ye i know lol
    are you at Uni? I guess chem student :holmes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    ye i know lol
    are you at Uni? I guess chem student :holmes:
    Na I was an English lit student but I dropped out to support adults with learning disabilities.

ReputationRep:
    Clothes, hair, skin, face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Na I was an English lit student but I dropped out to support adults with learning disabilities.
    lol how did you get from one to the other
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    lol how did you get from one to the other
    I just applied for a job and was accepted. That simple. Studying English was a waste of time for me. I was helping friends with their English post-grad before I even went to uni. Undergrad was laughable.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO why are people lying? You're not colourblind stop pretending like you don't see black, brown skin as different to yours or vice versa. I'm not odd.

ReputationRep:
    I just applied for a job and was accepted. That simple. Studying English was a waste of time for me. I was helping friends with their English post-grad before I even went to uni. Undergrad was laughable.
    undergrad is laughable, they got me good. I took off a year after my 2 year, and a gap year before my 1st year. to work. everyone said they were worried about my choice. I feel like my professors lowkey are looking at us with low hopes. not because of us as students but because we're on a conveyor belt doomed for a pointless existence. I can tell.

Uni is basically paying to do classwork wtf.
    like this one professor and idk if this is now standard or what
    but this one professor for an econ module I'm taking wants us to buy an "eBook" right?
    and then it is how we access the coursework :hmmm: so with this annoying smile he says if we don't buy the eBook we'll be marked poorly. I'm just not doing it. :indiff: I told him I won't. Via email so his response is in writing if he responds back with some annoying **** I will ask him: when you went to University for this, did you need an "eBook?" It's almost 200quid. ****ing ****
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    undergrad is laughable, they got me good. I took off a year after my 2 year, and a gap year before my 1st year. to work. everyone said they were worried about my choice. I feel like my professors lowkey are looking at us with low hopes. not because of us as students but because we're on a conveyor belt doomed for a pointless existence. I can tell.

Uni is basically paying to do classwork wtf.
    like this one professor and idk if this is now standard or what
    but this one professor for an econ module I'm taking wants us to buy an "eBook" right?
    and then it is how we access the coursework :hmmm: so with this annoying smile he says if we don't buy the eBook we'll be marked poorly. I'm just not doing it. :indiff: I told him I won't. Via email so his response is in writing if he responds back with some annoying **** I will ask him: when you went to University for this, did you need an "eBook?" It's almost 200quid. ****ing ****
    It depends on the subject but for me any non-STEM subject I already known enough about that I am just paying for the certificate. What is the point? In Good Will Hunting there is part where Will mocks somebody for paying for an education he could've gotten at a library. This is exactly how I feel.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the subject but for me any non-STEM subject I already known enough about that I am just paying for the certificate. What is the point? In Good Will Hunting there is part where Will mocks somebody for paying for an education he could've gotten at a library. This is exactly how I feel.
    you know I've never seen that film but I angrily look around at my classmates who quietly, arbitrarily go along with this sh*t. like is no one mad that they paid for a book...that has a HARD COPY IN THE LIBRARY FREE.

and THEN BLACKMAILED TO USE THE EBOOK
    when the professor is using THE HARD COPY DURING LECTURES HIMSELF
    and having US do EXERCISES from the HARD COPY (I repeat, FREE) DURING class :hmmm:

you PAID FOR SOMETHING FREE AND TO USE IT AS CLASSWORK

I'm NOT doing it!
    I asked him look, can I just use the hard copy with the EXACT SAME EXERCISES and submit that to you for homework.

How is this brain ****ing surgery?!

ReputationRep:
    Hair style (I have no idea why) or eyes

ReputationRep:
    Their face

ReputationRep:
    jewellery/ watches
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I'm not surprised you see skin colour first, Danny.

I notice weight first and then facial symmetry and then teeth and then clothing style.

ReputationRep:
    Face?idek

ReputationRep:
    Their hair colour compared to their skin colour, and their hair style.

ReputationRep:
    ugliness or prettiness

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.