Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Giris, if your boyfriend wanted to please you in bed, would it turn you off ?. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Pleasing your woman in bed?

Beta as ****.

(Original post by Free Kurdistan)
    Pleasing your woman in bed?

Beta as ****.
    not really, its sexy as hell. i know loads of alpha males who are willing to do it to girls

why would it be a turn off? do other girls find it a turn off? i would marry the guy if he could go on down on me and make me moan so fkn loud lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    not really, its sexy as hell. i know loads of alpha males who are willing to do it to girls
    I'm obviously taking the piss :rofl:

(Original post by Free Kurdistan)
    I'm obviously taking the piss :rofl:
    i cant tell when people are being genuine or not these days haha

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would I look down upon a man who genuinely cares for my needs too and want to please me in bed!? I wouldn't be in bed with a man who doesn't care about me anyway.

If anything I would love him more if he wants to please me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Why have you just insulted me when you know nothing about me?
    First I don't know if you are a real person or a figment of Mr Foo's imagination.
    I will assume you are real.
    Look at your icon. You represent yourself as a submissive to what appears to be an Arab Sheik content to be just one of the Harem there to satisfy the carnal desires of a potentate with a long history of using women as toys for their joys.
    Mr. Foo has such a delusion of grandeur about himself.
    You did say something however that gives me reason to think you were not completely fooled by Mr. Foo's feeble attempt at poetic seduction and self aggrandizement. You mentioned that if you went with someone who did not give you any satisfaction, you would not do it twice. Good for you!!
    Still believing you are a real person, I apologize for being so abrupt but I had to rattle your chain to see where you would come from.

ReputationRep:
    All the females that get nasty with me are like an arrow holder.. cos dey quiver hurgh hurgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob Mackenzie)
    First I don't know if you are a real person or a figment of Mr Foo's imagination.
    I will assume you are real.
    Look at your icon. You represent yourself as a submissive to what appears to be an Arab Sheik content to be just one of the Harem there to satisfy the carnal desires of a potentate with a long history of using women as toys for their joys.
    Mr. Foo has such a delusion of grandeur about himself.
    You did say something however that gives me reason to think you were not completely fooled by Mr. Foo's feeble attempt at poetic seduction and self aggrandizement. You mentioned that if you went with someone who did not give you any satisfaction, you would not do it twice. Good for you!!
    Still believing you are a real person, I apologize for being so abrupt but I had to rattle your chain to see where you would come from.
    Nah bish,I'm a cartoon,seriously you're one weird troll with issues.
    Don't lecture me about foo when I know him more than an irrelevant troll in the Internet.
    And yes bish,I like my DP,if you have a problem with that,well that ain't my problem. Lol Arab sheikh because the guy is dressed in middle eastern attire?! You're an ignorant fool who need educating,I shall say no more. Wtf is most of the garbage you've just written. Get over yourself please. And yes I am a submissive exotic princess,ready to submit to Lawrence of Arabia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Nah bish,I'm a cartoon,seriously you're one weird troll with issues.
    Don't lecture me about foo when I know him more than an irrelevant troll in the Internet.
    And yes bish,I like my DP,if you have a problem with that,well that ain't my problem. Lol Arab sheikh because the guy is dressed in middle eastern attire?! You're an ignorant fool who need educating,I shall say no more. Wtf is most of the garbage you've just written. Get over yourself please. And yes I am a submissive exotic princess,ready to submit to Lawrence of Arabia
    Interesting point of view for the twenty first century. Hope it works out for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vibtox)
    Would you look down on him?.
    omg that is soo hot and cute like I would hop on that D and get that rod up my multiple openings like....

ReputationRep:
    Yeh unfortunately try pleasing her with mathematical equations or poetry instead, they tend to prefer that

ReputationRep:
    Now that is a lot of verbiage to simply tell the world your a narcissist
    It's you're,* buddy, and yes, I'm a bit of a narcissist, so what? :dontknow:

What did Shakespeare say?
    He said: play by the rules, or get put on the naughty step :naughty:

Look at your icon. You represent yourself as a submissive to what appears to be an Arab Sheik content to be just one of the Harem there to satisfy the carnal desires of a potentate with a long history of using women as toys for their joys
    1) You assume she's representing herself in her avatar

2) You belittle Arabian culture by necessarily associating it/such pictures with harems when plenty of Arabs in fact enjoy 1:1 relations

Mr. Foo's feeble attempt at poetic seduction and self aggrandizement
    1) She was seduced back in 2013 famalam, you're a little late in the game

2) I don't self-aggrandise, to do so serves zero purpose on TSR, I'm a grown up. I just tell it like it is. Sometimes that flatters me, sometimes not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

2) You belittle Arabian culture by necessarily associating it/such pictures with harems when plenty of Arabs in fact enjoy 1:1 relations

2) I don't self-aggrandise, to do so serves zero purpose on TSR, I'm a grown up. I just tell it like it is. Sometimes that flatters me, sometimes not
    It is obvious you know nothing about Shakespeare. He was the real thing not some petty little pretender trying to make mountains out of mole hills.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting point of view for the twenty first century. Hope it works out for you.
    Good! It already has

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

Well,yes I am somewhat representing myself. Anyway,the guy is an ignorant *******

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.