourhood, or I encounter unrealistic obstacles on the way home. All in all it means you are running from something in your real life or suppressing the need to face a true obstacle. It could also be a sign of simply coming of age and you're not ready to leave something behind. If not, you have psychic powers and have predicted that you will get chased by a gang through a weird parking garage :indiff: lol but yea I think it's the former, classic dream story tbh.
    at times yeah - because my brothers had disappeared and i didnt know where the car was and all i could do was run down the stairs ._.

hmmmmmm interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    I once had a nightmare that I closed TSR and did something with my life. lmao
    fixed that for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    at times yeah - because my brothers had disappeared and i didnt know where the car was and all i could do was run down the stairs ._.

hmmmmmm interesting
    running down stairs, especially endless, unrealistic stairs, is a solid sign of insecurity of facing real life fears that are relevant during the time of the dream in real life. :yes:

running UP is a sign of facing these issues, particularly in the place you're walking up

example: I had a dream I was walking up and up stairs at my Uni during a time of being stressed, and on the way up I got waved to and happily greeted by professors. Kind of like Rose in Titanic walking up the stairs to see Jack, that was pretty classic because it also made dream sense :beard:

Walking down is bad. Running is worse. If it's in a childhood place, any place, but a place you intellectualise as a place from your childhood...it's a coming of age fear; you worriedly anticipate something that means you have to grow up and leave your family behind, hence them disappearing.

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    running down stairs, especially endless, unrealistic stairs, is a solid sign of insecurity of facing real life fears that are relevant during the time of the dream in real life. :yes:

running UP is a sign of facing these issues, particularly in the place you're walking up

example: I had a dream I was walking up and up stairs at my Uni during a time of being stressed, and on the way up I got waved to and happily greeted by professors. Kind of like Rose in Titanic walking up the stairs to see Jack, that was pretty classic because it also made dream sense :beard:

Walking down is bad. Running is worse. If it's in a childhood place, any place, but a place you intellectualise as a place from your childhood...it's a coming of age fear; you worriedly anticipate something that means you have to grow up and leave your family behind, hence them disappearing.

:yy:
    well thanks - maybe i need to sort out my brain now x'D :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    well thanks - maybe i need to sort out my brain now x'D :/
    I take this all very seriously :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I take this all very seriously :holmes:
    I can tell maube i should too..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    I can tell maube i should too..
    yuh never know what truth awaits :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Probs cause i didnt read the title of the thread correctly :getmecoat:
    Which thread?
    he's following you ravi
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Strangest dream I remember is one I had when I was 15 I think, where I was at my primary school (but I was my age in the dream) and they were having a school disco, then these evil spirits swarmed the place and we all got evacuated from there. When I got outside it was this mountainous area and we stayed at a voodoo witch's place for the night but of course she was evil too so we got on this massive plane which had a supermarket inside, I went shopping lol and then I made friends with a teen mum on board.
    When we got out and I saw my house it had been ransacked by Mexican gangsters, they trashed the place and were playing games on my brother's PS3.
    I woke up thinking that was an interesting dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Which thread?

:lol:
    This thread :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    This thread :rofl:
    Oh **** right sorry! :rofl: my brain isnt functioning today! But thank you for asking if I was okay

ReputationRep:
    I did dream I was running from white walkers... and I dreamed I was a captain in Bleach so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :lol: that's an interisting one.

I had one recently where these orange sprites were trying to take over the world, one office building at a time. I pretended to be dead and then went to take on the leader in this really hilly place
    Mine is weird especially because I couldn't even think of commiting any crime!

Yours is also interesting Do you watch fantasy films?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oswalds)
    I dreamt that 6 people I knew were pregnant, and in the next couple of weeks they all announced that they were pregnant. I'm not sure if I'm psychic or I just pick up on little signs.

I also had a dream where I was in a swimming pool with a bear and a duck.
    Haha! Don't worry! Sometimes we have some kind of 'prophecy' or 'fortune-telling' in our dreams. Everything's OK with you!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I regularly dream that I've murdered somebody. I don't murder anybody in the dream I am just living in a reality where that is something I've done. That's always fun

ReputationRep:
    I once dreamt that my math teacher died and then came back as a ghost to haunt the class. Was pretty scared in math class the next day lol

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.